Windows 10: Performance slider regardless charning/discharging state...

Discus and support Performance slider regardless charning/discharging state... in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hi there is there any way of forcing Windows 10 1903 to keep the power slider under battery applet to stay on selected performance profile and NOT... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by 4k3or3et, Jun 21, 2019.

1. 4k3or3et Win User

Performance slider regardless charning/discharging state...

Hi there

is there any way of forcing Windows 10 1903 to keep the power slider under battery applet to stay on selected performance profile and NOT automatically changing it after plugging/unplugging Surface Pro into/from the wall?

For now Windows remembers the performance profile separately while battery powered and when plugged in. I would like to keep selected profile no matter if charging/discharging state...

Any clues guys?

Thank you.

:)

4k3or3et, Jun 21, 2019
  2. Pavan_N Win User

speaker ( or sound ) slider switch disappeared

Hi Hank,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

• Are you able to use Volume slider on the taskbar?

• Do you get any error message?

• Are you able to see sound icon on the taskbar?
    I suggest you to hoover your mouse on the right side of the taskbar and click on the sound icon and try to use volume slider and check if it that works.

Follow the steps below and check.

• Discover the empty slot on the
      Taskbar
      and Right click.

• Click on Properties.

• Under Taskbar tab and Notification area
      click on Custom.

• Tap on Select which icons appears on the taskbar.

• Turn on Volume option.
    Hope this helps. If any other issues get back to us. We are glad to help you.

Thanks

Pavan_N, Jun 21, 2019
  3. Wiiiindy Win User
    Windows 10 View All Pictures by Date Regardless of Folder

Huh? Can someone give step-by-step for achieving this. That is exactly what I thought I couldn't do (after much trial and error): show all pictures one huge listing regardless of folder or subfolder. Don't care how they are sorted.

Wiiiindy, Jun 21, 2019
  4. Performance slider regardless charning/discharging state...

Battery discharging

My laptop is plugged into a docking station but the battery is discharging instead of charging. Any suggestions? Wondering if my docking station is needing to be replaced.

DebbieHarris3, Jun 21, 2019
Thema:

Performance slider regardless charning/discharging state...

1. Performance slider regardless charning/discharging state... - Similar Threads - Performance slider regardless

2. Battery performance slider gone

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Battery performance slider gone: Idk if any of you know what I'm talking about but my laptop used to have a performance slider pop up when you click on the battery symbol in bottom right and now it's not there. How do I get it back? submitted by /u/MrBlurby [link] [comments]...
  3. Windows performance power slider missing on AIO / Desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows performance power slider missing on AIO / Desktop: Dear, We need to check how "windows performance power slider" missing on AIO/desktop that only has AC. Dose windows performance power slider check ACPI table, SMBIOS table, or any BIOS configurations to decide show or hid? Best Regards, Nick...
  4. Slider for battery performance is missing

Slider for battery performance is missing: Hi, The slider for my laptops performance in the battery section on the taskbar is missing and I don't know how to get it back. Is there a way to fix that? Thanks, Hayden...
  5. Battery Discharging

Battery Discharging: So i was playing a game that i smelt light burning and after that my PC was in charge said low battery and then the screen went black. then I realize that the PC was turned off, and the battery icon was red low battery then i turned it on and started the windows. I checked...
  6. battery charge & discharge

battery charge & discharge: I recently bought two new batteries for my laptop, and the box for at least one says that to maximize performance, it must be charged for twelve hours, and then fully charged and discharged up to four times. Somehow, I successfully discharged it all the way to 0% once after...
  7. Performance slider: No difference between Better and Best?

in Windows 10 Support
    Performance slider: No difference between Better and Best?: Hello, I have a question about the performance slider on Windows 10 laptops (the one when you click the battery icon in the system tray). Am I legally blind, or there's really no noticeable performance increase when I set it from Better Performance to Best Performance? Yes,...
  8. Volume is always the same regardless of moving the slider

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Volume is always the same regardless of moving the slider: Hi. My computer volume doesn't change regardless of moving the slider. It has the same volume from 1-100. (it turns off at 0) I tried uninstalling the audio drives and rebooting to no avail. I am running a 64 bit version of windows 10....
  9. Performance slider regardless charning/discharging state...

in Windows 10 Support
    Performance slider regardless charning/discharging state...: Hi there is there any way of forcing Windows 10 1903 to keep the power slider under battery applet to stay on selected performance profile and NOT automatically changing it after plugging/unplugging Surface Pro into/from the wall? For now Windows remembers the performance...
  10. Battery Meter on new laptop displays zero regardless of charge state

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Battery Meter on new laptop displays zero regardless of charge state: Hey all! I saw some reviews, did some research and ended up buying the Chuwi Lapbook 12.3. Everything seems to be working fine, except that the laptop shows the battery at zero percent no matter what. It does charge and has normal battery life, but the battery meter...