Windows 10: Performance of games after Windows Update version 21H1

Discus and support Performance of games after Windows Update version 21H1 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Please I need help fixing my game lagging problem after my windows update... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by WilliamOfori-Boateng, May 5, 2021.

1. Performance of games after Windows Update version 21H1

Please I need help fixing my game lagging problem after my windows update

:)

WilliamOfori-Boateng, May 5, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Introducing the next feature update to Windows 10 version 21H1

Source: Introducing the next feature update to Windows 10, version 21H1 | Windows Experience Blog

See also: KB5000736 Windows 10 Insider Beta Channel Build 19043.844 (21H1)

Brink, May 5, 2021
  3. Windows 10 Chess Game

Hi Susan,

There are several possible explanations as to why you're encountering performance and stability issues during gameplay. Here's a list of the common factors:

• A corrupted user account data
    • Corrupted game data
    • Software conflicts
    • An outdated game version

Running the Windows apps troubleshooter can help resolve issues with Windows 10 games. Click this

link
    to run this troubleshooter.

We also suggest checking if there are updates available for the game. See
    Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store
    for the steps.

Let us know how it goes after performing the aforementioned solutions.

Catherine Cus., May 5, 2021
  4. Performance of games after Windows Update version 21H1

Counter Strike 1.6 (Game) Windows 10 Fall Creators Update mouse problem.

Thanks for the update and for performing the troubleshooting steps provided above. If this is an issue with the mouse driver, we would highly recommend contacting your computer manufacturer for any updates for the mouse driver.

For additional steps, we suggest that you perform the steps below:

Reset the game from the Settings menu.

• Click Start and click Settings.

• Select System.

• Select Apps and features.

• Find the game and click Advanced options.

• Click Reset. You need to restart your computer to let the changes take effect.

Should you need further assistance, feel free to contact us anytime.

Wilfred Mac, May 5, 2021
Thema:

Performance of games after Windows Update version 21H1

1. Performance of games after Windows Update version 21H1 - Similar Threads - Performance games Update

2. Game performance issues after updating to Windows 11 Version 22H2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game performance issues after updating to Windows 11 Version 22H2: Hello,I updated to Windows 11 Version 22H2 on my ASUS TUF DASH F15 laptop the other day and since the update, I have been getting random stuttering and fps drops in most of the games on my system that I wasn't getting before. I have installed every optional update available...
  3. Game performance issues after updating to Windows 11 Version 22H2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Game performance issues after updating to Windows 11 Version 22H2: Hello,I updated to Windows 11 Version 22H2 on my ASUS TUF DASH F15 laptop the other day and since the update, I have been getting random stuttering and fps drops in most of the games on my system that I wasn't getting before. I have installed every optional update available...
  4. Updating to Windows 10 version 21h1

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Updating to Windows 10 version 21h1: I have tried several times to update my laptop from version 1909 to 21h1. Every time I do it my laptop is rendered nearly useless. It runs sooooo slow its almost not able to be used. The last time I tried it it seemed fine for the first day or so but then it became...
  5. Windows 10 version 21H1 update

Windows 10 version 21H1 update: My windows upgrade installation is stuck at 96% even when I have a stable internet connection. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-version-21h1-update/b9d7b7b8-99ca-4caf-bbbd-25c290baa920
  6. Cannot update Windows to version 21H1

Cannot update Windows to version 21H1: When I check for updates, it says "Your device is missing important security and quality fixes."But then it says "We couldn't connect to the update service. We will try again later, or you can check now. If it still doesn't work, make sure you are connected to the Internet."I...
  7. No sound after Windows 10 update version 21H1

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No sound after Windows 10 update version 21H1: Has anyone experienced the same issue here, which is the laptop without sound after the latest Windows 10 updates version 21H1? I think there is a problem with the Realtek driver. Should I skip the update? Thanks...
  8. Update for version 21H1

Update for version 21H1: Do I have to install Version 21H1? I recently got a new lap top. It has Windows 10. I now get this update in Windows Update: "Featured update for Windows 10" The next version of Windows is available with new features and security improvements. When you're ready for the...
  9. Windows update 21H1 is affecting gaming performance.

Windows update 21H1 is affecting gaming performance.: I've spent thousands of dollars for a new computer & hardware, only for 2 years of performance. What is the point of spending all this money for a high-end computer, if it only lasts until a windows 10 update or graphics driver screws up the performance? The 21h1 update has...
  10. Games performance after Win updates.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Games performance after Win updates.: Hey, This problem started to appear for me after the creators updates a few month ago. Any game that I used to run on windowed or borderless windowed mode started to have this sort of flickering that you`ll see in the images. The only fix that I`ve then was to use...