Windows 10: Performance and some more issues when I turn on my laptop with a pair of external mouse and...

Discus and support Performance and some more issues when I turn on my laptop with a pair of external mouse and... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Recently I am facing some issues if I turn on my laptop with a pair of external keyboard and mouse connected, 3 issues to be exact. 1. My mouse cursor... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ashik Billah, Aug 1, 2022.

1. Performance and some more issues when I turn on my laptop with a pair of external mouse and...

Recently I am facing some issues if I turn on my laptop with a pair of external keyboard and mouse connected, 3 issues to be exact. 1. My mouse cursor starts blinking after booting up 2. The windows key of my external keyboard does not open up the recent menu, instead it makes my screen dim every time I press windows keyof my external keyboard. 3. The performance of my laptop extremely lowered.I figured out a temporary fix. -- If I press the window key of my laptop keyboard it resolves those problems. Performance is still not good, but not horrible like it is until I press the window keyof

:)

Ashik Billah, Aug 1, 2022

2. Arc Touch Mouse | Surface Edition can't Pair

1. Was there any changes made in software or hardware? No changes. As stated it started after I tried to pair it to a new PC/Laptop and the pairing indicator light never comes on the ARC mouse when I hold the pairing button down.
    2. Are you trying for the first time to connect or was it working before?
      No it's not the first time. Both worked on the previous laptop. They only stopped working after I tried to pair them to a new one.

Thanks for the suggestions but those are the normal steps I already took and unfortunately none worked. Because the pair light doesn't come on either I think it's a glitch with the mice memory that happened when pairing to a new device or other bluetooth
    devices. The same thing happened for both mice.

BraveFanataic, Aug 1, 2022
  3. Eaglepi Win User
    Logitech mouse and Keyboard issues

Thank you as well. I have no owned a corded mouse in 15 years or since they had wireless mice. Can I do the steps backwards, meaning do the keyboard first rather than the mouse since I will need a working mouse to do all this?

Eaglepi, Aug 1, 2022
  4. Performance and some more issues when I turn on my laptop with a pair of external mouse and...

mouse is not working right

unfortunately there isn't a lot to a usb mouse. what i would suggest is checking the power management settings on it.

Right-click the start menu and choose device manager
    Expand Universal Serial Bus Controllers at the very bottom
    Double-click on each HUB you have listed, click Power Management Tab at the top, and UNCHECK "Allow this computer to turn off this device to save power"
    You may have HUBs called Generic and Root Hub. Perform the step above on All of them.

If you continue to have the issue, i would imagine your mouse is malfunctioning. Perhaps try another mouse just to be sure. This will help you determine if it is in fact the mouse of computer causing the issue.

Good Luck!!

samsonbiatch, Aug 1, 2022
Thema:

Performance and some more issues when I turn on my laptop with a pair of external mouse and...

1. Performance and some more issues when I turn on my laptop with a pair of external mouse and... - Similar Threads - Performance more issues

2. Mouse Performance Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse Performance Issue: I have a mouse Logitech G Pro X Superlight Wireless and every time I play a heavy game or get my fps below 40 it always has a delay when turning the camera, I know this happens because when I test my camera movement with my Bloody A90 mouse, it doesn't happen. Is this...
  3. Mouse Performance Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse Performance Issue: I have a mouse Logitech G Pro X Superlight Wireless and every time I play a heavy game or get my fps below 40 it always has a delay when turning the camera, I know this happens because when I test my camera movement with my Bloody A90 mouse, it doesn't happen. Is this...
  4. Performance and some more issues when I turn on my laptop with a pair of external mouse and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Performance and some more issues when I turn on my laptop with a pair of external mouse and...: Recently I am facing some issues if I turn on my laptop with a pair of external keyboard and mouse connected, 3 issues to be exact. 1. My mouse cursor starts blinking after booting up 2. The windows key of my external keyboard does not open up the recent menu, instead it...
  5. Mouse performance issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse performance issue: After the recent update earlier this past week, my mouse has become erratic. It acts as though a single click is instantly read as a double of triple click. How can this be rectified, the mouse isa Logitech wireless....
  6. Mouse performance issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse performance issue: After the recent update earlier this past week, my mouse has become erratic. It acts as though a single click is instantly read as a double of triple click. How can this be rectified, the mouse isa Logitech wireless....
  7. Mouse performance issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. mouse/keyboard pair on a laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    mouse/keyboard pair on a laptop: My mouse stopped working and I purchased another Microsoft mouse. now the keyboard does not connect to my laptop. I have to type on the laptop and not on the keyboard. How do I pair them? I have tried settings already...
  9. mouse/keyboard pair on a laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    mouse/keyboard pair on a laptop: My mouse stopped working and I purchased another Microsoft mouse. now the keyboard does not connect to my laptop. I have to type on the laptop and not on the keyboard. How do I pair them? I have tried settings already...
  10. Bluetooth mouse paired but will not connected any more

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth mouse paired but will not connected any more: Hi there, My Bluetooth mouse "Microsoft Sculpt Touch Mouse" is paired to my PC but will not connect any more. The only mean I found to get it back to work is to go in the Windows menu: Settings > Devices > Bluetooth, to delete "Microsoft Sculpt Touch Mouse" device, to push...