Windows 10: Performance Issue Windows 10 using Google Chrome

Discus and support Performance Issue Windows 10 using Google Chrome in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When I open SOME websites, the screen/website will be working fine, then suddenly it gets a grey fog over it and nothing on that website will work. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Duane Beach-Barrow, Jan 7, 2020.

1. Performance Issue Windows 10 using Google Chrome

When I open SOME websites, the screen/website will be working fine, then suddenly it gets a grey fog over it and nothing on that website will work. I tried hitting the RELOAD icon, and that clears it for a minute but then the fog rolls in. I've run Full Virus Scans with McAffee and Defender, but nothing helps. What's wrong & how do I fix it?

I tried to access Chase Online Banking via Internet Explorer, but a banner popped up and said that either Chase would not be supporting IE, or IE would not be supporting Chase Bank, after a certain date. But when I tried to sign into Chase, none of the data entry areas functioned properly. What do I do?

Duane Beach-Barrow

*** Email address is removed for privacy ***

:)

Duane Beach-Barrow, Jan 7, 2020

2. Windows 10 and Google chrome problems

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

As you have mentioned that now you rolled back to windows 7 ultimate.I would suggest you to follow the steps given below and check.

Uninstall and reinstall Google Chrome and check

To uninstall and reinstall Google Chrome follow the steps given below.

• Press start button.

• Select Control Panel.

• In Control Panel , Click on
      Programs

• Then Click on Programs and features.

• Select Google Chrome and Click Uninstall button
    Uninstall Chrome prompt dialog appears and the further uninstallation process continues if you click uninstall button. Once Google Chrome gets uninstalled, you can download and install Google Chrome from its official website,
    and check if issue persists.

If issue still didn’t get resolved by the above mentioned steps, I would also suggest you to post the query in Google support forums for more help.

Get help from the Chrome community:
    Google Chrome Help

Hope this helps, if you need further assistance on Windows let us know we will be glad to help.

Ashish Sondhi, Jan 7, 2020
  3. Arul_D Win User
    Google Chrome not working windows 10

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• Are you facing any issues with Microsoft Edge or Internet Explorer?
    • Is the issue confined to Google Chrome?
    • Have you tried uninstalling/re-installing Google Chrome?
    There could be several reasons for this cause. I would suggest you to try the steps below and check the result.

Uninstall Google Chrome and then re-install

Press Windows key + X and click Programs & Features

Right click Google Chrome and click Uninstall

Re-install Google Chrome and check.

If the issue still persists, please contact the developer of Google Chrome.

Google Chrome Support Forum

Hope this information is helpful. Please feel free to reply in case you face any other issues with Windows in future.

Arul_D, Jan 7, 2020
  4. Performance Issue Windows 10 using Google Chrome

Google Chrome not responding? Windows 10

Hi Jenna,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• Are you facing any issues with Microsoft Edge or Internet Explorer?
    • Is the issue confined to Google Chrome?
    • Have you tried uninstalling/re-installing Google Chrome?
    There could be several reasons for this cause. I would suggest you to try the steps below and check the result.

Step 1: Place the computer in clean boot state to avoid any third party software conflict.

To help troubleshoot error messages and other issues, you can start Windows by using a minimal set of drivers and startup programs. This kind of startup is known as a "clean boot." A clean boot helps eliminate software conflicts.

Placing your system in Clean Boot state helps in identifying if any third party applications or startup items are causing the issue. You need to follow the steps from the article mentioned below to perform a Clean Boot.

How to perform a clean boot in Windows

Note: Refer "How to reset the computer to start normally after clean boot troubleshooting" to reset the computer to start as normal after troubleshooting.

Step 2: Uninstall Google Chrome and then re-install

Press Windows key + X and click Programs & Features

Right click Google Chrome and click Uninstall

Re-install Google Chrome and check.

If the issue still persists, please contact the developer of Google Chrome.

Google Chrome Support Forum

Hope this information is helpful. Please feel free to reply in case you face any other issues with Windows in future.

Niranjan Manjhi, Jan 7, 2020
Thema:

Performance Issue Windows 10 using Google Chrome

1. Performance Issue Windows 10 using Google Chrome - Similar Threads - Performance Issue using

2. Google Chrome issue while using Family Share

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Google Chrome issue while using Family Share: My son installed Google Chrome as a browser and now everytime he opens the application, he is asked to get permission from me. Is there a way this can be avoided without him having to ask me for permission every time he tries opening google chrome. I still want to continue to...
  3. Google Chrome issue while using Family Share

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Google Chrome issue while using Family Share: My son installed Google Chrome as a browser and now everytime he opens the application, he is asked to get permission from me. Is there a way this can be avoided without him having to ask me for permission every time he tries opening google chrome. I still want to continue to...
  4. Freezes while using Google Chrome-Windows 10 Issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Freezes while using Google Chrome-Windows 10 Issue: I'm a nutrition coach, so my job requires me to spend a lot of time at Google Chrome you know, mailing with clients, creating diet plans in Google Sheets, etc. About a few days ago I found 2-3 second browser freezes every 30-40 minutes. I have following system specs...
  5. Google Chrome Issues

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Google Chrome Issues: Hi everyone anytime I open up google chrome it shortly there after crashes no error message or anything. When I open google chrome a windows sound plays I’m not sure what it’s called though. Does anyone have any ideas submitted by /u/SpokenThread [link] [comments]...
  6. System overload while using Google Chrome-Windows 10 Issue

System overload while using Google Chrome-Windows 10 Issue: im writer and working on ms office and offer writing service. My nature of job requires me to use Google Chrome browser to use certain extensions and tools for my research, analysis and writing. I am encountering this issue from few days that whenever I use my browser in...
  7. System overload while using Google Chrome-Windows 10 Issue

System overload while using Google Chrome-Windows 10 Issue: I am an essay writer and working for an essay writing service. My nature of job requires me to use Google Chrome browser to use certain extensions and tools for my research, analysis and writing. I am encountering this issue from few days that whenever I use my browser in...
  8. How to use Google Chrome with windows?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to use Google Chrome with windows?: How can I use Google Chrome with Windows. Can I only use Google Search? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-use-google-chrome-with-windows/36bd9f2f-af73-4efa-86ef-a884ab3d4f72
  9. performance issue on Windows 10 PC and print issue in Chrome

performance issue on Windows 10 PC and print issue in Chrome: This morning I have something slowing down Facebook. I find something called Superfetch slowing down my computer and something called HD Real audio. I see help postings which are links to another question, but usually I find those go to topics which often are not really...
  10. Google chrome issue with windows 10

in Browsers and Email
    Google chrome issue with windows 10: Could someone explain to me what the problem is with using chrome as my browser in windows 10? I'm not a computer geek like most people. Don't understand all the jargon they're talking about. Should I use Google chrome or should I not use it? Thanks 68863

Users found this page by searching for:

1. chrome windows 10 conflict