Performance of W10 hardware in Vmware...

Discus and support Performance of W10 hardware in Vmware... in Windows 10 Support on Windows 10 Forums to solve the problem; The "Performance & Maintenance" sub-forum is missing and I was just curious how other systems perform. The Vmware W10 "winsat" scores ON MY SYSTEM:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Cr00zng, Oct 4, 2014.

1. Cr00zng Win User

The "Performance & Maintenance" sub-forum is missing and I was just curious how other systems perform.

The Vmware W10 "winsat" scores ON MY SYSTEM:

"winsat disk":

"winsat mem":

"winsat cpu":

"winsat dwm":

"winsat graphicsformal3d":

:)

Cr00zng, Oct 4, 2014
  2. mics1 Win User

Windows 10 - Black Screen upon boot-up, no cursor, ctrl+alt+del doesn't work.

After successful installation of Windows 10 Preview-Build 15002 (in a VM, VMware WS), I've started update of the actual patches. I don't know whether the update(s) were successful, but after restart of W10, I saw only the same as susancarr-2343.

It is nearly impossible. under this cicumstances, to get into save mode, as proposed earlyer.

Problem located but not fixed:

After clean install of W10 15002 and upgrade to Build 15007.rs_prerelease.170107-1846, the cause of my Problem is clear: It's vmware tools video driver (I still have WS 11.1.4).

Up to W10 1607 (Build 14393.693), the vmware tools video driver is working well.

mics1, Oct 4, 2014
  3. auggy Win User
    BSOD when running VMWare Player after Creators Update

There may be an issue with VMware and the Creators Update in certain hardware setups.

Are you running the most recent version of VMware Player (12.5.7)?

auggy, Oct 4, 2014
Thema:

Performance of W10 hardware in Vmware...

Performance of W10 hardware in Vmware... - Similar Threads - Performance W10 hardware

1. Improved JavaScript and WebAssembly performance in EdgeHTML 17

in Windows 10 Support
    Improved JavaScript and WebAssembly performance in EdgeHTML 17: In every release of Microsoft Edge, we tune the Chakra JavaScript engine to provide better startup and execution performance, with a leaner memory footprint, and with improved responsiveness on real-world workloads. As EdgeHTML 17 rolls out to users as part of the Windows 10...
  2. Windows 10 [1803] PATA performance

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 [1803] PATA performance: Hello. I have just formatted and clean installed latest w10 17134.112 on a 2006 laptop (core 2 duo T2050 cpu, 1GB DDR2). The issue I have for this pc is that performance is abysmal (specially the PATA harddrive attached to Intel 8280GBM/GHM (ICH7-M Family) controller), even...
  3. Sluggish performance on laptop after coming out of sleep

in Windows 10 Support
    Sluggish performance on laptop after coming out of sleep: I tried searching this and didn't find much so I figured i'd ask. I know i'm running an older laptop but lately when I come out of sleep mode everything I do is more sluggish and slow.. and web browsing especially. Most of the time I just have to do a restart to normalize it....
  4. High performance: PC sleep - never

in Windows 10 Support
    High performance: PC sleep - never: I am unable to get my display to turn off per the settings I have in Windows 10. Setting now are: High performance PC sleep - never Screen saver - 7 minutes Turn off display - 20 minutes Is there some factor that causes the display to stay on? 112464
  5. Does it make sense to Dual-Boot W10 - Performance, tweaked / Comfort?

in Windows 10 Support
    Does it make sense to Dual-Boot W10 - Performance, tweaked / Comfort?: Hi, I have a Lenovo Yoga 500 laptop. Core i7 6500, 8GB RAM. I'm a computer science student, so every bit of performance I can get is welcome. I'm thinking of creating a dual boot system of two Windows 10 installations, where one is tweaked towards the performance...
  6. Performance w10 Pro 8gm ram AMD A63420

in Windows 10 Support
    Performance w10 Pro 8gm ram AMD A63420: Clean install. In general, I am unhappy w/the performance of this OS> I Have nuked many of the privacy options and I'm just wonder what else i can do . It just *feels* slow. It almost feels like older versions of Windows that had menu delays. I want snap! I *do* have...
  7. (W10-Errors) Performance / Crashing / Freezing / Boot-Loop [HelpMe]

in Windows 10 Support
    (W10-Errors) Performance / Crashing / Freezing / Boot-Loop [HelpMe]: Update: 01/11/2015 ~ Start Maintenance (Crash / Auto-Restart Bug) Just thought I'd update you all on something else that I should mention: When I go into 'Security & Maintenance.' I set the time for automatic Maintenance. But when I click 'Start Maintenance' - It won't...
Performance of W10 hardware in Vmware... solved