Windows 10: Performance - after restart goes back

Discus and support Performance - after restart goes back in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Before I smash my pc to pices can someone explain to me how to save performance settings with standard user on Win 10 home. I was admin for months,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Zaxxxx, Jun 20, 2020.

1. /u/Zaxxxx Win User

Performance - after restart goes back

Before I smash my pc to pices can someone explain to me how to save performance settings with standard user on Win 10 home.

I was admin for months, then I decided to create new admin account and to change my Microsoft account to standard.

Today I was playing with performances settings in system properties.. anyway, now I want to disable "animate windows when minimizing and maximizing" .. so when I open system properties and give windows admin password, I change setting and everything works fine... After reboot, everything goes like before and windows are animated...

What am I doing wroy??

submitted by /u/Zaxxxx
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Zaxxxx, Jun 20, 2020
  2. Louie Del Win User

Restart performance

Hi Balakrishnan,

This issue can be caused by a faulty or incompatible program running, one of the processes or services is not shutting down or there’s a faulty or incompatible program running. Here are the methods that you can use to isolate your concern:

Method 1: Perform a clean boot. This will use a minimal set of drivers and startup programs to help eliminate software conflicts that occur when a program or update was installed. To perform this, please check the steps
    on this link.

Note: Please go through the section: How to reset the computer to start as usual after troubleshooting with clean boot of the Kb article to boot the
    computer in normal startup after fixing the issue.

Method 2: Run the Performance Troubleshooter. It’s being used if your computer experienced system failures. Follow the steps below to run the troubleshooter:

• Right-click Start
      Performance - after restart goes back 0ade45bb-3de2-456e-a1f0-537990a79844.jpg

and select Control Panel.
    • Type troubleshooting in the Search box found on the upper-right corner, then click
      Troubleshooting.
    • Click the System and Security option.
    • Select System Maintenance.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions and restart your computer.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Louie Del, Jun 20, 2020
  3. Restart performance

Sorry to inform you that even after following step by step procedure you have advised my issue still remains. System do not restart automatically.

Please suggest some other solution if any.

Thanks,

Balakrishnan.

BalakrishnanVenkatraman, Jun 20, 2020
  4. Performance - after restart goes back

little cat, Jun 20, 2020
Thema:

Performance - after restart goes back

1. Performance - after restart goes back - Similar Threads - Performance restart goes

2. Cannot set "No paging file". After restart it goes back to "Custom size"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot set "No paging file". After restart it goes back to "Custom size": I'm trying to shrink my C:\ drive so I can create another partition where I can have another installation linux, windows whateverI have 250gb free in my C:\ drive, but when I try to shrink, the available shrinking size is very low.Following the instructions mentioned in the...
  3. Cannot set "No paging file". After restart it goes back to "Custom size"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot set "No paging file". After restart it goes back to "Custom size": I'm trying to shrink my C:\ drive so I can create another partition where I can have another installation linux, windows whateverI have 250gb free in my C:\ drive, but when I try to shrink, the available shrinking size is very low.Following the instructions mentioned in the...
  4. Cannot set "No paging file". After restart it goes back to "Custom size"

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Refresh rate goes back to 60hz after each restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Refresh rate goes back to 60hz after each restart: I recently got a new laptop with a 120hz display, however, every time I restart it, the refresh rate defaults back to 60hz and I have to go back into settings to fix it. Is there any way to prevent this so that the computer always starts set at 120hz?...
  6. Refresh rate goes back to 60hz after each restart

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Refresh rate goes back to 60hz after each restart: I recently got a new laptop with a 120hz display, however, every time I restart it, the refresh rate defaults back to 60hz and I have to go back into settings to fix it. Is there any way to prevent this so that the computer always starts set at 120hz?...
  7. Stopcode, restart, when restarting PC goes back to 4 days ago

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stopcode, restart, when restarting PC goes back to 4 days ago: I have been having stopcode restarts with SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION and MEMORY_MANAGEMENT for 5 days. Upon restart all settings and changes from the last 4 days are discarded and computer reverts to settings from 4 days ago.Research online suggest a problem with new solfware...
  8. Taskbar slightly uplifts itself randomly, goes back to normal after a restart.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Taskbar slightly uplifts itself randomly, goes back to normal after a restart.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Curcubicolor [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jqk12c/taskbar_slightly_uplifts_itself_randomly_goes/
  9. Windows restarts,after few restarts goes back to normal.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows restarts,after few restarts goes back to normal.: Hello so i wanted to ask ,what could cause it. I checked internet and somebody told there to check event viewer. i did there is some errors,but i don't understand how to read them or to post. Is here somebody who understands it and how i can post it here,so you could help me?...
  10. Computer goes back to sleep after waking

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer goes back to sleep after waking: On my oldest laptop which was upgraded from Win 7 to Win 10 I am having a problem with the Sleep function that seems different from anything I have found via search. When the computer is woken up from sleep it will sometimes immediately go back to sleep. This happens...