Windows 10: Performance for Gaming on Windows 10

Discus and support Performance for Gaming on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I like to play Minecraft Java Edition and Minecraft Bedrock edition on windows 10. I have an old computer and do not have the money to get a new one,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by KiwiFruit555, Oct 15, 2020 at 3:12 PM.

1. Performance for Gaming on Windows 10

I like to play Minecraft Java Edition and Minecraft Bedrock edition on windows 10. I have an old computer and do not have the money to get a new one, so I would like to know some ways I can improve performance.

I have adjusted settings for performance over battery, uninstalled many applications, the in-game settings, and some other things.

What are some other FREE ways I can improve performance?

Also, is there a performance difference between Tablet Mode and Desktop Mode?

:)

KiwiFruit555, Oct 15, 2020 at 3:12 PM
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

3. windows 10 microsoft games

if uninstall the game then reinstall the game will I lose all my awards?

rusty wheelchar, Oct 15, 2020 at 3:17 PM
  4. Performance for Gaming on Windows 10

Windows 10 Chess Game

Hi Susan,

There are several possible explanations as to why you're encountering performance and stability issues during gameplay. Here's a list of the common factors:

• A corrupted user account data
    • Corrupted game data
    • Software conflicts
    • An outdated game version

Running the Windows apps troubleshooter can help resolve issues with Windows 10 games. Click this

link
    to run this troubleshooter.

We also suggest checking if there are updates available for the game. See
    Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store
    for the steps.

Let us know how it goes after performing the aforementioned solutions.

Catherine Cus., Oct 15, 2020 at 3:17 PM
Thema:

Performance for Gaming on Windows 10

1. Performance for Gaming on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Performance Gaming

2. Windows 10’s new feature will help you boost your gaming performance

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10’s new feature will help you boost your gaming performance: Microsoft is working on a new feature for Windows 10 that will help you free up resources when your computer slows down or become unresponsive entirely in the middle of your gameplay. If you’ve ever experienced performance issues during gameplay, you’ve probably pressed...
  3. Performance issues in games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Performance issues in games: Hello, I am experiencing performance issues while playing games. The game platform I mostly use for gaming is Steam. For a small amount of time, the game runs fast but after 1-2 minutes it starts lagging and then stops which keeps repeating all over again. I'm not sure if...
  4. How to submit actionable game performance feedback

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to submit actionable game performance feedback: Hello, Thank you to everyone who has been submitting feedback to us through the Feedback Hub app. Your feedback is valuable to us, however, please be sure to explain specific details and capture a recording of the problem you are seeing so we have enough information to...
  5. How to stop High-Performance battery from turning on when I play a game

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to stop High-Performance battery from turning on when I play a game: So recently I have been having a problem where high-performance battery keeps turning on. And on my laptop that absolutely tanks its battery life. I've narrowed the issue down to whenever I start a game. As soon as I start up the game the setting immediately changes and I...
  6. Xbox Wireless controller losing bluetooth connection causes performance to tank in games

Xbox Wireless controller losing bluetooth connection causes performance to tank in games: So, not really sure where to post this, but this issue has been kinda bugging me for some time. It only happens in some games, not all, but I use an Xbox One wireless controller connected to my PC via bluetooth built into my mobo (though I had the same issue as well in the...
  7. Best W10 version for gaming performance?

Best W10 version for gaming performance?: Has any youtuber or someone made benchmarks with different windows versions? I'm currently on version 2004 but i'm just curious if there's a version that has been proven to be better performance submitted by /u/nosceneLUL [link] [comments]...
  8. KB: 4559309 Slowing down gaming performance in Alienware

in Windows 10 Gaming
    KB: 4559309 Slowing down gaming performance in Alienware: So I recently updated to KB: 4559309. Ever since this update, my system has started using very high CPU, especially while gaming. Main menu pages run at 1FPS. Have an alienware 15 r4 with gtx 1060. Cannot seem to find a solution for this problem. Any help in this regard...
  9. Xbox game bar not working/windows recent update spoiled my performance HELP!!!

Xbox game bar not working/windows recent update spoiled my performance HELP!!!: ( HP omen i7 9th gen + 2070 maxq) Ok so somedays back my game bar was working just fine but after the latest update it has stopped working. I tried switching it on but it automatically turns off. I tried reinstalling by deleting it using powershell but still the samw problem...
  10. BAD PERFORMANCE IN GAMING

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BAD PERFORMANCE IN GAMING: hi i downloaded windows 10 yesterday when i bought this laptop it was originally windows 8 games worked best at windows 8 then i moved to 8.1 games got a bit slower not much but when i moved to 10 they went very slow decreasing fps upto 30 fps and more then i updated drivers...