Windows 10: Performace issue in Surface Laptop after Windows update

Discus and support Performace issue in Surface Laptop after Windows update in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; After the recent upgrade my new Surface Lap Top, takes a long time to start up, runs slower and all of my purchased office software changed to office... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JohnDeFluri, Aug 12, 2019.

1. Performace issue in Surface Laptop after Windows update

After the recent upgrade my new Surface Lap Top, takes a long time to start up, runs slower and all of my purchased office software changed to office 365 how do I repair these upgrade issues?

***Original Title: SUrface Lap Top issues after recent up grade 8/8/2019***

:)

JohnDeFluri, Aug 12, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Surface Tools for IT Update for Surface Pro and Surface Laptop

Source: Surface Tools for IT Update for Surface Pro and Surface Laptop Surface

Brink, Aug 12, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Boot Surface Laptop to USB - no Volume button

Hello Jimmy, Performace issue in Surface Laptop after Windows update :)

This doesn't list the "Surface Laptop", but you might give it a try to see.

*Arrow Boot Microsoft Surface from a USB device

Otherwise, you should be able to use OPTION ONE below to boot from the USB from advanced startup.

*Arrow Boot from USB Drive on Windows 10 PC Windows 10 Installation Upgrade Tutorials

Brink, Aug 12, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Performace issue in Surface Laptop after Windows update

Update for Surface Laptop - February 28, 2018

Source: Update for Surface Laptop (28 February 2018) Surface

See also: Surface Laptop update history

Brink, Aug 12, 2019
Thema:

Performace issue in Surface Laptop after Windows update

1. Performace issue in Surface Laptop after Windows update - Similar Threads - Performace issue Surface

2. Issue after update on my Surface

in Windows 10 Customization
    Issue after update on my Surface: After a Microsoft update on my Surface, all my saved tiles are gone. How do I get them back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/issue-after-update-on-my-surface/5b0d79bf-f1d5-4132-97db-fe1f56fce16d
  3. Windows Updates Ruining PC Gaming Performace

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Updates Ruining PC Gaming Performace: So i recently purchased the MSI GP75 Leopard w/ the RTX 2070 not a Max-Q or a Max-P & a i7-10750H 6C 12 Threads & ever sense the newest windows updates it has been ruining my FPS in PC games like The Division 2, Monster Hunter World & more were the lowest settings cant run...
  4. Surface laptop Camera Issues

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Surface laptop Camera Issues: My camera and microphone have stopped working for video calls and Windows Hello says it couldn't turn on the camera. I have tried many of the suggested solutions with no luck and would love to know how to fix it. Thank you...
  5. Performace Focus Technology?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Performace Focus Technology?: The past few months I notice a new feature. Things to know, I have 3 monitors and 2 GPUs. Two monitors are hooked up to one GPU and the last monitor connected to the other GPU. Now when I am playing a game at fullscreen or windowed borderless everything is fine with the...
  6. performace

performace: Right click is not responding on desktop and rest windows is working good. As I right click on desktop, timer icon appears and no response is displayed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_desk/performace/9d4655b5-2ce2-440a-a6fd-e64773bef7e0
  7. surface 2 laptop issues

surface 2 laptop issues: hello, i have surface 2 laptop, win 10 O.S . its a corp laptop. every time i wake it up from hibernate, laptop stuck and CPU is 100 precent. any idea why? also sometimes when i use office with that laptop, CPU is to high. thanks...
  8. Performace and Upgrade

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Performace and Upgrade: Good evening, I want to upgrade my HP ZBook for optimal performance. I have provided a link for the specs of the computer. Basically, I want this thing to be fast and have good graphics. Everyone, keep in mind that I am new at doing this....
  9. SSD Performace ?

SSD Performace ?: Have a older computer and just installed a Samsung SSD. The computer only has Sata2 ports so my performance is limited. Here is my benchmark before a new Controller Card,I just installed a Satalll (6gbps) 2-port PCI-Express Controller Card. My benchmarks went down? Did not...
  10. Laptop issues after update

Laptop issues after update: Hi im trying to sort this laptop for my gf. The Battery seems to have had issues since the update. Going from being fine, to now lasting very little time when not plugged in. It loses 3/4% per minute, then completely shuts down at 80%. You plug it back in and its on 0%,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. surface issues after update