Windows 10: Performance Monitoring for Remote Windows Machines

Discus and support Performance Monitoring for Remote Windows Machines in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My organization operates a large number of Windows 10 machines that are used for customer check-in stations at various sites. As an IT group we want... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Kumfer, Mar 12, 2019.

1. Kumfer Win User

Performance Monitoring for Remote Windows Machines

My organization operates a large number of Windows 10 machines that are used for customer check-in stations at various sites. As an IT group we want to be able to keep an eye on all the machines and how they are performing - Memory, disk, & CPU usage, network speed. Currently we're using Performance Monitor to log this data locally to the machines to help with troubleshooting if an issue occurs but we want to get the data proactively to identify issues before they occur.

Does windows have a way of sharing that information remotely so we can monitor performance from our central office?

Thanks!

:)

Kumfer, Mar 12, 2019
  2. techpun Win User

Remote Desktop Options

I have Windows 7 machine which is on 24/7 which I would like to remote into with security and ease kept in mind. What are your suggestions? Is RDP good enough?

techpun, Mar 12, 2019
  3. Beach Dix Win User
    Windows 10 Multi Monitors in remote desktop

I am using windows 10 pro and attempting to remote connect to a windows 7 pro machine. I select the "Use all my monitors for the remote session" option, but when I connect the remote session is only displayed on monitor 1.

Performance Monitoring for Remote Windows Machines d816cbf9-0a1c-45af-9619-988b5634ff0f.png

What are the requirements for multi monitor support in windows 10?

Is there any way for me to get multi monitors to work when remote connecting from a windows 10 pro machine to a windows 7 pro machine?

Thanks

Beach Dix, Mar 12, 2019
  4. Performance Monitoring for Remote Windows Machines

Remote Desktop not working for my Windows/10 machine

I restored a computer to original Windows/10, set it to allow remote access, and still can't access it using Remote Desktop from another machine.

They are both network connected to the same wireless router.

I'm logged into the same Microsoft account on both.

I'm trying to access it using either computername or IP address - neither works.

I CAN successfully run TRACERT using either computername or IP address and both work.

Windows Firewall does not list an application named "Remote Desktop" (still doesn't connect even if I turn the firewall off).

Thoughts? Suggestions?

DaveFromNH, Mar 12, 2019
Thema:

Performance Monitoring for Remote Windows Machines

1. Performance Monitoring for Remote Windows Machines - Similar Threads - Performance Monitoring Remote

2. Performance Monitor monitoring irregularly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Performance Monitor monitoring irregularly: Good day.This is for Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard.This device has started to record irregular Performance Monitoring and I am not sure how to fix this. Please see picture.Here you can see how irregular it records, sometimes the red line that appears horizontally would not...
  3. Performance Monitor monitoring irregularly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Performance Monitor monitoring irregularly: Good day.This is for Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard.This device has started to record irregular Performance Monitoring and I am not sure how to fix this. Please see picture.Here you can see how irregular it records, sometimes the red line that appears horizontally would not...
  4. performance monitor

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    performance monitor: Hi friends my name is Bar Yosef and I am a computer technician I would like to ask when I have a slow computer which counters should I check in preformance monitor? 163258
  5. Performance Monitor

in Windows 10 Customization
    Performance Monitor: So i tried making changes to the performance monitor and when i tried clicking apply it daid i needed a password, so i tired entering my passpwrd for my computer, that didnt work, so i tried entering my accounts password, that didnt work either, does anyone know what the...
  6. performance monitor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    performance monitor: when i try to create a new data collector set in performance monitor, the next option isn't available. What can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/performance-monitor/f7dae0e2-918d-4ad8-b8e3-92e029419096
  7. Performance monitor

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Performance monitor: How do i get the display in the top right corner to come because reset my computer and cant figure it out again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/performance-monitor/93ff75c7-e440-4712-8826-26c4b3721e6a
  8. Performance Monitor

Performance Monitor: [img] 98957
  9. Performance Monitor

Performance Monitor: Which log in performance monitor covers dcom issues; would like to disable this entry so the 10016 stops popping up, thanks. 98776
  10. Performance Monitor

in Windows 10 Support
    Performance Monitor: Not overly important but, I just noticed, in Build 9901, I can't minimize the Performance Monitor (Summary View) to the task bar by clicking on the task bar icon! Could just be a glitch, but... Anyone experience the same in other Builds? [img] 3359

Users found this page by searching for:

1. remote monitoring of windows performance

2. remote monitoring windows machines

3. performance monitor remote machine

4. performance monitor windows remote machine,
  5. program check performace remote machine