Windows 10: Performance of System is Very poor

Discus and support Performance of System is Very poor in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have facing problem regarding performance issues on my Windows 10 from few days. The Performance of the system is very poor even after Updated of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SAURABH50701, Jan 31, 2019.

1. Performance of System is Very poor

I have facing problem regarding performance issues on my Windows 10 from few days. The Performance of the system is very poor even after Updated of Windows 10 Education. Specification of my Laptop is very good with 16GB RAM with intel core i5 processor. Some times after restart the system, it works fast but If I shutdown and start the system then again system is too slow to work. Please help me to solve this problem. I need your help very badly. I am eagerly waiting for your reply. Thank You!

:)

SAURABH50701, Jan 31, 2019
  2. SlipSlice Win User

Poor Performance..

Ehh, well that didn't work...everything went well during the flash nothing went wrong, but no changes... Still low framerates...and poor performance...and other suggestions anybody?

SlipSlice, Jan 31, 2019
  3. VERY POOR COPY SPEED AND SYSTEM PERFORMANCE

Hi,

Since you've done a lot of troubleshooting steps and the issue still persists, we suggest checking the performance of your device by following the steps provided on this
    article.

Get back to us if need further assistance.

Justine Pel, Jan 31, 2019
  4. Performance of System is Very poor

Windows 10 Home extremely poor performance

Hi,

Let’s try to follow these methods below which can help us resolving this issue.

Method 1: Perform System Maintenance troubleshooter.

I would suggest you to perform System Maintenance troubleshooter on the computer and check if it fixes the issue.

Please follow the steps to perform System maintenance check to improve performance of the computer:

• Press Windows and x key together and select Control Panel.

• Click on Troubleshooting.

• Click on View all on the left side panel.

• Click on System Maintenance and follow the onscreen instructions.

Method 2: Safe mode and clean boot.

Step 1:

Safe mode is a diagnostic mode for Windows that starts your computer in a limited state. Only the basic files and drivers necessary to run Windows are started. This helps us in identifying whether the issue is due to some third party
    programs conflict. The word Safe mode appear in the concern of your monitor to identify which windows mode you are using.

Follow the steps given below and check if that helps.

• Type settings in search and click on Settings.
    • Click Update and recovery, and then tap or
      click Recovery.
    • Under Advanced startup, tap or click Restart now.
    • Once your PC restarts, on the Choose an option screen, tap or click
      Troubleshoot.
    • If you don't see the Startup Settings option, tap or click advanced options.
    • Tap or click Startup Settings.
    • Tap or click Restart.
    • On the Startup Settings screen, choose the Safe Mode.
    • Sign in to your PC with a user account that has administrator rights.

Step 2: Perform Clean Boot.

Placing your system in Clean Boot state helps in identifying if any third party applications or startup items are causing the issue. You need to follow the steps from the article mentioned below to perform a Clean Boot

How to perform a clean boot in Windows

Note: Refer "How to reset the computer to start normally after clean boot troubleshooting" to reset the computer to start as normal after troubleshooting.

Hope, it helps.

Thank you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Jan 31, 2019
Thema:

Performance of System is Very poor

1. Performance of System is Very poor - Similar Threads - Performance System Very

2. Very Poor Performance

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Very Poor Performance: I havent done anything, my PC is working very slow, how can I enhance or at least get it back to normal. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/very-poor-performance/e9cf9d68-766d-4e5c-9e73-bf17f3ff5d77
  3. Very Poor Performance

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Very Poor Performance: I havent done anything, my PC is working very slow, how can I enhance or at least get it back to normal. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/very-poor-performance/e9cf9d68-766d-4e5c-9e73-bf17f3ff5d77
  4. Very Poor Performance

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. PC is dawdling, very poor performance

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC is dawdling, very poor performance: Hi upgraded my PC to windows 11 and somehow it's really slow. It's lagging so much and I know my internet is good. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-is-dawdling-very-poor-performance/f16c041c-e17e-4a55-9080-acfc30672dfd
  6. PC is dawdling, very poor performance

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC is dawdling, very poor performance: Hi upgraded my PC to windows 11 and somehow it's really slow. It's lagging so much and I know my internet is good. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-is-dawdling-very-poor-performance/f16c041c-e17e-4a55-9080-acfc30672dfd
  7. Very Poor Performance , app freeze etc.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Very Poor Performance , app freeze etc.: Hello I'm an avid fan of Microsoft and I would rather keep using this products.However this past days my PC performance is disappointing I havent done anything, windows just updated and suddenly my PC is working very slow, how can I enhance or at least get it back to...
  8. Very Poor Performance , app freeze etc.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Very Poor Performance , app freeze etc.: Hello I'm an avid fan of Microsoft and I would rather keep using this products.However this past days my PC performance is disappointing I havent done anything, windows just updated and suddenly my PC is working very slow, how can I enhance or at least get it back to...
  9. PC is slagisly dawdling, very poor performance.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC is slagisly dawdling, very poor performance.: Hi, I upgrade my PC to windows 11However, I notice that after upgrade it slowly performing really slow.It's really sluggish keep lagging and loading so slow.Please help me, my internet is good and this only happened recently....
  10. Poor performance but very low hardware usage

in Windows 10 Support
    Poor performance but very low hardware usage: Hi everbody, I came here after leaving my PC in a couple of repairment stores and not finding a solution for a problem that has been drowning my vital energy for the past month. Before everything, I'll post my specs and how my PC is configured: CPU: Intel i5-6600K...