Windows 10: Performance/ Lag

Discus and support Performance/ Lag in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My surface pro 4 storage is at less than 1/3 of its max, but still takes forever to load anything. It isn't my internet because it happens everywhere.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JAtacoMonster, Feb 7, 2019.

1. Performance/ Lag

My surface pro 4 storage is at less than 1/3 of its max, but still takes forever to load anything. It isn't my internet because it happens everywhere. If anyone knows how to fix this I would be very thankful

:)

JAtacoMonster, Feb 7, 2019
  2. Jose Est Win User

Random lag spikes

Hi,

We would like to know more about your lag issue:

• What browser are you using when you experience a lag?
    • Does the lag occur in a particular game?

In the meantime, we suggest you run the System Maintenance troubleshooter. Here are the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Click on Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • On the left pane, click on View All.
    • Click on System Maintenance to run the troubleshooter.

Looking forward to your response.

Jose Est, Feb 7, 2019
  3. TheMole Win User
    CPU spikes and performance lag

I just did all 3 of the things you suggested and nothing has changed. Do you have any other ideas.

Edit: Apparently I didn't do all the things, you suggested me, correctly. I just did them again, like they are supposed to be done, and everything seems to be working appropriately. There are no lag spikes and I think the problem is fixed. Thank you very much for helping me.

TheMole, Feb 7, 2019
  4. Performance/ Lag

Windows 10 Suddenly Starts to Lag

Hello,

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • Are you using any 3rd party antivirus program?

Meanwhile, we suggest performing the suggested steps on this article
    on how to improve the performance of your Windows 10 device.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Feb 7, 2019
Thema:

Performance/ Lag

1. Performance/ Lag - Similar Threads - Performance Lag

2. "My laptop is getting hot and also experiencing slow performance and lagging in Windows."

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "My laptop is getting hot and also experiencing slow performance and lagging in Windows.": Hi My device info Device name Anirudh-Sahil Processor AMD Ryzen 5 3500U with Radeon Vega Mobile Gfx 2.10 GHz Installed RAM 8.00 GB 5.89 GB usable Device ID A6581E91-9E27-4F74-96B0-4FAD23A2B777 Product ID 00327-35911-82666-AAOEM System type 64-bit operating system,...
  3. "My laptop is getting hot and also experiencing slow performance and lagging in Windows."

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "My laptop is getting hot and also experiencing slow performance and lagging in Windows.": Hi My device info Device name Anirudh-Sahil Processor AMD Ryzen 5 3500U with Radeon Vega Mobile Gfx 2.10 GHz Installed RAM 8.00 GB 5.89 GB usable Device ID A6581E91-9E27-4F74-96B0-4FAD23A2B777 Product ID 00327-35911-82666-AAOEM System type 64-bit operating system,...
  4. Inconsistent PC Performance and Lagging At Times

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Inconsistent PC Performance and Lagging At Times: So my main desktop PC that I use for studying and some gaming nothing too much has been acting slow. I always ensure it is up to date including all drivers and software. It has a 2TB HDD that I have only used about 200gb of space on. In the Task Manager all seems normal but...
  5. Inconsistent PC Performance and Lagging At Times

Inconsistent PC Performance and Lagging At Times: So my main desktop PC that I use for studying and some gaming nothing too much has been acting slow. I always ensure it is up to date including all drivers and software. It has a 2TB HDD that I have only used about 200gb of space on. In the Task Manager all seems normal but...
  6. Inconsistent PC Performance and Lagging At Times

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Performance and Lagging issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Performance and Lagging issues: Greetings community, it's me Matile Durin again from South Africa. My new laptop Proline v146 is giving me problems of being slow when I try to switch it on,when I unlock it and while I'm also using it, the screen just becomes blank and black for more than 10 minutes. I don't...
  8. Performance and Lagging issues

Performance and Lagging issues: Greetings community, it's me Matile Durin again from South Africa. My new laptop Proline v146 is giving me problems of being slow when I try to switch it on,when I unlock it and while I'm also using it, the screen just becomes blank and black for more than 10 minutes. I don't...
  9. Performance and Lagging issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. How can I get max performance, FPS, and minimize lag on my game and laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I get max performance, FPS, and minimize lag on my game and laptop?: Whenever I play Roblox, the second the app launches, my laptop's fan gets really really loud, and starts heating up you can keep your hand on the bottom of the laptop without burning yourself, just barely. When I try to move my character in Roblox, it doesn't move immediately...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. performance lag

2. random gpu usage spikes in desktop