Windows 10: Performance of the windows 10 is very Slow compare to windows 7

Discus and support Performance of the windows 10 is very Slow compare to windows 7 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi Team, We are facing latency issue with the windows version 1703 (OS Build 15063. 1387). In prevision, the performance quite well compared to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AudibleCarpet6, Nov 6, 2018.

1. Performance of the windows 10 is very Slow compare to windows 7

Hi Team,

We are facing latency issue with the windows version 1703 (OS Build 15063. 1387). In prevision, the performance quite well compared to the recent one Version 1607(OS Build 14393.1198). We are not able to downgrade to this Can we have any suggestion or patches for this issue to be fixed.

Thanks & Regards,

Siddartha.M

:)

AudibleCarpet6, Nov 6, 2018
  2. Jborg Win User

windows 10 slow boot

I was having a slow boot issue on my Windows 7 install a little while back. It would take about 30 - 40 extra seconds to boot up for whatever reason.

I would try following these steps, while this didn't solve my issue, it did increase Read/Write to where it should be.

http://www.disk-partition.com/kb/tips-ssd-optimization-windows7-1.html

Looks to be similar to this: https://www.back2gaming.com/focus-story/ssd-optimization-for-windows-10-windows-8-and-8-1/

In the end, I had to reinstall my Windows 7 entirely to fix the booting issue. It was taking around 35 seconds to boot, and after the fresh install it takes about 7 seconds to boot.

Jborg, Nov 6, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 6, 2018
  4. Performance of the windows 10 is very Slow compare to windows 7

Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Nov 6, 2018
Thema:

Performance of the windows 10 is very Slow compare to windows 7

1. Performance of the windows 10 is very Slow compare to windows 7 - Similar Threads - Performance very Slow

2. windows 7 very slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 7 very slow: Hellosince a days ago and Windows 7 became very very slow .Please try to help to be fast same before .Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-7-very-slow/8c7eef1f-0ee4-4794-974d-28d9d5053970
  3. windows 7 very slow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 7 very slow: Hellosince a days ago and Windows 7 became very very slow .Please try to help to be fast same before .Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-7-very-slow/8c7eef1f-0ee4-4794-974d-28d9d5053970
  4. very, very slow performance

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    very, very slow performance: Hi, I'm asking for my sister. she has a computer that responds very, very slowly if it does respond at all. She has a Compaq-Presario running Windows 10 Pro, ver. 1903, OS build 18362.720, upgraded on 8/28/2019 ; 1.99GB memory, with Pentium Dual 2 core CPU E2160 at 1.8GHz...
  5. Windows 10 slower compared to Windows 7

Windows 10 slower compared to Windows 7: Hey i jus upgraded from windows 7 to 10 PRO ALL MY GAMES ARE ALMOST LAGGING I USED TO GET 60 FPS, BUT NOW ONLY 20 TO 15FPS LIKE **** HAPPENED TO MY PC I have a dell vostro laptop Specs :- intel i-5 3230M CPU @2.60HZ 2.60 8 GB RAM AMD 7600M RADEON PLS HELP ME,...
  6. Windows 10 is slow on my PC compared to Windows 8.1 and 7

Windows 10 is slow on my PC compared to Windows 8.1 and 7: Hello. I recently upgraded my laptop from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 and there is such a drastic change in performance. Even live tiles on the start menu is absolutely slow. Like, everything that I do is so laggy. I already have the latest updates, all the drivers are...
  7. After windows 10 update system performance very slow

After windows 10 update system performance very slow: Hi, After the latest update i have installed, my system is taking long time to start, post which it is taking 5-10min just to reflect my icons and when i click on my computer it takes like 2min to open. Which was not the in earlier cases. Please assist and resolve the...
  8. Windows 10 battery causes very slow performance

Windows 10 battery causes very slow performance: Hi my name is Nick and my games and apps Anything! works veeeery slowly and my battery is not charging and when i restart my pc on startup IS VERY LAGGY and i need wait 1, 2 hours possible 1 day to my PC start working better again im stop my PC only in sleep mode because i...
  9. WIndows 10 64 Bit System Performance Very Slow

WIndows 10 64 Bit System Performance Very Slow: Hi I am using Windows 10 64 Bit product in my Laptop. The performance of my PC is very slow. I find it very difficult to multi task using the PC. The device specifications are as below: 1. Windows Version: Windows 10 Pro. 2. System Type: 64-Bit Operating System,...
  10. Wifi very slow on laptop compared to other devices

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi very slow on laptop compared to other devices: My Wifi download speed goes upto 50 mbps on other devices(android mobile and desktop) but it's only around 3 mbps on my laptop. I'm working right next to the router, drivers are all updated. Anyone know what might be the reason? Thanks...