Windows 10: Performance of pc get slower

Discus and support Performance of pc get slower in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have instal the window 10 on my pc then after my pc get slower as my pc is of 1gb ram then tell please what should I do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DevenderKumar1, Jun 20, 2019.

1. Performance of pc get slower

I have instal the window 10 on my pc then after my pc get slower as my pc is of 1gb ram then tell please what should I do

:)

DevenderKumar1, Jun 20, 2019

2. Surfacebook with Windows 10 - slow performance - how to improve

Check this
    link
    , and try the suggested steps regarding your PC performance. Goodluck!

SimpleMindz, Jun 20, 2019
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jun 20, 2019
  4. Performance of pc get slower

Performance

Hi Ravivarma,

Since you are still experiencing the same issue even after performing a clean boot, you can check and follow the steps provided on this
    link. The tips on the link are listed in order, so we suggest that you start with the first one. If the issue
    persists, proceed to the next method.

Should you have further concerns, we are here to help.

Darleen Pen, Jun 20, 2019
Thema:

Performance of pc get slower

1. Performance of pc get slower - Similar Threads - Performance slower

2. System performance slower and other miscellaneous things after revertion to a earlier point...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System performance slower and other miscellaneous things after revertion to a earlier point...: Hi,Today, i was opening my old laptop. Then, it was showing the starting windows. Then, suddenly the screen was black and i had to force shutdown it. And then, i opened it again. Then, i saw windows didnt launched.... Then, i choosed the startup repair option. Then, it said...
  3. System performance slower and other miscellaneous things after revertion to a earlier point...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System performance slower and other miscellaneous things after revertion to a earlier point...: Hi,Today, i was opening my old laptop. Then, it was showing the starting windows. Then, suddenly the screen was black and i had to force shutdown it. And then, i opened it again. Then, i saw windows didnt launched.... Then, i choosed the startup repair option. Then, it said...
  4. Windows 11 - "Best Performance" mode slower than "Balanced" mode on battery

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - "Best Performance" mode slower than "Balanced" mode on battery: This issue started after I upgrade from Windows 10 to 11. I was just using my PC normally the other day and noticed things were slower than usual. I checked Task Manager and everything was normal. I then tried to install the latest Intel driver to see if it makes things...
  5. Windows 11 - "Best Performance" mode slower than "Balanced" mode on battery

Windows 11 - "Best Performance" mode slower than "Balanced" mode on battery: This issue started after I upgrade from Windows 10 to 11. I was just using my PC normally the other day and noticed things were slower than usual. I checked Task Manager and everything was normal. I then tried to install the latest Intel driver to see if it makes things...
  6. Much slower performance accessing network shared files when starting App from Administrator...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Much slower performance accessing network shared files when starting App from Administrator...: Hi there,We have met quite strange behavior when starting the same application AutoCAD Civil 3D from Administrator mode, it shows a much slower performance when we access network sharing paths like \\automation_server\some_folder\a.file.The main APIs we are using is _taccess,...
  7. Much slower performance accessing network shared files when starting App from Administrator...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Much slower performance accessing network shared files when starting App from Administrator...: Hi there,We have met quite strange behavior when starting the same application AutoCAD Civil 3D from Administrator mode, it shows a much slower performance when we access network sharing paths like \\automation_server\some_folder\a.file.The main APIs we are using is _taccess,...
  8. Much slower performance accessing network shared files when starting App from Administrator...

9. Windows 11 - 'Best Performance' power mode way slower than 'Balanced' on battery + general...

Windows 11 - 'Best Performance' power mode way slower than 'Balanced' on battery + general...: Windows 11 is behaving very oddly for me on battery when power mode is 'Best performance'Problem descriptionI mostly use my laptop plugged and it works fine, but the other day needed to do some work on the field and it was really slow, to the point of being almost unusable....
  10. Windows 11 - 'Best Performance' power mode way slower than 'Balanced' on battery + general...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - 'Best Performance' power mode way slower than 'Balanced' on battery + general...: Windows 11 is behaving very oddly for me on battery when power mode is 'Best performance'Problem descriptionI mostly use my laptop plugged and it works fine, but the other day needed to do some work on the field and it was really slow, to the point of being almost unusable....