Windows 10: Performance problems GAOMON S620 with OneNote

Discus and support Performance problems GAOMON S620 with OneNote in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I am a windows user, and reacently bought a design pad, in order to start using my microsoft OneNote to the fullest. This design tablet it's a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JoaquinDa Silva, Apr 9, 2020.

1. Performance problems GAOMON S620 with OneNote

Hi, I am a windows user, and reacently bought a design pad, in order to start using my microsoft OneNote to the fullest. This design tablet it's a GAOMON S620, i download the drivers and install it, but when i'm using it i expierience some troubles in long term, so the bug goes like this, at the beginning it works perfect, i open the design tablet app to get the control and then open OneNote and works, as the time pass then i try to for example change pencils in OneNote and the app didn't response, i have to go to the tablet app again and then apply and ok the configuration to use it properly again.

I don't know if the problem it's the driver/Gaomon app or if it's the OneNote compatibility.

I already contact GAOMON about this issue, but as well i need a feedback from microsoft perspective as well.

:)

JoaquinDa Silva, Apr 9, 2020

2. Send to onenote

Hi,

It may be an issue with the add ins in OneNote, we suggest that you disable OneNote add-on and enable it. To do so, follow the steps below:

• Open Internet Explorer.
    • Click Manage add-ons.
    • On the left pane, click Toolbars and Extensions.
    • On the right hand side of the page check for Send to OneNote add-on. Highlight
      Send to OneNote and click on disable.
    • Once the add-on is disabled highlight the add-on again and enable it.
    Note: To enable the File menu in Internet Explorer press the
    Alt
    key on your keyboard.

You may also perform an online repair in Office 2007, to do an Online repair, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows + X.
    • Click Control Panel.
    • Click Programs and Features.
    • Right click Microsoft Office, click Change.
    • Choose Online repair.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions.
    Let us know how it goes.

Jesebel Ova, Apr 9, 2020
  3. SarahKong Win User
    Gaomon Pen Tablet

In Device Manager it will probably be under 2 places.

Go to 'Human Interface Devices' look for Gaomon or pen device

Go to 'Mice and Other pointing devices' look for Gaomon or pen device

and right click and select to delete.

Just make sure you have the make and model of your machine before doing this. That way if you accidentally delete something you can go the vendor site and download the drivers for your machine.

You can even do that ahead of time just in case.

SarahKong, Apr 9, 2020
  4. Colin5XB Win User

Performance problems GAOMON S620 with OneNote

installing a driver for Gaomon Pen tablet

Hi I have just purchased a Gaomon Pen tablet and have to download a driver which I have done and extracted the files but now have had a message from Windows Security to say that my internet setting suggest that one or more of the files may be harmful to
    my computer, I would be interested to hear what your thoughts are on this?

Regards

Colin 5 XB

Colin5XB, Apr 9, 2020
Thema:

Performance problems GAOMON S620 with OneNote

1. Performance problems GAOMON S620 with OneNote - Similar Threads - Performance problems GAOMON

2. Gaomon PD2200 not recognized on computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gaomon PD2200 not recognized on computer: Hi there, I have a Gaomon PD2200 drawing tablet that has recently stopped working suddenly. My computer doesn’t seem to recognize it, and I’ve done a lot to make it work with no results. I’ve gotten a new USB plug, changed the port it was plugged into, and tried uninstalling...
  3. Wlan Probleme OneNote

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wlan Probleme OneNote: Hallo,sobald ich mit einem Wland verbunden bin, dauert es nur kurz und das Verbindungszeichen switcht auf folgendes Zeichen: Ich kann zwar noch das Internet benutzen, jedoch steht in OneNote, dass ich mich anmelden soll und sobald ich das versuche, heißt es es besteht keine...
  4. Wlan Probleme OneNote

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wlan Probleme OneNote: Hallo,sobald ich mit einem Wland verbunden bin, dauert es nur kurz und das Verbindungszeichen switcht auf folgendes Zeichen: Ich kann zwar noch das Internet benutzen, jedoch steht in OneNote, dass ich mich anmelden soll und sobald ich das versuche, heißt es es besteht keine...
  5. Onenote problems

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Onenote problems: Hi! I'm planning to buy a pentab to use it in my onenote for making digital notes. So I decided to practice writing first in onenote using my mouse. However, onenote crashes whenever I try to draw or make random notes. I tried uninstalling it and reinstalled one provided by...
  6. gaomon M106K keys?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    gaomon M106K keys?: Hey! Today my graphics tablet arrived and there are so many buttons. Unfortunately I have no idea how to set the keys. The driver app does not work, so please explain another possibility e.g. in settings. I'd be happy with any answer! Happy Easter...
  7. onenote sync problems

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    onenote sync problems: I have a sync problem with onenote. I have a section called diary which is password protected. There are about forty pages in the diary and eleven of them are now starting to report "Content not available. Sorry, it looks as if this page was added from another computer and...
  8. Problems with OneNote 2013

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Problems with OneNote 2013: I use OneNote 2013 on my PC because I was able to buy a license when I worked for a company that provided copies for its employees -- and I've not had problems with it. But recently, I noticed my Notebook sections were badly out of date, and rather than update them in...
  9. OneNote for W10 problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneNote for W10 problems: I have been using OneNote (W10) syncing between desktop. laptop and a Samsung Tabet. Today several notebooks will not open in one or other device. 19 Notebooks are listed in OneDrive although only 8 display the OneNote logo. These display the Notebook name and date below...
  10. onenote sync problems

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    onenote sync problems: I'm connected to the wifi but every time I want to sync one of my notebooks it says are you signed in which I am continuing on it says 'You will need the Internet for this.' Help me Please. [ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH]the Internet for this'...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. gaomon s620 onenote