Windows 10: Performace Monitor incorrect processor time percentages.

Discus and support Performace Monitor incorrect processor time percentages. in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I'm monitoring a couple of processes in Performance Monitor and the processor time percentages are higher than what Task Manager reports. For example... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Kol12, Apr 29, 2019.

1. Kol12 Win User

Performace Monitor incorrect processor time percentages.

I'm monitoring a couple of processes in Performance Monitor and the processor time percentages are higher than what Task Manager reports. For example iCUE doesn't ever use 59% CPU, it averages around 1-2% in Task Manager. How do I set up Performance Monitor to display accurate processor time percentages?

Performace Monitor incorrect processor time percentages. [​IMG]

:)

Kol12, Apr 29, 2019
  2. zplugger Win User

SSD Performace ?

Have a older computer and just installed a Samsung SSD. The computer only has Sata2 ports so my performance is limited. Here is my benchmark before a new Controller Card,I just installed a Satalll (6gbps) 2-port PCI-Express Controller Card. My benchmarks went down? Did not expect this. Any suggestions on this.

New Benchmarks

zplugger, Apr 29, 2019
  3. Why do updates not provide feedback about actual time left- only percentage?

Hi Sara,

The total time duration of installing an update depends on the user's computer processor as well as the speed of his internet contention. If in case there are any connection interruptions, the time on how long the update will be installed can be prolonged.
    This is the reason why Windows Update only shows the percentage of the process of updating.

Including the actual time on how long the update will be installed on PC is a great feature that could be added to Windows 10. We encourage you to submit this as a suggestion to our developers. This is so they could review and check what options they can
    consider for them to include this in improving the features of Windows 10.

For more information on Feedback Hub, see our support article and .

In order to submit new feedback, please follow these steps:

• On a Windows 10 device, search for “Feedback Hub” in Cortana search, and then launch the app.
    • Navigate to Feedback in the left menu, then press + Add new feedback.
    • Select the Problem, share any details you think are relevant, and then choose an appropriate category and subcategory.
    • Important: If possible, reproduce the problem(s) after clicking Begin monitoring (or Start capture) near the end of the form; Stop monitoring when you’re done.
    • Once you’ve completed the form and monitoring, click Submit.
    • Click Continue using Feedback Hub.
    • Click My feedback at the top, and then find the item you submitted (it may take a while to appear).
    • Open the item you submitted, and then click Share.
    • Click Copy link, and then paste the link here in your response (it will look like Storefronts Tools<unique link>).

Let us know if further assistance is needed.

Darleen Pen, Apr 29, 2019
  4. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Apr 29, 2019
Thema:

1. Performace Monitor incorrect processor time percentages. - Similar Threads - Performace Monitor incorrect

2. Time is incorrect

in Windows 10 Customization
    Time is incorrect: The time is incorrect on a New PC using windows 10. Have tried every setting I can find. An on my y Help??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/time-is-incorrect/6cd4b08c-e192-41d2-852f-7db99785731f
  3. External Monitors Displaying Incorrect Time.

External Monitors Displaying Incorrect Time.: I have a new surface pro on a docking station through USB-C that is displaying an incorrect time on the external monitors. This time is not set differently on purpose, but rather appears to randomly "lag" out and not sync with the actual system clock. The error occurs even...
  4. Memory usage is incorrect (the sum of the percentages does not equal the displayed percentage)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Memory usage is incorrect (the sum of the percentages does not equal the displayed percentage): [ATTACH] Hi, I have a problem with my MSI laptop, when I open the task manager, I see that my ram is used at a certain percentage, but in the detail of the use I can't find this consumption. For more precision I put some screenshots it should be at maximum at 28%...
  5. Performance Monitor incorrect processor time percentages

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Performance Monitor incorrect processor time percentages: I'm monitoring a couple of processes in Performance Monitor and the processor time percentages are higher than what Task Manager reports. For example iCUE doesn't ever use 59% CPU, it averages around 1-2% in Task Manager. How do I set up Performance Monitor to display...
  6. Performace Focus Technology?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Performace Focus Technology?: The past few months I notice a new feature. Things to know, I have 3 monitors and 2 GPUs. Two monitors are hooked up to one GPU and the last monitor connected to the other GPU. Now when I am playing a game at fullscreen or windowed borderless everything is fine with the...
  7. performace

performace: Right click is not responding on desktop and rest windows is working good. As I right click on desktop, timer icon appears and no response is displayed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_desk/performace/9d4655b5-2ce2-440a-a6fd-e64773bef7e0
  8. Performace and Upgrade

Performace and Upgrade: Good evening, I want to upgrade my HP ZBook for optimal performance. I have provided a link for the specs of the computer. Basically, I want this thing to be fast and have good graphics. Everyone, keep in mind that I am new at doing this....
  9. SSD Performace ?

SSD Performace ?: Have a older computer and just installed a Samsung SSD. The computer only has Sata2 ports so my performance is limited. Here is my benchmark before a new Controller Card,I just installed a Satalll (6gbps) 2-port PCI-Express Controller Card. My benchmarks went down? Did not...
  10. Performance monitor processor time question

Performance monitor processor time question: There are a couple of processes I am monitoring in Performance Monitor, one indicates an average of 23.4% and the other 13.5%. Yet in Task Manager those two processed appear to be using 4-5% and 2-3%. Total processor time averages at 8.3% so why are those two particular...