Windows 10: performance monitor

Discus and support performance monitor in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; when i try to create a new data collector set in performance monitor, the next option isn't available. What can I do?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Zasami., Jun 25, 2020.

1. Zasami. Win User

performance monitor

when i try to create a new data collector set in performance monitor, the next option isn't available. What can I do?

:)

Zasami., Jun 25, 2020
  2. Gil deG Win User

Performance Monitor is stuck at collecting data for 60 seconds

Hi LxS Dropshot,

Kindly follow the steps below on how you can open the Performance Monitor:

• Click Start , click in the Start Search box, type
      perfmon , and press ENTER.

• In the navigation tree, click Monitoring Tools , and then double-click
      Performance Monitor .

Let us know how it goes.

Gil deG, Jun 25, 2020
  3. ic00042 Win User
    taskhostw.exe error in Performance Monitor

I've gone through all the steps to remove the potential taskhostw.exe malware and it still occurs in my Performance Monitor when I run a System Diagnosis check. It's still coming up as "Process taskhostw.exe [ProcessId: 2068] has a high CPU consumption of
    99.3%".

Is there anything one may suggest to fix this?

-Irene

ic00042, Jun 25, 2020
  4. Sasqui Win User

performance monitor

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jun 25, 2020
Thema:

performance monitor

1. performance monitor - Similar Threads - performance monitor

2. Performance Monitor Win10 : System Diagnostics report is just the same as System...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Performance Monitor Win10 : System Diagnostics report is just the same as System...: Using Windows 10 Home 64bit, version 10.0.19045.4046At admin prompt, start Performance Monitor with "perfmon"Select "Data Collector Sets : System : System Diagnostics"Select "Start", wait a couple of minutes for it to completeSelect "Latest Report". An item appears under...
  3. Performance Monitor Win10 : System Diagnostics report is just the same as System...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Performance Monitor Win10 : System Diagnostics report is just the same as System...: Using Windows 10 Home 64bit, version 10.0.19045.4046At admin prompt, start Performance Monitor with "perfmon"Select "Data Collector Sets : System : System Diagnostics"Select "Start", wait a couple of minutes for it to completeSelect "Latest Report". An item appears under...
  4. Performance Monitor Win10 : System Diagnostics report is just the same as System...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Performance monitor Hardware Device and Driver Checks massive error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Performance monitor Hardware Device and Driver Checks massive error: I ran the performance monitor report tool and got some shocking results. Many hardware device failures . I cannot understand them that why included the pictures . Can someone help ? Image attached...
  6. Performance monitor Hardware Device and Driver Checks massive error

Performance monitor Hardware Device and Driver Checks massive error: I ran the performance monitor report tool and got some shocking results. Many hardware device failures . I cannot understand them that why included the pictures . Can someone help ? Image attached...
  7. Optimizing Battery Performance When Using KVM Switch with External Monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Optimizing Battery Performance When Using KVM Switch with External Monitor: I am currently utilizing a KVM switch to connect two laptops to a single external monitor. However, I encounter issues when toggling between laptops, especially when one laptop's lid is closed. To address this, I've adjusted the lid settings to prevent the laptop from...
  8. Optimizing Battery Performance When Using KVM Switch with External Monitor

Optimizing Battery Performance When Using KVM Switch with External Monitor: I am currently utilizing a KVM switch to connect two laptops to a single external monitor. However, I encounter issues when toggling between laptops, especially when one laptop's lid is closed. To address this, I've adjusted the lid settings to prevent the laptop from...
  9. Using 2 monitors for youtube and games decreases performance, but using one monitor works fine

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Using 2 monitors for youtube and games decreases performance, but using one monitor works fine: I have read online that using 2 monitors shouldn't decrease performance much. However, on my computer, it does (as you can see from the title) I know that it isn't an issue of not having powerful enough hardware, since running the game and youtube on the same screen doesn't...
  10. No option for Physical Memory Usage on Performance Monitor

No option for Physical Memory Usage on Performance Monitor: Hi, I'm looking for advice. I need to generate a weekly report on processor & physical memory usage on Windows 10. I tried Performance Monitor but can't see any option to monitor physical memory usage. When I added "Memory" to the counters, it still didn't show physical...