Windows 10: Performace issue in Surface Laptop after Windows update

Discus and support Performace issue in Surface Laptop after Windows update in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; After the recent upgrade my new Surface Lap Top, takes a long time to start up, runs slower and all of my purchased office software changed to office... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JohnDeFluri, Aug 12, 2019.

1. Performace issue in Surface Laptop after Windows update

After the recent upgrade my new Surface Lap Top, takes a long time to start up, runs slower and all of my purchased office software changed to office 365 how do I repair these upgrade issues?

***Original Title: SUrface Lap Top issues after recent up grade 8/8/2019***

:)

JohnDeFluri, Aug 12, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Surface Tools for IT Update for Surface Pro and Surface Laptop

Source: Surface Tools for IT Update for Surface Pro and Surface Laptop Surface

Brink, Aug 12, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Boot Surface Laptop to USB - no Volume button

Hello Jimmy, Performace issue in Surface Laptop after Windows update :)

This doesn't list the "Surface Laptop", but you might give it a try to see.

*Arrow Boot Microsoft Surface from a USB device

Otherwise, you should be able to use OPTION ONE below to boot from the USB from advanced startup.

*Arrow Boot from USB Drive on Windows 10 PC Windows 10 Installation Upgrade Tutorials

Brink, Aug 12, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Performace issue in Surface Laptop after Windows update

Update for Surface Laptop - February 28, 2018

Source: Update for Surface Laptop (28 February 2018) Surface

See also: Surface Laptop update history

Brink, Aug 12, 2019
Thema:

Performace issue in Surface Laptop after Windows update

1. Performace issue in Surface Laptop after Windows update - Similar Threads - Performace issue Surface

2. Windows Surface 2 Laptop Touchpad issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows Surface 2 Laptop Touchpad issue: Hello All, I am having an issue with my touch pad and its driving me crazy, I turned on double tap and drag and now when I double tap lets say a scroll bar, if I get to close to the edge of the touch pad on all sides the cursor will automatically just keep moving in that...
  3. Many issues on laptop after update

in Windows 10 Support
    Many issues on laptop after update: Hello, I will try to describe my situation as better as possible (and sorry for any mistakes in English). I'm working in a helpdesk and one of our customer encountered issues with his laptop. Machine : Lenovo X1 Carbon 5th gen CPU : i5-7200U RAM : 8 Gb Disk : 256 Nvme...
  4. Surface laptop Camera Issues

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Surface laptop Camera Issues: My camera and microphone have stopped working for video calls and Windows Hello says it couldn't turn on the camera. I have tried many of the suggested solutions with no luck and would love to know how to fix it. Thank you...
  5. performace

in Windows 10 Customization
    performace: Right click is not responding on desktop and rest windows is working good. As I right click on desktop, timer icon appears and no response is displayed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_desk/performace/9d4655b5-2ce2-440a-a6fd-e64773bef7e0
  6. BitLocker Issue after Updates Surface Book 2

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BitLocker Issue after Updates Surface Book 2: A few months back I purchased the new Surface Book 2 for a bit over 3,000 EUR. I had high hopes that as Microsoft knows this hardware inside out (just like Apple does with their MacBooks) I would not anymore have to go through the usual driver issues and what not but instead...
  7. surface 2 laptop issues

in Windows 10 Customization
    surface 2 laptop issues: hello, i have surface 2 laptop, win 10 O.S . its a corp laptop. every time i wake it up from hibernate, laptop stuck and CPU is 100 precent. any idea why? also sometimes when i use office with that laptop, CPU is to high. thanks...
  8. Performace and Upgrade

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Performace and Upgrade: Good evening, I want to upgrade my HP ZBook for optimal performance. I have provided a link for the specs of the computer. Basically, I want this thing to be fast and have good graphics. Everyone, keep in mind that I am new at doing this....
  9. Laptop issues after update

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop issues after update: Hi im trying to sort this laptop for my gf. The Battery seems to have had issues since the update. Going from being fine, to now lasting very little time when not plugged in. It loses 3/4% per minute, then completely shuts down at 80%. You plug it back in and its on 0%,...
  10. Surface Tools for IT Update for Surface Pro and Surface Laptop

in Windows 10 News
    Surface Tools for IT Update for Surface Pro and Surface Laptop: We are pleased to announce that today we’ve released new versions of the Surface Tools for IT Pros with support for the new Surface Pro and Surface Laptop. This update includes new versions of the Surface Enterprise Management Mode (SEMM) tools Surface UEFI Configurator and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. surface issues after update