Performance of W10 hardware in Vmware...

Discus and support Performance of W10 hardware in Vmware... in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; The "Performance & Maintenance" sub-forum is missing and I was just curious how other systems perform. The Vmware W10 "winsat" scores ON MY SYSTEM:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Cr00zng, Oct 3, 2014.

1. Cr00zng Win User

The "Performance & Maintenance" sub-forum is missing and I was just curious how other systems perform.

The Vmware W10 "winsat" scores ON MY SYSTEM:

"winsat disk":

"winsat mem":

"winsat cpu":

"winsat dwm":

"winsat graphicsformal3d":

:)

Cr00zng, Oct 3, 2014
  2. mics1 Win User

Windows 10 - Black Screen upon boot-up, no cursor, ctrl+alt+del doesn't work.

After successful installation of Windows 10 Preview-Build 15002 (in a VM, VMware WS), I've started update of the actual patches. I don't know whether the update(s) were successful, but after restart of W10, I saw only the same as susancarr-2343.

It is nearly impossible. under this cicumstances, to get into save mode, as proposed earlyer.

Problem located but not fixed:

After clean install of W10 15002 and upgrade to Build 15007.rs_prerelease.170107-1846, the cause of my Problem is clear: It's vmware tools video driver (I still have WS 11.1.4).

Up to W10 1607 (Build 14393.693), the vmware tools video driver is working well.

mics1, Oct 3, 2014
  3. auggy Win User
    BSOD when running VMWare Player after Creators Update

There may be an issue with VMware and the Creators Update in certain hardware setups.

Are you running the most recent version of VMware Player (12.5.7)?

auggy, Oct 3, 2014
Thema:

1. Performance of W10 hardware in Vmware... - Similar Threads - Performance W10 hardware

2. The Windows 10 that was forced on me is so bloated it has no performance and updates will...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The Windows 10 that was forced on me is so bloated it has no performance and updates will...: I am using Asus T200A which is a lightweight PC/Tablet Windows is 10.0.16299 Build 16299 There are too many problems to list The system has got so slow and bloated with Windows software with less tha a Gig left on my C: drive, that when I want to open a new application, I...
  3. Ad Performance have not been updated since 21st May

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ad Performance have not been updated since 21st May: Does any other Windows developer facing the same issue ?[IMG] As you can see in the above image, there is no update after 21st May. Are you facing the same issue? What's the exact reason?...
  4. new hardware issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    new hardware issue: Just bought a new Windows Sculpt mouse and going thru the settings, it doesn't say how to set up a left scrolling action. I want to be able to backspace a page by tilting the scroll wheel to the left. Any suggestions?...
  5. Taskbar acting weird after waking W10 up from sleep mode several times.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar acting weird after waking W10 up from sleep mode several times.: Using W10 way back in November 2015, didn't have this problem until this year. The title explains my problem. If i put W10 in sleep mode then wake it up, the problem doesnt appear, but when i repeat that several times the taskbar starts to act weird. How does the taskbar...
  6. There is no email program associated to perform the requested action

in Windows 10 Customization
    There is no email program associated to perform the requested action: Lenovo 81CX laptop running Windows 10 Home v10.0.17134 Build 17134: I do NOT use any Microsoft email. I am using Thunderbird v52.9.1. I selected this as my Default Email App. I get this: [ATTACH] Fixes have been posted for several years. I've tried these fixes and...
  7. W10 Voice Dictation bar takes up too much space

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    W10 Voice Dictation bar takes up too much space: Windows 10's latest voice dictation works well enough that I'm now using it to dictate drafts. Unfortunately, it takes up too much real estate on my on my 13.3" laptop. It is literally 1/2 the width of the screen. Worse yet, it can't be minimized, can't be resized, and is...
  8. Re-using my Windows 10 license on a new build PC after my old hardware died.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Re-using my Windows 10 license on a new build PC after my old hardware died.: Hi My old laptop died and I want to use the licence I had on there on a new-build PC. The laptop is registered in my Microsoft account, but I don't have the keys anymore - can I re-use the license?...
  9. PC Performance

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC Performance: I have the following three tools on my PC (HP All-in-One Pavilion): Phoenix 360 (with System Mechanic), CCleaner Professional and PC Reviver (suggested on HP website to keep drivers up-to-date). Is this over-kill? Do they all do about the same thing? Are there one or...
  10. Device listed twice on MS site, and How to update my hardware information on MS site after...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Device listed twice on MS site, and How to update my hardware information on MS site after...: I recently replaced all of the hardware on my computer except the hard drive. I have a full NON preinstalled full Windows 8.1 pro, which MS upgraded to Win 10 for free. After replacing the hardware, I had to contact MS to reactivate because the software reactivation was not...