Windows 10: Performance monitor & report

Discus and support Performance monitor & report in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When I run PERFMON /REPORT the message 'getting information for one minute' appears. An hour or more later it is still there - nothing happens though... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Mokaikai, Dec 20, 2020.

1. Mokaikai Win User

Performance monitor & report

When I run PERFMON /REPORT the message 'getting information for one minute' appears. An hour or more later it is still there - nothing happens though the icon in th message does revolve.

:)

Mokaikai, Dec 20, 2020

2. Performance Monitor Report

Hi SlimeDude,

Thank you for informing us that the issue was resolved. All you have to do is monitor the performance of your device and report any changes that might affect your computer's performance.

We are looking forward to help you in the future.

Justine Pel, Dec 20, 2020
  3. Gil deG Win User
    Performance Monitor is stuck at collecting data for 60 seconds

Hi LxS Dropshot,

Kindly follow the steps below on how you can open the Performance Monitor:

• Click Start , click in the Start Search box, type
      perfmon , and press ENTER.

• In the navigation tree, click Monitoring Tools , and then double-click
      Performance Monitor .

Let us know how it goes.

Gil deG, Dec 20, 2020
  4. Linda.y Win User

Health & Performance Report Not Available on 2 user accounts except the administrator's account in the laptop has Health Report

Thanks Jaune . I performed the first 3 steps in my built-in administrator account & did get the Health Report back for this account. However I did not perform the second set of 3steps as I do not understand it & have fear that it would remove the newly
    emerged Health Report. I tried perform the first 3 steps on my second administrator account which did bring the Health Report, on finding later that Health Report is no longer available on my built-in admin. account

Despite this, this is the best advice so far as all other answers like performing a clean boot, starting in a safe mode did not work for me at all.

Jaune, will you please help me further to fix the "add new user account" problem. None of the admin account will respond to my click on add account. I want to remove the second admin account where no Health report is available, hopefully to have the issue
    fixed when I add it back on. Is there a maximum no. of user accounts in the laptop? I want to see that I can add to replace user account removed due to problematic performance

Linda.y, Dec 20, 2020
Thema:

1. Performance monitor & report - Similar Threads - Performance monitor report

2. windows Performance monitor's data in the report is incorrect

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows Performance monitor's data in the report is incorrect: My system is Windows Server 2019As shown in the figure, the maximum value is 7.8717.871 * 10 = 78.71However, the largest part in the line graph is less than 60What's the matter? Why are the images different from the displayed dataAnd this phenomenon only occurs when the...
  3. windows Performance monitor's data in the report is incorrect

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows Performance monitor's data in the report is incorrect: My system is Windows Server 2019As shown in the figure, the maximum value is 7.8717.871 * 10 = 78.71However, the largest part in the line graph is less than 60What's the matter? Why are the images different from the displayed dataAnd this phenomenon only occurs when the...
  4. performance monitor

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    performance monitor: Hi friends my name is Bar Yosef and I am a computer technician I would like to ask when I have a slow computer which counters should I check in preformance monitor? 163258
  5. Performance Monitor

in Windows 10 Customization
    Performance Monitor: So i tried making changes to the performance monitor and when i tried clicking apply it daid i needed a password, so i tired entering my passpwrd for my computer, that didnt work, so i tried entering my accounts password, that didnt work either, does anyone know what the...
  6. performance monitor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    performance monitor: when i try to create a new data collector set in performance monitor, the next option isn't available. What can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/performance-monitor/f7dae0e2-918d-4ad8-b8e3-92e029419096
  7. Performance monitor

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Performance monitor: How do i get the display in the top right corner to come because reset my computer and cant figure it out again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/performance-monitor/93ff75c7-e440-4712-8826-26c4b3721e6a
  8. Performance Monitor Report

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Performance Monitor Report: I recently generated system health report for my Windows PC using perfmon /report . I have two errors under System Service Checks option. I manually tried to relaunch the services. I couldn't fix it. I haven't come across these kind of errors before. I have posted the pics...
  9. Performance Monitor

Performance Monitor: [img] 98957
  10. Performance Monitor

Performance Monitor: Which log in performance monitor covers dcom issues; would like to disable this entry so the 10016 stops popping up, thanks. 98776