Windows 10: Performance after install

Discus and support Performance after install in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am running Windows 10 Home, Evaluation Copy: Build 183.42.19h1_release 190215-1528. Windows 10 Insider Preview 10.0.18342.8 (19h1_release) installed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Hank3776, Mar 12, 2019.

1. Hank3776 Win User

Performance after install

I am running Windows 10 Home, Evaluation Copy: Build 183.42.19h1_release 190215-1528. Windows 10 Insider Preview 10.0.18342.8 (19h1_release) installed on 2/27/2019.

Since the installation I have experienced the following issues

Slow startup, system display refreshes several times before I am permitted to log in. Even after login it takes a while before I can open a program.

Occasionally my hard drive sounds loud and noisy.

Lastly, when shutting down I get the following notification: “The instructions at_____referenced memory at-----------------. The memory could not be read. Click OK to terminate.”

Any ideas as to the cause?

:)

Hank3776, Mar 12, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 12, 2019
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Mar 12, 2019
  4. niko084 Win User

Insurgency wont install and run for me....

I have played and have fully updated CS and Half life 2....
    I am using the newest client and installed the SDK.

I am completely blown away, if i click the desktop icon it starts the sdk and then closes, and it doesn't show up in my game list...

First mod attempt install here, followed the directions step by step on the mods website...

Any ideas?

niko084, Mar 12, 2019
Thema:

1. Performance after install - Similar Threads - Performance install

2. After u perform a clean install of Windows 10 22H2, how do u . . .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After u perform a clean install of Windows 10 22H2, how do u . . .: log in to a User Account that I setup in the beginning of the setup process, without network connected, WITHOUT A PASSWORD SETUP, to finish the job of getting your Windows OS account connected [W I T H network connected], BUT HERE'S THE KICKER: I don't want my OS account to...
  3. After u perform a clean install of Windows 10 22H2, how do u . . .

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After u perform a clean install of Windows 10 22H2, how do u . . .: log in to a User Account that I setup in the beginning of the setup process, without network connected, WITHOUT A PASSWORD SETUP, to finish the job of getting your Windows OS account connected [W I T H network connected], BUT HERE'S THE KICKER: I don't want my OS account to...
  4. After u perform a clean install of Windows 10 22H2, how do u . . .

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Update KB5033372 does not install on my PC and performs a rollback after restart.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Update KB5033372 does not install on my PC and performs a rollback after restart.: When I install patch KB5033372, the patch can not be installed successful. I check the CBS.log, I got this error message. And I try to fix by DISM /ONLINE /CLEANUP-IMAGE /RESTOREHEALTH /Source:x:\en\install.wim /LimitAccess. it can run successful, but the patch can not be...
  6. Update KB5033372 does not install on my PC and performs a rollback after restart.

Update KB5033372 does not install on my PC and performs a rollback after restart.: When I install patch KB5033372, the patch can not be installed successful. I check the CBS.log, I got this error message. And I try to fix by DISM /ONLINE /CLEANUP-IMAGE /RESTOREHEALTH /Source:x:\en\install.wim /LimitAccess. it can run successful, but the patch can not be...
  7. Update KB5033372 does not install on my PC and performs a rollback after restart.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Trying to re-install FSX Deluxe Edition. The install performs through both disks and errors...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to re-install FSX Deluxe Edition. The install performs through both disks and errors...: Error re installing FSX Deluxe, Gold Edition with Acceleration Expansion Pack. Installshield processes files on DISK 1 and DISK 2 then when it tries to register the installation a fatal error occures with the Installshield program instructing me to contact support. I also...
  9. Trying to re-install FSX Deluxe Edition. The install performs through both disks and errors...

Trying to re-install FSX Deluxe Edition. The install performs through both disks and errors...: Error re installing FSX Deluxe, Gold Edition with Acceleration Expansion Pack. Installshield processes files on DISK 1 and DISK 2 then when it tries to register the installation a fatal error occures with the Installshield program instructing me to contact support. I also...
  10. After performing a clean install of Windows 10 Pro I am getting the error the application...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After performing a clean install of Windows 10 Pro I am getting the error the application...: I have tried reinstalling the program that is giving the error Ark Server Manger and reinstalling it. Reinstalled and verified the server files. Ran the scannow and scandsk and chkdsk tools nothing has worked....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. lost file windows 10 insider preview 10.0.18342.8 (19h1_release)