Windows 10: Performance of my Laptop

Discus and support Performance of my Laptop in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Dear All, I would be grateful if someone gives me a permanent solution to my problem. I recently bought a new Dell Inspiron 13 5000 series Laptop with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BTK1042, May 27, 2019.

1. BTK1042 Win User

Performance of my Laptop

Dear All, I would be grateful if someone gives me a permanent solution to my problem. I recently bought a new Dell Inspiron 13 5000 series Laptop with processor type Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-71000U CPU "2.40GHz. Upon using this laptop, I have realized the laptop becomes very slow at all times. Restarting and booting the computer takes a longer time than usual. Sometimes opening programs on the laptop keep on showing 'not responding' .I have restored the computer to factory settings but the aforementioned problems still exist. I send it to Dell for repairs and still came back with the same problems. Kindly, does anyone have an idea of the problem with my laptop and possibly how I can solve it.

:)

BTK1042, May 27, 2019
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, May 27, 2019
  3. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, May 27, 2019
  4. Performance of my Laptop

Performance laptop for school

I am in need of a laptop for next year I don't do much gaming but want exceptional performance.

Budget is 900 TOPS!

Looking at hp laptops cus ive herd good things about them.
    Should I look at Dell or Toshiba instead?

All suggestions are appreciated

laxbumb198, May 27, 2019
Thema:

Performance of my Laptop

1. Performance of my Laptop - Similar Threads - Performance Laptop

2. MSI laptop sudden performance drops, already ran all the obvious checks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSI laptop sudden performance drops, already ran all the obvious checks: I have an MSI sword 15 from 2022, I recently just started having major lag spikes and performance drops when running games. I was low on storage so I just got a new 2TB SSD and the issue persists. I’ve already ran all the usual things to check, both hardware cleaning and...
  3. MSI laptop sudden performance drops, already ran all the obvious checks

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MSI laptop sudden performance drops, already ran all the obvious checks: I have an MSI sword 15 from 2022, I recently just started having major lag spikes and performance drops when running games. I was low on storage so I just got a new 2TB SSD and the issue persists. I’ve already ran all the usual things to check, both hardware cleaning and...
  4. Windows 10 laptop- Problems with display and performance

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 laptop- Problems with display and performance: This laptop was from my dad but he handed it down to me for when i need it for school, it was repaired but when i started using it again for my school powerpoint it started acting up, my background wallpaper slowly started becoming lighter, and my entire laptop was running...
  5. Windows 10 laptop- Problems with display and performance

Windows 10 laptop- Problems with display and performance: This laptop was from my dad but he handed it down to me for when i need it for school, it was repaired but when i started using it again for my school powerpoint it started acting up, my background wallpaper slowly started becoming lighter, and my entire laptop was running...
  6. Windows 10 laptop- Problems with display and performance

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. "My laptop is getting hot and also experiencing slow performance and lagging in Windows."

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "My laptop is getting hot and also experiencing slow performance and lagging in Windows.": Hi My device info Device name Anirudh-Sahil Processor AMD Ryzen 5 3500U with Radeon Vega Mobile Gfx 2.10 GHz Installed RAM 8.00 GB 5.89 GB usable Device ID A6581E91-9E27-4F74-96B0-4FAD23A2B777 Product ID 00327-35911-82666-AAOEM System type 64-bit operating system,...
  8. "My laptop is getting hot and also experiencing slow performance and lagging in Windows."

"My laptop is getting hot and also experiencing slow performance and lagging in Windows.": Hi My device info Device name Anirudh-Sahil Processor AMD Ryzen 5 3500U with Radeon Vega Mobile Gfx 2.10 GHz Installed RAM 8.00 GB 5.89 GB usable Device ID A6581E91-9E27-4F74-96B0-4FAD23A2B777 Product ID 00327-35911-82666-AAOEM System type 64-bit operating system,...
  9. Performance Issues: Laptop Slows Down during Daytime but Runs Smoothly after 6 pm

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Performance Issues: Laptop Slows Down during Daytime but Runs Smoothly after 6 pm: I've been experiencing an unusual issue with my laptop's performance recently.It runs significantly slower during daytime, but interestingly it operates flawlessly after 6 pm.Despite rebooting the laptop twice and formatting the complete hard drive but the issue persists....
  10. Performance Issues: Laptop Slows Down during Daytime but Runs Smoothly after 6 pm

Performance Issues: Laptop Slows Down during Daytime but Runs Smoothly after 6 pm: I've been experiencing an unusual issue with my laptop's performance recently.It runs significantly slower during daytime, but interestingly it operates flawlessly after 6 pm.Despite rebooting the laptop twice and formatting the complete hard drive but the issue persists....