Windows 10: Performance decrease after BIOS update

Discus and support Performance decrease after BIOS update in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I recently updated Laptop BIOS.After the update, performance has significantly decreased and laptop has basically been rendered... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by KAUSTUBH KEJRIWAL, Jun 23, 2021.

1. Performance decrease after BIOS update

I recently updated Laptop BIOS.After the update, performance has significantly decreased and laptop has basically been rendered useless.Product details: Lenovo S340 14-APIRyzen 38GB RAMEarlier BIOS : AMCN28WWUpdated BIOS : AMCN29WWI cannot roll back to older BIOS as the file is not available anywhere.

:)

KAUSTUBH KEJRIWAL, Jun 23, 2021
  2. BAGZZlash Win User

MSI 5870 BIOS Update

Still can't reproduce. Could you please post the exact BIOSes that produce the issue?

BAGZZlash, Jun 23, 2021
  3. bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, Jun 23, 2021
  4. Performance decrease after BIOS update

Should I update bios?

I would read the warranty before doing anything. If the manufacturer finds out you did something not on their approved list of steps,for example using a program they didn't list, or a bios, etc, they can treat your video card rma like you threw it against the wall , because if something goes wrong and you didn't follow their steps exactly ,it was damaged through human error and they're not likely going to be obligated to cover it warranty wise. I don't know for sure, I just advocate that you check first , and I also advocate that you verify that it's an actual update ,because very rarely do manufacturers release updates for gpu bios'. And they most certainly wont cover a GPU "update" if its a bios file written by some dude in the Ukraine, it has to be a set process, they have predetermined often.

jboydgolfer, Jun 23, 2021
Thema:

Performance decrease after BIOS update

1. Performance decrease after BIOS update - Similar Threads - Performance decrease BIOS

2. significant performance decrease

in Windows 10 Gaming
    significant performance decrease: i have a gaming pc which runs very good on most games but today my pc has been acting weird and on games i have the worst fps just randomly like that.before i would have very good fps on a game called squad for example, where i would have 60-70 fps at best but now it is just...
  3. significant performance decrease

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    significant performance decrease: i have a gaming pc which runs very good on most games but today my pc has been acting weird and on games i have the worst fps just randomly like that.before i would have very good fps on a game called squad for example, where i would have 60-70 fps at best but now it is just...
  4. significant performance decrease

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Decreased gaming performance.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Decreased gaming performance.: Why is it that after updating W11 22H2 the performance of playing games has decreased and it often crashes, even though all the drivers from Nvidia have been updated, Thank you....
  6. Decreased gaming performance.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Decreased gaming performance.: Why is it that after updating W11 22H2 the performance of playing games has decreased and it often crashes, even though all the drivers from Nvidia have been updated, Thank you....
  7. Windows performance decreased

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows performance decreased: So i did a new installation of windows from a Srttrail.txt error with a USB. Unfortunately my Lenovo Laptop has bad performance now running games. It was like 60 fps and now down to 12 fps....
  8. Windows 10 PC Performance Decrease After Update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 PC Performance Decrease After Update: I normally don't install updates as I'm aware they can slow down PC performance, but I misclicked into doing so. After the update the FPS on multiple games have decreased DRASTICALLY. FPS was never a issue whatsoever except for games with super high graphics. I used to get...
  9. Performance Decrease after Factory Reset

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Performance Decrease after Factory Reset: Recently my SSD that my OS was located on became too full, and I decided to do a factory reset of my computer. Before the reset my BIOS time was always less than 10 seconds, and averaged around 5. After this reset however, my BIOS is 105 seconds, my frames have begun to drop...
  10. Sudden Decrease in Performance?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Sudden Decrease in Performance?: Ok, first off, I upgraded to the insider preview a long time ago from Win7 Ulti. I can't recall exactly when, but it was sometime between November and January. When I was still on 7, I was having some intermittent issues, and was thinking about wiping, but then I just...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bad performance kn games after bios update