Windows 10: performance , CPU

Discus and support performance , CPU in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; oops i darent turn my programmes off, its a nightmare if all goes wrong, problem here is the system reserve, is building up, have deleted my backups... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by marielisabrown, Oct 19, 2018.

1. performance , CPU

oops i darent turn my programmes off, its a nightmare if all goes wrong,

problem here is the system reserve, is building up, have deleted my backups to make room, so cant roll back or anything

:)

marielisabrown, Oct 19, 2018
  2. Jelo Sen Win User

INCORRECT CPU FREQUENCY READING

Hello Muhammad,

CPU usage depends on the applications that are open to your device. To isolate the problem, we suggest that you answer the following questions:

• Can you include a screenshot of the CPU reading?
    • Have you tried performing a
      clean boot
      to eliminate software conflicts?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Looking forward to your response.

Jelo Sen, Oct 19, 2018
  3. JaYp146 Win User
    [FS][US] CPU, NForce4 skt 754 motherboard (with PCI-express slot, rare!), DDR RAM

bump, CPU's stepping is now listed.

JaYp146, Oct 19, 2018
  4. performance , CPU

CPU performance at 80% utilisation.

Hi,

In order for us to properly address your issue, we would like to ask a few questions with the CPU performance.

• Have you made any changes or updates to your PC prior to this?
    • When did you start experiencing this issue?
    To troubleshoot and diagnose the issue, we suggest that you refer to this
    Wiki article
    created by

ZigZag3143 (MS -MVP).

Looking forward to your response.

Reymichael Ros, Oct 19, 2018
Thema:

performance , CPU

1. performance , CPU - Similar Threads - performance CPU

2. Weird CPU spike the "system" spikes up and my performance dips in any game I play

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird CPU spike the "system" spikes up and my performance dips in any game I play: Hello, I have some weird CPU bug where my CPU will spike randomly and cause my fps and audio to cut out for a couple of seconds. Usually when this happens, I'll see in the task manager that the "system" spikes up when this happens. It could be in any game I play Roblox,...
  3. Weird CPU spike the "system" spikes up and my performance dips in any game I play

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Weird CPU spike the "system" spikes up and my performance dips in any game I play: Hello, I have some weird CPU bug where my CPU will spike randomly and cause my fps and audio to cut out for a couple of seconds. Usually when this happens, I'll see in the task manager that the "system" spikes up when this happens. It could be in any game I play Roblox,...
  4. Windows Task Manager>Performance>CPU>uptime

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Task Manager>Performance>CPU>uptime: Running Windows 11 23H2 22631.3085Has anyone else seen this?I powered on my system about 430am this morning. A little while ago I went into Task Manager>Performance>CPU and it was showing that my CPU uptime was a little over 10 hours.My system is set to Never Hibernate or...
  5. Windows Task Manager>Performance>CPU>uptime

Windows Task Manager>Performance>CPU>uptime: Running Windows 11 23H2 22631.3085Has anyone else seen this?I powered on my system about 430am this morning. A little while ago I went into Task Manager>Performance>CPU and it was showing that my CPU uptime was a little over 10 hours.My system is set to Never Hibernate or...
  6. Is game performance lower on Windows 11 compared to Windows 10 CPU Utilization?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is game performance lower on Windows 11 compared to Windows 10 CPU Utilization?: Hello, I am a project manager at HUWIZ games' Quality Assurance in charge our their PC Compatibility and Performance lab and since Windows 11's release, we have observed a trend on over 100 game titles in overall performances and notably in CPU utilization. Some games this...
  7. Is game performance lower on Windows 11 compared to Windows 10 CPU Utilization?

Is game performance lower on Windows 11 compared to Windows 10 CPU Utilization?: Hello, I am a project manager at HUWIZ games' Quality Assurance in charge our their PC Compatibility and Performance lab and since Windows 11's release, we have observed a trend on over 100 game titles in overall performances and notably in CPU utilization. Some games this...
  8. My Laptop CPU's clock speed is max but performance is low

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Laptop CPU's clock speed is max but performance is low: Hi,My Laptop is underperforming when I'm charging it. Whenever I plug in my laptop's charger, I notice a increase in the CPU clock speed which to me is normal since I want my laptop to perform better on charge however, Instead of performing better my laptop underperforms. FPS...
  9. My Laptop CPU's clock speed is max but performance is low

My Laptop CPU's clock speed is max but performance is low: Hi,My Laptop is underperforming when I'm charging it. Whenever I plug in my laptop's charger, I notice a increase in the CPU clock speed which to me is normal since I want my laptop to perform better on charge however, Instead of performing better my laptop underperforms. FPS...
  10. My Laptop CPU's clock speed is max but performance is low

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging