Windows 10: Performance Monitor Win10 : System Diagnostics report is just the same as System...

Discus and support Performance Monitor Win10 : System Diagnostics report is just the same as System... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Using Windows 10 Home 64bit, version 10.0.19045.4046At admin prompt, start Performance Monitor with "perfmon"Select "Data Collector Sets : System :... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by techworker1, Feb 28, 2024.

1. Performance Monitor Win10 : System Diagnostics report is just the same as System...

Using Windows 10 Home 64bit, version 10.0.19045.4046At admin prompt, start Performance Monitor with "perfmon"Select "Data Collector Sets : System : System Diagnostics"Select "Start", wait a couple of minutes for it to completeSelect "Latest Report". An item appears under "Reports : System : System Diagnostics" and contents are displayed.Contents are performance data: network traffic, memory, disk operationsIf I instead select "Data Collector Sets : System : System Performance" and run it, a report appears under "Reports : System : System Performance". It contains exactly the same performance d

:)

techworker1, Feb 28, 2024

2. system diagnostic report broken after KB3140768

I use the performance monitor system diagnostic report. It collects data for 60 seconds then generates a report. After installing update KB3140768 performance monitor does not generate the system diagnostic report correctly.

bmxjumperc, Feb 28, 2024
  3. ElceeT Win User
    Incorrect System Report

Thank you for your suggestion.

I have run the Windows Memory Diagnostic and the report indicated that no memory problems were detected. Status remains the same - 2GB of RAM instead of 6GB.

I do not have any obvious performance issues on this system. I have another Windows 10 installation on a secondary laptop and the system specs are reported accurately on that installation.

ElceeT, Feb 28, 2024
  4. Performance Monitor Win10 : System Diagnostics report is just the same as System...

System Health Report not generating report windows 10 64 bit

Hi Brian,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to follow the steps below and check if helps you.

• Press Windows key + R key to open the
      Run
      dialog.

• Type perfmon, and click on OK.

• If prompted by
      UAC
      , click/tap on Yes.

• In the left pane of Performance Monitor, click on
      Reports to expand it.

• Click on System to expand it, tap on
      System Diagnostics
      to expand it, and click on a listed dated report (ex: BRINK-PC_20140816-000001) that you want to view.
    Hope this information is helpful. Let us know how it goes, we'll be glad to assist you further.

Regards.

SujataMoktan, Feb 28, 2024
Thema:

Performance Monitor Win10 : System Diagnostics report is just the same as System...

1. Performance Monitor Win10 : System Diagnostics report is just the same as System... - Similar Threads - Performance Monitor Win10

2. Performance Monitor Win10 : System Diagnostics report is just the same as System...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Performance Monitor Win10 : System Diagnostics report is just the same as System...: Using Windows 10 Home 64bit, version 10.0.19045.4046At admin prompt, start Performance Monitor with "perfmon"Select "Data Collector Sets : System : System Diagnostics"Select "Start", wait a couple of minutes for it to completeSelect "Latest Report". An item appears under...
  3. Performance Monitor Win10 : System Diagnostics report is just the same as System...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Performance Monitor Win10 : System Diagnostics report is just the same as System...: Using Windows 10 Home 64bit, version 10.0.19045.4046At admin prompt, start Performance Monitor with "perfmon"Select "Data Collector Sets : System : System Diagnostics"Select "Start", wait a couple of minutes for it to completeSelect "Latest Report". An item appears under...
  4. Performance monitor & report

Performance monitor & report: When I run PERFMON /REPORT the message 'getting information for one minute' appears. An hour or more later it is still there - nothing happens though the icon in th message does revolve....
  5. Performance Monitor Report

Performance Monitor Report: I recently generated system health report for my Windows PC using perfmon /report . I have two errors under System Service Checks option. I manually tried to relaunch the services. I couldn't fix it. I haven't come across these kind of errors before. I have posted the pics...
  6. System Performance

System Performance: My computer is sluggish to start doesn't seem to be booting up right. I have tried defragging, system reserve is at 18% after optimizing it drops to 9%, until you analyze it again, and then it goes right back to 18%, so its done nothing. How should I proceed with this matter....
  7. How to Respond to This System Diagnostic Report?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    How to Respond to This System Diagnostic Report?: I ran the System Diagnostics Report that is generated in Computer Management under Performance--Data Collector Sets--System—System Diagnostics. Here is a screenshot summary of the results (the full System Diagnostic Report is 123 pages long). My system appears to be...
  8. Generate System Diagnostics Report in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Generate System Diagnostics Report in Windows 10: How to: Generate System Diagnostics Report in Windows 10 How to Generate System Diagnostics Report in Windows 10 [img] Information A system diagnostics report is a part of Performance Monitor that details the status of local hardware resources, system response times,...
  9. Generate System Performance Report in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Generate System Performance Report in Windows 10: How to: Generate System Performance Report in Windows 10 How to Generate System Performance Report in Windows 10 [img] Information A system performance report is a part of Performance Monitor that details the status of local hardware resources, system response times,...
  10. Generate System Sleep Diagnostics Report in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Generate System Sleep Diagnostics Report in Windows 10: How to: Generate System Sleep Diagnostics Report in Windows 10 How to Generate a System Sleep Diagnostics Report in Windows 10 A System Sleep Diagnostics generates a report of intervals when the user was not present (idle) over the last three or specified days on the...