Windows 10: Performance Issues, System Hangs etc.

Discus and support Performance Issues, System Hangs etc. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I've been having some issues with my system recently. Screen continually going black every few minutes, but then recovers in 3-5 seconds. This... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by CNichols87, Aug 25, 2020.

1. Performance Issues, System Hangs etc.

Hello,

I've been having some issues with my system recently. Screen continually going black every few minutes, but then recovers in 3-5 seconds. This occurrence happens more when anything video related is playing. I assumed it was a video driver issue and went through a clean install for video with no luck. Event Viewer shows the following error at the time of the screen going black:

Fault bucket , type 0
    Event Name: LiveKernelEvent
    Response: Not available
    Cab Id: 0

Problem signature:
    P1: 141
    P2: ffffcb0fbbcb0010
    P3: fffff800494f5934
    P4: 0
    P5: 4
    P6: 10_0_18362
    P7: 0_0
    P8: 256_1
    P9:
    P10:

Attached files:
    \\?\C:\WINDOWS\LiveKernelReports\WATCHDOG\WATCHDOG-20200825-0919.dmp
    \\?\C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\WER-278921-0.sysdata.xml
    \\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WER4F45.tmp.WERInternalMetadata.xml
    \\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WER4F65.tmp.xml
    \\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WER4F68.tmp.csv
    \\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WER4F98.tmp.txt

These files may be available here:
    \\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\ReportQueue\Kernel_141_dd10c595c9525b9db29736656bd6768634e56fb9_00000000_d986b508-4e91-451e-81a8-fe91798f474a

Analysis symbol:
    Rechecking for solution: 0
    Report Id: d986b508-4e91-451e-81a8-fe91798f474a
    Report Status: 4
    Hashed bucket:

Cab Guid: 0

I've grabbed the only file from the minidump folder, as well as an msinfo32 report, which can be located at:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AmOqlsR6BVgxi0o5L9fA_DVjec_o?e=dA7zFk

Edit: I forgot to mention that if I put my computer to sleep and then wake it back up, the problem will not happen again until my computer goes through a full reboot. Not sure if that helps anything, but its the weirdest work around I've ever encountered in IT.

:)

CNichols87, Aug 25, 2020

2. Performance issues with File Explorer in Windows 10

Hello,

Thank you for your reply, appreciate the time taken by you in keeping us updated on the status of the issue.

As the issue still persists, I suggest you to try the below steps and check if this helps.

I would suggest you to perform System Maintenance troubleshooter on the computer and check if it fixes the issue.

Please follow the steps to perform System maintenance check to improve performance of the computer:

• Press Windows and x key together and select Control Panel.

• Click on Troubleshooting.

• Click on View all on the left side panel.

• Click on System Maintenance and follow the onscreen instructions.

I also suggest you to install the latest Windows updates and check.

Windows Update helps keep your computer up to date with the latest system updates and drivers. You can check Windows Update manually to help ensure you have the latest updates.

• Hit Windows Key and type

• Type Windows Updates

• Click on Windows Updates

• Click on Check for updates
      and install the latest windows updates.
    Hope this helps. Please do let us know if you need any further assistance.

ThofikhAhamad, Aug 25, 2020
  3. Issues with the performance and the connectivity in Windows 10

Hi Krishna,

Please answer the below questions to assist you better.

1. When you say “connectivity” what is the exact issue you are facing?

2. Did you make any changes in the settings of the system prior to this issue?

As you say that the system is slow and the file explorer doesn't responds well i suggest you to perform the System Maintenance troubleshooter which improves the performance of the computer. Follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: Run the System Maintenance troubleshooter

Please follow the steps to run System Maintenance troubleshooter on the computer:

• Type “Control Panel” on the search box.
    • Click on Troubleshooting.
    • Click on View all option on the left side of the Windows.
    • Click on System Maintenance option.
    • Click on Next and follow the onscreen instructions to troubleshoot the issue.
    • Check if it has improved the performance.
    If you are facing issues with the connectivity I suggest you to refer the Microsoft article and perform all the troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Fix network connection issues

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-network-connection-issues

Hope this helps in issues with the performance of the computer and the connectivity.
    Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Aug 25, 2020
  4. Performance Issues, System Hangs etc.

system hangs

Let’s run the System Maintenance Troubleshooter to perform maintenance tasks and clean up unused files and shortcuts. Please follow the steps below:

• In the Search box, type in Troubleshooting and select it from the results.
    • Click View all.
    • Select System Maintenance.
    • Click Next.
    • Choose Try troubleshooting as an administrator and follow the steps.

Keep us posted.

Josette Sal, Aug 25, 2020
Thema:

Performance Issues, System Hangs etc.

1. Performance Issues, System Hangs etc. - Similar Threads - Performance Issues System

2. System Performance Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System Performance Issues: Hello there! Please, I need technical help with my laptop computer. It was 5 days ago I last used my computer, and it was working properly then. However, I've been having difficulty using today. I power on the system, and attempt to login, but my keyboard doesn't enter the...
  3. System Performance Issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System Performance Issues: Hello there! Please, I need technical help with my laptop computer. It was 5 days ago I last used my computer, and it was working properly then. However, I've been having difficulty using today. I power on the system, and attempt to login, but my keyboard doesn't enter the...
  4. System Performance Issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. System automatically restart and Hang issue.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System automatically restart and Hang issue.: Dear Team,I have an issue in my laptop with following event IDEvent ID- 1Event ID- 41Event ID- 6008Event ID- 10317Event ID- 10010Event ID- 36871these all errors are occurred in last 7 days time period .if possible please help to find the actual issue cause from software or...
  6. System automatically restart and Hang issue.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System automatically restart and Hang issue.: Dear Team,I have an issue in my laptop with following event IDEvent ID- 1Event ID- 41Event ID- 6008Event ID- 10317Event ID- 10010Event ID- 36871these all errors are occurred in last 7 days time period .if possible please help to find the actual issue cause from software or...
  7. System automatically restart and Hang issue.

8. System Performance: Disk 100% issue

System Performance: Disk 100% issue: My Laptop always shows Disk as 100% in task manager and has become very slow because of that. What should be the solution to fix this issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-performance-disk-100-issue/15f2f753-bf0f-48f4-b8cb-34431ff205ac
  9. Performance and system issues

Performance and system issues: Hi On my Windows 10 Everytime i install a program. my system file storage seems to accumulate so much space that it leaves hardly anything. is this a microsoft bug that needs to be fixed?? The system files on installation are ~9GB and on any kind of installation ~15GB...
  10. System hangs in between with Audio issues

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    System hangs in between with Audio issues: I am on Windows 10 2004 which I installed a couple of days ago and the Maximus Formula X board with i7 8700k and 32GB RAM. I am facing this issue since the install - After every couple of hours the cursor freezes for a few seconds and the sound driver shows jack unplugged...