Windows 10: Performance for Gaming on Windows 10

Discus and support Performance for Gaming on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I like to play Minecraft Java Edition and Minecraft Bedrock edition on windows 10. I have an old computer and do not have the money to get a new one,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by KiwiFruit555, Oct 15, 2020.

1. Performance for Gaming on Windows 10

I like to play Minecraft Java Edition and Minecraft Bedrock edition on windows 10. I have an old computer and do not have the money to get a new one, so I would like to know some ways I can improve performance.

I have adjusted settings for performance over battery, uninstalled many applications, the in-game settings, and some other things.

What are some other FREE ways I can improve performance?

Also, is there a performance difference between Tablet Mode and Desktop Mode?

:)

KiwiFruit555, Oct 15, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 15, 2020
  3. windows 10 microsoft games

if uninstall the game then reinstall the game will I lose all my awards?

rusty wheelchar, Oct 15, 2020
  4. Performance for Gaming on Windows 10

Windows 10 Chess Game

Hi Susan,

There are several possible explanations as to why you're encountering performance and stability issues during gameplay. Here's a list of the common factors:

• A corrupted user account data
    • Corrupted game data
    • Software conflicts
    • An outdated game version

Running the Windows apps troubleshooter can help resolve issues with Windows 10 games. Click this

link
    to run this troubleshooter.

We also suggest checking if there are updates available for the game. See
    Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store
    for the steps.

Let us know how it goes after performing the aforementioned solutions.

Catherine Cus., Oct 15, 2020
Thema:

Performance for Gaming on Windows 10

1. Performance for Gaming on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Performance Gaming

2. Weird CPU spike the "system" spikes up and my performance dips in any game I play

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird CPU spike the "system" spikes up and my performance dips in any game I play: Hello, I have some weird CPU bug where my CPU will spike randomly and cause my fps and audio to cut out for a couple of seconds. Usually when this happens, I'll see in the task manager that the "system" spikes up when this happens. It could be in any game I play Roblox,...
  3. Weird CPU spike the "system" spikes up and my performance dips in any game I play

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Weird CPU spike the "system" spikes up and my performance dips in any game I play: Hello, I have some weird CPU bug where my CPU will spike randomly and cause my fps and audio to cut out for a couple of seconds. Usually when this happens, I'll see in the task manager that the "system" spikes up when this happens. It could be in any game I play Roblox,...
  4. offline games visual performance is fine, online session in games causing visual issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    offline games visual performance is fine, online session in games causing visual issues: hello Microsoft team i have been facing issues during multiplayer games , i have three games installed cs2counter strike,apex legends and valorant. i open a game join practise maps/offline maps everything goes fine, fast mouse movement is very instantly processed no delay in...
  5. offline games visual performance is fine, online session in games causing visual issues

offline games visual performance is fine, online session in games causing visual issues: hello Microsoft team i have been facing issues during multiplayer games , i have three games installed cs2counter strike,apex legends and valorant. i open a game join practise maps/offline maps everything goes fine, fast mouse movement is very instantly processed no delay in...
  6. Game Bar being suspended by UWP process for better performance, is there a way to stop...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game Bar being suspended by UWP process for better performance, is there a way to stop...: As soon as i make window+G to open Game Bar, i can see in the task manager the Game Bar process passing from suspended to executed but never open and go back to suspended by UWP process, I've tried EVERY SINGLE article on here and even got to some weird forum about window 11...
  7. Game Bar being suspended by UWP process for better performance, is there a way to stop...

Game Bar being suspended by UWP process for better performance, is there a way to stop...: As soon as i make window+G to open Game Bar, i can see in the task manager the Game Bar process passing from suspended to executed but never open and go back to suspended by UWP process, I've tried EVERY SINGLE article on here and even got to some weird forum about window 11...
  8. How do i fix the windows 10 bug that is causing my PC's gaming performance to be worse than...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do i fix the windows 10 bug that is causing my PC's gaming performance to be worse than...: Recently this has been happening. Anyways, I recently took my gaming PC to a Pc repair shop and they said there's nothing "wrong" with the PC's hardware. They said that it had to do with my drivers are it's a windows 10 bug. Also, they recommend me installing windows 11 even...
  9. How do i fix the windows 10 bug that is causing my PC's gaming performance to be worse than...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i fix the windows 10 bug that is causing my PC's gaming performance to be worse than...: Recently this has been happening. Anyways, I recently took my gaming PC to a Pc repair shop and they said there's nothing "wrong" with the PC's hardware. They said that it had to do with my drivers are it's a windows 10 bug. Also, they recommend me installing windows 11 even...
  10. How do i fix the windows 10 bug that is causing my PC's gaming performance to be worse than...