Windows 10: performance C drive

Discus and support performance C drive in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Need help fix performance data tracking for norton download... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by rogergillan, Mar 1, 2021.

1. performance C drive

Need help fix performance data tracking for norton download

:)

rogergillan, Mar 1, 2021

2. Unallocated Space to C Drive

Thanks

realtravisbrown92, Mar 1, 2021
  3. Ruz San Win User
    Unallocated Space to C Drive

Hi Travis,

It appears that a disk partition was created but was never assigned its allocation. Assuming there are no files stored in the unallocated partition, perform these steps to combine it with your C: drive:

• In Disk Management, right-click on (Cperformance C drive :) which appears next to the
      Unallocated partition.
    • Select Extend.

Let us know if you're able to combine the spaces after following the steps above.

Regards.

Ruz San, Mar 1, 2021
  4. performance C drive

After performing the reset, Drive C is not visible.

Hi,

I appreciate if you could answer to a few questions to narrow down to the issue.

• Does reset means that you are trying to perform clean installation of Windows?
    • When you try to install, does it show all the available space and the drives which were present previously?
    • Did you lose space from the hard drive?
    As an initial troubleshooting step, follow these steps to boot into Recovery Environment and try to rebuild BCD.

a. Boot into Windows Recovery Environment using the Windows 10 USB or DVD. b. Click on
    Repair your computer.

c. Click on Troubleshoot and in the
    Advanced options. d. Select Command Prompt. Type the following commands into the prompt and press Enter key after each command.

bootrec /fixmbr

bootrec /fixboot

bootrec /scanos

bootrec /rebuildbcd

Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Mar 1, 2021
Thema:

performance C drive

1. performance C drive - Similar Threads - performance drive

2. C“”The C drive cannot perform the "Extend Volume" operation gray

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    C“”The C drive cannot perform the "Extend Volume" operation gray: Ms“-“The comparison operation has been carried out according to Ms's official "Disk Management-Expand Basic Volume" entry, but it is invalid.......But I can't upload pictures as explanations. This may be due to many reasons... I can only describe them in words.CDNTFS20GBMy C...
  3. C“”The C drive cannot perform the "Extend Volume" operation gray

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    C“”The C drive cannot perform the "Extend Volume" operation gray: Ms“-“The comparison operation has been carried out according to Ms's official "Disk Management-Expand Basic Volume" entry, but it is invalid.......But I can't upload pictures as explanations. This may be due to many reasons... I can only describe them in words.CDNTFS20GBMy C...
  4. C“”The C drive cannot perform the "Extend Volume" operation gray

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Persistent Performance Issues on Windows 11 with OneDrive and Google Drive at Startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Persistent Performance Issues on Windows 11 with OneDrive and Google Drive at Startup: I am reaching out for assistance regarding an ongoing issue I've encountered on two of my Windows 11 computers. Both machines are relatively new purchased within the last year and exhibit the same problem, which does not occur on my older computers running the same Windows...
  6. Persistent Performance Issues on Windows 11 with OneDrive and Google Drive at Startup

Persistent Performance Issues on Windows 11 with OneDrive and Google Drive at Startup: I am reaching out for assistance regarding an ongoing issue I've encountered on two of my Windows 11 computers. Both machines are relatively new purchased within the last year and exhibit the same problem, which does not occur on my older computers running the same Windows...
  7. Performed a successful defrag of Windows 11 C drive. Now it automatically calls for a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Performed a successful defrag of Windows 11 C drive. Now it automatically calls for a...: Performed a successful defrag of Windows 11 C drive. Now it automatically calls for a restart after 5 min. Fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/performed-a-successful-defrag-of-windows-11-c/fc7d26ca-9682-4d41-b82e-d1547bdaf648
  8. Performed a successful defrag of Windows 11 C drive. Now it automatically calls for a...

Performed a successful defrag of Windows 11 C drive. Now it automatically calls for a...: Performed a successful defrag of Windows 11 C drive. Now it automatically calls for a restart after 5 min. Fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/performed-a-successful-defrag-of-windows-11-c/fc7d26ca-9682-4d41-b82e-d1547bdaf648
  9. I'm trying to replace a file in my C drive. Says "You need permission to perform this...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I'm trying to replace a file in my C drive. Says "You need permission to perform this...: Hello. I'm trying to replace a .ini file of something I downloaded and its giving me the "You need permission to perform this action" message when I try. I've gone through the properties and made sure my account is the owner of the file and it still wont let me replace the...
  10. I'm trying to replace a file in my C drive. Says "You need permission to perform this...

I'm trying to replace a file in my C drive. Says "You need permission to perform this...: Hello. I'm trying to replace a .ini file of something I downloaded and its giving me the "You need permission to perform this action" message when I try. I've gone through the properties and made sure my account is the owner of the file and it still wont let me replace the...