Windows 10: Performance Monitor not displaying daily Windows Defender updates

Discus and support Performance Monitor not displaying daily Windows Defender updates in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; The last several weeks are blank, though the updates are downloaded regularly. Is there some way I can get that function to work as it has for years?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Marites1, Apr 1, 2019.

1. Marites1 Win User

Performance Monitor not displaying daily Windows Defender updates

The last several weeks are blank, though the updates are downloaded regularly.

Is there some way I can get that function to work as it has for years?

:)

Marites1, Apr 1, 2019

2. Taskbar displaying in an incorrect position when using scaling on a dual monitor setup

Hi Jav,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing in accessing the display on dual monitor. Do not worry will help you with this issue.

Do let us know the make and model of your device?

This issue might have occurred due to display drivers. Try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to update the display drivers and check if the issue persists.

Steps to Update Graphics Driver.

• Press Windows key + X key when you are at desktop.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapter.
    • Right click on the Display Adapter and click on
      Update driver software.

Step 2: I suggest you to install all the pending updates on Windows 10.

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type
      updates
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Also, check if the issue persists on 100% screen resolution as well.

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Apr 1, 2019
  3. MS Office and Skype scaling issue with display monitors

Hi J,

The scaling issues with your display monitor can be caused by an outdated operating system. To further isolate the concern, we suggest that you check for the latest update for Windows by following these steps:

• Click on Start or the Windows Logo on your taskbar.
    • Select Settings or the gear icon and click Updates & security.
    • Click on Check for updates.

If any updates are found, install it and wait for Windows to complete the update and then restart the device.

Let us know the result of your troubleshooting.

Genevieve Cri, Apr 1, 2019
  4. Performance Monitor not displaying daily Windows Defender updates

Installed Windows 10, monitor display problems

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query in Microsoft forum. I will certainly help you with this issue.

Monitors can support resolutions that are lower than their native resolutions, but text won't look as sharp and the display might be small, centered on the screen, edged with black, or stretched. It is recommended to set the screen resolution of the display
    to the (Recommended) native resolution to get the best display on your monitor.

Methods 1:

Set your screen resolution needs to be at least1024x768 to have multiple windows and apps on your screen at the same time.

If this doesn't help update the display drivers.

Method 2: Update display adapter driver.

Step 1: Check for the latest driver update through Windows Updates.

• At the Start screen, type Windows Update.
    • Click or tap Settings on the right side of the screen, and then select Install optional updates from the left results.
    • When the Windows Update control panel opens, click on “Check for Updates” on the top left corner to receive a fresh list of updates.
    Incompatible or not properly installed graphics card drivers are the most common cause of this issue.

Step 2: Follow the steps below to update the graphics/display drivers.

• Press Windows + X key on the keyboard.
    • Go to device manager.
    • Right-click your display device.
    • Click Update Driver Software and then follow the steps in the wizard that appears.

For further assistance, you can post your query in Microsoft Community.

Thank you.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Apr 1, 2019
Thema:

Performance Monitor not displaying daily Windows Defender updates

1. Performance Monitor not displaying daily Windows Defender updates - Similar Threads - Performance Monitor displaying

2. Windows defender daily scans.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows defender daily scans.: b4 i used to get notis that scan happened and there are no threats, from few days im not getting them. i checked that notis are on submitted by /u/rupsil_ardu [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/u2lmsg/windows_defender_daily_scans/
  3. performance monitor

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    performance monitor: Hi friends my name is Bar Yosef and I am a computer technician I would like to ask when I have a slow computer which counters should I check in preformance monitor? 163258
  4. Performance Monitor

in Windows 10 Customization
    Performance Monitor: So i tried making changes to the performance monitor and when i tried clicking apply it daid i needed a password, so i tired entering my passpwrd for my computer, that didnt work, so i tried entering my accounts password, that didnt work either, does anyone know what the...
  5. performance monitor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    performance monitor: when i try to create a new data collector set in performance monitor, the next option isn't available. What can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/performance-monitor/f7dae0e2-918d-4ad8-b8e3-92e029419096
  6. Performance monitor

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Performance monitor: How do i get the display in the top right corner to come because reset my computer and cant figure it out again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/performance-monitor/93ff75c7-e440-4712-8826-26c4b3721e6a
  7. Reliability Monitor not displaying daily Windows Defender updates

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Reliability Monitor not displaying daily Windows Defender updates: The last several weeks are blank, though the updates are downloaded regularly. Is there some way I can get that function to work as it has for years?...
  8. Performance Monitor

Performance Monitor: [img] 98957
  9. Performance Monitor

Performance Monitor: Which log in performance monitor covers dcom issues; would like to disable this entry so the 10016 stops popping up, thanks. 98776
  10. Performance Monitor

in Windows 10 Support
    Performance Monitor: Not overly important but, I just noticed, in Build 9901, I can't minimize the Performance Monitor (Summary View) to the task bar by clicking on the task bar icon! Could just be a glitch, but... Anyone experience the same in other Builds? [img] 3359