Windows 10: performance monitor, its just stuck at "Collecting Data for 60 seconds"

Discus and support performance monitor, its just stuck at "Collecting Data for 60 seconds" in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; performance monitor er that its just stuck at "Collecting Data for 60 seconds" windows 10.Why is this, do I leave it going forever, been at least an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by andy007007, Nov 29, 2022.

1. performance monitor, its just stuck at "Collecting Data for 60 seconds"

performance monitor er that its just stuck at "Collecting Data for 60 seconds" windows 10.Why is this, do I leave it going forever, been at least an hour now and nothing has changed???

:)

andy007007, Nov 29, 2022

2. Performance Monitor is stuck at collecting data for 60 seconds

Hi, when i first started the performance monitor it was able to collect data and show me any problems but after that its just stuck at "Collecting Data for 60 seconds" and ive been looking at every single website to find a solution but no one seems to
    know either so please help me.

LxS Dropshot, Nov 29, 2022
  3. Gil deG Win User
    Performance Monitor is stuck at collecting data for 60 seconds

Hi LxS Dropshot,

Kindly follow the steps below on how you can open the Performance Monitor:

• Click Start , click in the Start Search box, type
      perfmon , and press ENTER.

• In the navigation tree, click Monitoring Tools , and then double-click
      Performance Monitor .

Let us know how it goes.

Gil deG, Nov 29, 2022
  4. ZacClarke Win User

performance monitor, its just stuck at "Collecting Data for 60 seconds"

Resource and Performance Monitor Stuck at Collecting Data

I'm having trouble with this program that I need to use to help with another problem I posted on the forums. Basically it says collecting data for 60 seconds and doesn't seem to want to generate the report. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't.
    I've waited as long as 4 hours for it to work and it doesn't seem it will. Anybody got any suggestions.

ZacClarke, Nov 29, 2022
Thema:

performance monitor, its just stuck at "Collecting Data for 60 seconds"

1. performance monitor, its just stuck at "Collecting Data for 60 seconds" - Similar Threads - performance monitor stuck

2. performance monitor, its just stuck at "Collecting Data for 60 seconds"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    performance monitor, its just stuck at "Collecting Data for 60 seconds": performance monitor er that its just stuck at "Collecting Data for 60 seconds" windows 10.Why is this, do I leave it going forever, been at least an hour now and nothing has changed???...
  3. performance monitor, its just stuck at "Collecting Data for 60 seconds"

in Windows 10 Customization
    performance monitor, its just stuck at "Collecting Data for 60 seconds": performance monitor er that its just stuck at "Collecting Data for 60 seconds" windows 10.Why is this, do I leave it going forever, been at least an hour now and nothing has changed???...
  4. windows Performance monitor's data in the report is incorrect

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows Performance monitor's data in the report is incorrect: My system is Windows Server 2019As shown in the figure, the maximum value is 7.8717.871 * 10 = 78.71However, the largest part in the line graph is less than 60What's the matter? Why are the images different from the displayed dataAnd this phenomenon only occurs when the...
  5. windows Performance monitor's data in the report is incorrect

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows Performance monitor's data in the report is incorrect: My system is Windows Server 2019As shown in the figure, the maximum value is 7.8717.871 * 10 = 78.71However, the largest part in the line graph is less than 60What's the matter? Why are the images different from the displayed dataAnd this phenomenon only occurs when the...
  6. update stuck in 60

in Windows 10 Gaming
    update stuck in 60: Keep trying to finish the update today and it stuck at 60 percent. I been sitting here for 4 hours now and still didnt move. I dont want to interrupt my work since it will restart so I want it to be done first...
  7. update stuck in 60

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    update stuck in 60: Keep trying to finish the update today and it stuck at 60 percent. I been sitting here for 4 hours now and still didnt move. I dont want to interrupt my work since it will restart so I want it to be done first...
  8. Performance Monitoring doesn't generate any data collection

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Performance Monitoring doesn't generate any data collection: Hello, I have an issue with Performance Monitoring utility. I have created a template data collection and set its stop condition overall time to 9 hours. The issue is when a data collection process is completed then there is no recorded data collection. When I set stop...
  9. YourPhone stuck at 60%

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    YourPhone stuck at 60%: On my Windows 10 computer OS Build 18363.657, I launched the YourPhone app to see how it works with my phone. I open the YourPhone app and click iOS since I have an iPhone. Then it just sits there at 60% with a message under it. "Please open Microsoft Edge and sign in with...
  10. Increase Task Manager performance view beyond 60 seconds

in Windows 10 Support
    Increase Task Manager performance view beyond 60 seconds: Hi all -- the title says it all :-) Is there a tweak that would allow the Windows 10 Task Manager performance view (the graphics sliding every second) to show more than 60 seconds ? Windows 7 would allow me to see near 30 mins ! Thx for your suggestions ! @+++ [img] 29693