Windows 10: Performance & Maintenance

Discus and support Performance & Maintenance in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; How to Add or Remove "SEC NVMe Idle Timeout" from Power Options in Windows 10 This is What i need. M2 SSD NVME EVO 960 power option settings. In the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by ST33.Brown, Jan 30, 2020.

1. Performance & Maintenance

How to Add or Remove "SEC NVMe Idle Timeout" from Power Options in Windows 10

This is What i need.

M2 SSD NVME EVO 960 power option settings.

In the Windows 10 Creators Update build 15063

Version of win 10 pro has the power options.

Is there a download fix or driver/DLL for this problem.

All i see is turn drive off after a set time. I presume entering 0 will stop this from disconecting the M2 SSD

How do i see the result of my question. i am new to having to ask questions.

Thanks

ST33

:)

ST33.Brown, Jan 30, 2020

2. Performance Test Windows 10

Hi Jack,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We would be glad to help you with the issue you are facing today. I understand the difficulty with the problem.

Method 1:

Step 1: Perform System Maintenance troubleshooter.

I would suggest you to perform System Maintenance troubleshooter on the computer and check if it fixes the issue.

Please follow the steps to perform System maintenance check to improve performance of the computer:

• Press Windows and x key together and select Control Panel.
    • Click on Troubleshooting.
    • Click on View all on the left side panel.
    • Click on System Maintenance and follow the onscreen instructions.
    Also refer to the below link.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-GB/windows-8/improve-pc-performance

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohammed AliAli, Jan 30, 2020
  3. Performance issues with File Explorer in Windows 10

Hello,

Thank you for your reply, appreciate the time taken by you in keeping us updated on the status of the issue.

As the issue still persists, I suggest you to try the below steps and check if this helps.

I would suggest you to perform System Maintenance troubleshooter on the computer and check if it fixes the issue.

Please follow the steps to perform System maintenance check to improve performance of the computer:

• Press Windows and x key together and select Control Panel.

• Click on Troubleshooting.

• Click on View all on the left side panel.

• Click on System Maintenance and follow the onscreen instructions.

I also suggest you to install the latest Windows updates and check.

Windows Update helps keep your computer up to date with the latest system updates and drivers. You can check Windows Update manually to help ensure you have the latest updates.

• Hit Windows Key and type

• Type Windows Updates

• Click on Windows Updates

• Click on Check for updates
      and install the latest windows updates.
    Hope this helps. Please do let us know if you need any further assistance.

ThofikhAhamad, Jan 30, 2020
  4. Performance & Maintenance

Performance Test Windows 10

That is not the performance program that was in windows 7 or 8

answer Mike, Jan 30, 2020
Thema:

Performance & Maintenance

1. Performance & Maintenance - Similar Threads - Performance Maintenance

2. How to get back high performance?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get back high performance?: Hi, I am on windows 10 and I am trying to get more FPS in Minecraft, I attempted to choose the "High Performance" plan in power options, however it was not there. After doing the CMD health scan restore stuff, it still did not work. Basically, all the normal stuff that is...
  3. How to get back high performance?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to get back high performance?: Hi, I am on windows 10 and I am trying to get more FPS in Minecraft, I attempted to choose the "High Performance" plan in power options, however it was not there. After doing the CMD health scan restore stuff, it still did not work. Basically, all the normal stuff that is...
  4. How to get back high performance?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. PC has performance issues and stuttering ever since I did a system reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC has performance issues and stuttering ever since I did a system reset: Hello everyone, so ever since I reset my system everything has been working very poorly. Browers are laggy and oftentimes have visual bugs. Any game I play, even the ones that have a low benchmark stutter and lag with frequent fps drops. Before the reset I was able to play...
  6. PC has performance issues and stuttering ever since I did a system reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC has performance issues and stuttering ever since I did a system reset: Hello everyone, so ever since I reset my system everything has been working very poorly. Browers are laggy and oftentimes have visual bugs. Any game I play, even the ones that have a low benchmark stutter and lag with frequent fps drops. Before the reset I was able to play...
  7. PC has performance issues and stuttering ever since I did a system reset

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. How do i fix the problem "This file does not have an app associated with it for performing...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i fix the problem "This file does not have an app associated with it for performing...: I've tried the command prompt trick. I opened the sims with steam, and it wouldnt work, Can u please send some solutions to this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-the-problem-this-file-does-not-have/d478d6d0-970c-40ac-ae93-8b496334ac51
  9. Forgot admin password and unable to download software or perform any maintenance tasks and...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Forgot admin password and unable to download software or perform any maintenance tasks and...: I purchased a Dell laptop for my daughter and created a standard user account for her to use, and I set up an admin account to login to her computer. I stopped logging to the device for a while and I forgot the admin password. The admin account was set up using my Microsoft...
  10. Script maintenance, performance, command prompt optimization

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Script maintenance, performance, command prompt optimization: Hi, Dear Sir, please be sure to give me a script for maintenance, optimization, prompt order performance. I mention that I installed the Windows 10 Home operating system version 1809. Thank you! Wait for response! A good day!...