Windows 10: Performance Issue in API call from Windows 10

Discus and support Performance Issue in API call from Windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I am facing an issue when I work with Windows 10. The application calls an API while launching and it is working perfectly fine when it is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ShafeerMohamedali, Sep 28, 2020.

1. Performance Issue in API call from Windows 10

Hi,

I am facing an issue when I work with Windows 10. The application calls an API while launching and it is working perfectly fine when it is getting called from a Windows 7 machine but it is taking too much when I try the same from Windows 10 machine. Both windows 7 machine and Windows 10 machine are in same network and trying to access same web server. The system configure of both systems are same in fact Windows 10 machine has more memory. I checked CPU and Memory load while calling the API it is not more than 30%. What else can checked to find the root cause of this issue ? Appreciate help on this.

Thanks

Shafeer

:)

ShafeerMohamedali, Sep 28, 2020

2. Performance issues with File Explorer in Windows 10

Hello,

Thank you for your reply, appreciate the time taken by you in keeping us updated on the status of the issue.

As the issue still persists, I suggest you to try the below steps and check if this helps.

I would suggest you to perform System Maintenance troubleshooter on the computer and check if it fixes the issue.

Please follow the steps to perform System maintenance check to improve performance of the computer:

• Press Windows and x key together and select Control Panel.

• Click on Troubleshooting.

• Click on View all on the left side panel.

• Click on System Maintenance and follow the onscreen instructions.

I also suggest you to install the latest Windows updates and check.

Windows Update helps keep your computer up to date with the latest system updates and drivers. You can check Windows Update manually to help ensure you have the latest updates.

• Hit Windows Key and type

• Type Windows Updates

• Click on Windows Updates

• Click on Check for updates
      and install the latest windows updates.
    Hope this helps. Please do let us know if you need any further assistance.

ThofikhAhamad, Sep 28, 2020
  3. Issues with the performance and the connectivity in Windows 10

Hi Krishna,

Please answer the below questions to assist you better.

1. When you say “connectivity” what is the exact issue you are facing?

2. Did you make any changes in the settings of the system prior to this issue?

As you say that the system is slow and the file explorer doesn't responds well i suggest you to perform the System Maintenance troubleshooter which improves the performance of the computer. Follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: Run the System Maintenance troubleshooter

Please follow the steps to run System Maintenance troubleshooter on the computer:

• Type “Control Panel” on the search box.
    • Click on Troubleshooting.
    • Click on View all option on the left side of the Windows.
    • Click on System Maintenance option.
    • Click on Next and follow the onscreen instructions to troubleshoot the issue.
    • Check if it has improved the performance.
    If you are facing issues with the connectivity I suggest you to refer the Microsoft article and perform all the troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Fix network connection issues

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-network-connection-issues

Hope this helps in issues with the performance of the computer and the connectivity.
    Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Sep 28, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Performance Issue in API call from Windows 10

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 28, 2020
Thema:

Performance Issue in API call from Windows 10

1. Performance Issue in API call from Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Performance Issue API

2. Change phone calls from Phone Link to default Chrome? WinRT Storage API issue?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change phone calls from Phone Link to default Chrome? WinRT Storage API issue?: Up until a few days ago I was able to click or select a phone number on Chrome and open it on my Android phone.Recently it changed, and now it shows a message to open it using WinRT Storage API, or to use the Phone Link app.I mistakenly opted to use the Phone Link as default,...
  3. Change phone calls from Phone Link to default Chrome? WinRT Storage API issue?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Change phone calls from Phone Link to default Chrome? WinRT Storage API issue?: Up until a few days ago I was able to click or select a phone number on Chrome and open it on my Android phone.Recently it changed, and now it shows a message to open it using WinRT Storage API, or to use the Phone Link app.I mistakenly opted to use the Phone Link as default,...
  4. Change phone calls from Phone Link to default Chrome? WinRT Storage API issue?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Windows 10 Performance Issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Performance Issues: Hey. I noticed recently that Windows 10 runs sluggishly on my PC. Normal answers include low HD/RAM space, both of which I have more than enough of for Win. 10. In fact, I actually recently installed Windows 10 on my friend's high-end computer, and it seems to run really...
  6. Windows 10 Performance issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Performance issue: Hello there, My Windows 10 PC , was running fine for months, but from last week abruptly started slowing, as soon as windows logs on, no internet connection(connected via Wifi) even though i could connect through laptops and phone devices, commands @ command prompt isnt...
  7. windows 10 performance issue

windows 10 performance issue: auto restart and slow one app open take 10 second how to fix https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-performance-issue/ae68cf08-d670-4b49-90b3-cb4c6ffc8cd9
  8. Windows 10 Performance Issues

Windows 10 Performance Issues: Hello Microsoft Community, I am having some performance problems on my Acer Aspire 3. The CPU usage is always at 100%, sometimes the hard drive usage is also at 100%, I found corrupted files when using sfc /scannow. The processor is AMD A4, which is a processor I have never...
  9. Windows 10 Performance issue

Windows 10 Performance issue: Why is it that lately the screen on one of my Windows 10 PCs just goes blank and displays the following message: “Reboot and select proper Boot device or insert Boot Medium in selected Boot device and press a key” Then, if I turn off the PC and restart, Windows 10 boots...
  10. Windows 10 performance issue

Windows 10 performance issue: Hello, I bought a new laptop with the following configuration 1. 1TB HDD 2. 4 GB RAM 3. Intel i3 8 gen 4. Windows 10 From the start of the day, it's taking more than 20 sec to respond on any action, Like File Explorer, Edge etc I didn't installed any external...