Windows 10: performance issue on Windows 10 PC and print issue in Chrome

Discus and support performance issue on Windows 10 PC and print issue in Chrome in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; This morning I have something slowing down Facebook. I find something called Superfetch slowing down my computer and something called HD Real audio.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by EdwardSebesta1, Jan 6, 2019.

1. performance issue on Windows 10 PC and print issue in Chrome

This morning I have something slowing down Facebook.

I find something called Superfetch slowing down my computer and something called HD Real audio.

I see help postings which are links to another question, but usually I find those go to topics which often are not really useful. Then there is the all purpose virus thing.

Also, uninstalling and reinstalling drivers another popular suggestion that doesn't work.

I stop Superfetch and HD Real audio. I am trying to print something in Chrome. It seems to be hogging resources.

Why can't Microsoft make their god damned stuff work. Like Android.

**Original Title**

Why can't Windows 10 work as well as Android

:)

EdwardSebesta1, Jan 6, 2019

2. Printing issues

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

• How are you trying to print?

• Have you tried printing from a different application and checked?
    I suggest you to run Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter.
    Follow these steps to run Hardware and Devices troubleshooter:

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click Printer.
    • Follow the on-screen instruction to run the troubleshooter.
    Also, I suggest you to install the latest chipset and printer drivers from manufacturer website and check if it fixes the issue.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Jan 6, 2019
  3. Windows 10 Printing issues

Hi Tracy,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. I understand the inconvenience you are facing. I will certainly help you with this.

• What is the make and model of the printer?
    This issue might occur due to corrupted or incompatible printer drivers. I suggest you to try the below steps and check if this helps in resolving the issue.

Method 1:

Initially, I suggest you to run the printer troubleshooter and check if this helps.

The built-in Printer Troubleshooter can automatically detect and fix most of the incorrect settings and errors that could cause issues while printing. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if there is any issue
    with the sound. Refer top these steps:

• Press Windows and x key together and select Control Panel.
    • Click on Troubleshooting and select the
      option on the left pane.
    • Click on Printer troubleshooter and follow the prompts.
    Method 2:

Uninstall and reinstall the printer drivers from manufacturer website and check.

1. Press
    Windows Key + X key and click Device Manager.

2. Expand ‘Printer drivers’.

3. Right-click on the printer drivers and click on uninstall.

4. Now install the latest printer drivers for Windows 10 from manufacturer website.

Method 3:

This issue may arise due to printer’s driver incompatibility with Windows 10. I suggest you to install the drivers in compatibility mode and check if it helps.
    To do so kindly follow the below given steps:

• Right click on printer’s driver that you have downloaded from manufacturer website.

• Click/tap on Properties.

• Check the Run this program in Compatibility mode for under
      Compatibility tab

• Select Windows 8.1/8 from the drop down under
      Compatibility mode section.

• Click on Apply and
      Ok.

• Install the drivers, restart PC and check if issue is resolved.
    Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

ThofikhAhamad, Jan 6, 2019
  4. performance issue on Windows 10 PC and print issue in Chrome

New install Windows 10 (issue solved)

It's good that you're not experiencing any issues. Unfortunately many folks are, a quick Google search will show the same info im offering the OP.

Heres a couple examples:

Here

Here

It's basically what I mentioned above, small issues here and there ,but nothing to end your day.. for the most part.

I know it's anecdotal, but for my experience 95% of the time it's perfectly fine. The issues I've run into wouldn't be enough for me to roll back , but they would be enough (had I not installed it yet) ,to avoid it for another couple weeks which is why I'm suggesting it to the OP

Windows 10 Fall Creators Update problems and complaints
    • Installation problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Microsoft Edge problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Drivers problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Experience problems with the Fall Creators Update
    keep in mind, as of recently, the FCU is installed on 5% of devices roughly.....

jboydgolfer, Jan 6, 2019
Thema:

performance issue on Windows 10 PC and print issue in Chrome

1. performance issue on Windows 10 PC and print issue in Chrome - Similar Threads - performance issue print

2. Windows 10 Chrome and Edge XHR Performance issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Chrome and Edge XHR Performance issue: Windows 10 XMLHttpRequest is slow? Huge Performance issue? I used OpenSpeedTest to benchmark my local 10Gbps network by hosting an instance locally. Results are consistently poor on windows 10 Chrome and EdgeI tested this on a 10Gbps Network. Up to 1 Gbps there is no...
  3. PC performance issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC performance issue: hey ,so i have win10 x64 since yesterday everything was working fine then i get this heavy stuttering out of nowhere doesn't matter if im playing a game or on idle it stays like this but i discovered by chance that pressing ctr shift esc to pull up task manager instantly...
  4. PC Performance Issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC Performance Issue: So basically here’s what I’ve been experiencing: Visible Highlight Lag when hovering on app icons High Idle CPU Temps (60-65c, i7 6700k) Windows Security Service error in between a full scan (the error occurs midway, i’m not sure for other scans though) • Here are the...
  5. Windows 10 Performance Issues

Windows 10 Performance Issues: Hey. I noticed recently that Windows 10 runs sluggishly on my PC. Normal answers include low HD/RAM space, both of which I have more than enough of for Win. 10. In fact, I actually recently installed Windows 10 on my friend's high-end computer, and it seems to run really...
  6. Performance Issue Windows 10 using Google Chrome

Performance Issue Windows 10 using Google Chrome: When I open SOME websites, the screen/website will be working fine, then suddenly it gets a grey fog over it and nothing on that website will work. I tried hitting the RELOAD icon, and that clears it for a minute but then the fog rolls in. I've run Full Virus Scans with...
  7. windows 10 performance issue

windows 10 performance issue: auto restart and slow one app open take 10 second how to fix https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-performance-issue/ae68cf08-d670-4b49-90b3-cb4c6ffc8cd9
  8. Windows 10 Performance Issues

Windows 10 Performance Issues: Hello Microsoft Community, I am having some performance problems on my Acer Aspire 3. The CPU usage is always at 100%, sometimes the hard drive usage is also at 100%, I found corrupted files when using sfc /scannow. The processor is AMD A4, which is a processor I have never...
  9. Pc performance issue

Pc performance issue: Im having issues with my pc,it keeps freezing and is slow.The Mouse cursor also keeps moving on its own. When i got my motherboard i downgraded my bios version to 7C02v17 because i liked the feautures,the red screen,the whole layout. I decided to update my bios to...
  10. Windows 10 performance issue

Windows 10 performance issue: Hello, I bought a new laptop with the following configuration 1. 1TB HDD 2. 4 GB RAM 3. Intel i3 8 gen 4. Windows 10 From the start of the day, it's taking more than 20 sec to respond on any action, Like File Explorer, Edge etc I didn't installed any external...