Windows 10: Performance/System Faliures

Discus and support Performance/System Faliures in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have a "hp" computer and for the last week I have been getting the screen where it says "Automatic Repair" "Automatic Repair couldn't repair your PC"... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Axoxymoxs, Apr 6, 2019.

1. Axoxymoxs Win User

Performance/System Faliures

I have a "hp" computer and for the last week I have been getting the screen where it says "Automatic Repair" "Automatic Repair couldn't repair your PC" "Press Advance options to try other options to repair your PC or Shut down to turn off your PC."

Log file: C:\windows\System32\Logfiles\SrtTrail.txt

I've tried all of the options but nothing works.

Thank you.

:)

Axoxymoxs, Apr 6, 2019

2. Cannot perform a system restore

Hi Cecil,

For us to better assist you with the issue on system restore, please answer the following questions:

• Are you getting any error messages when you've performed System restore? If yes, what is the exact error message?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Looking forward to your response.

Reymichael Ros, Apr 6, 2019
  3. System Performance

Hi Richard,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community.

Appreciate your efforts to work on this issue.

Happy New Year!

Please answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue:

1. What is the make and model of the PC?
    2. What is the free space available on the C drive?

System performance is typically the result of either a software problem, a full hard drive, or a faulty hardware.

The best way to diagnose the cause for a slow-performing computer is to work through a list of possible steps until you navigate and dig down deeper to notice a change. Keep in mind that computers will always slow down as they age, meaning that a 5-
    or 6-year-old computer won't usually run as fast as it used to.

Method A: Suggest you to put the PC in a clean boot state and check if that helps with this issue. A “clean
    boot
    ” starts Windows with a minimal set of drivers and startup programs, so that you can determine whether a background program is interfering with your game or program.

Note: Your computer may temporarily lose some functionality while in a clean boot environment, however, that functionality will return when you reset the computer to start normally after you have finished your troubleshooting.

Method B: Suggest you to follow the steps from this article one by one to check if that makes any difference.

Tips to improve PC performance in Windows 10:
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4002019/windows-10-improve-pc-performance

Note: Restoring from a restore point won’t affect your personal files, but it will remove apps, drivers, and updates that were installed after the restore point was created.

When you reset your PC, you can choose whether you want to keep your personal files or remove them, then have Windows reinstalled. Back up the data on the hard drive before deciding on reset.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Srimadhwa B

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Srimadhwa_B, Apr 6, 2019
  4. Mayra Aqu Win User

Updates slowing computer performance

Hi,

Listed below are possible causes why Windows is running slow:

• Too many application installed.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.
    • Outdated drivers.

For us to assist you with the concern, we suggest following the steps on this
    article

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Mayra Aqu, Apr 6, 2019
Thema:

1. Performance/System Faliures - Similar Threads - Performance System Faliures

2. TDR FALIURE RANDOM RESTART

in Windows 10 Gaming
    TDR FALIURE RANDOM RESTART: Hello guys,I have a problem with my drivers I guess. I just get a black screen and then this...no BSODThere is still audio and Aura Sync, so system is working. What does this mean??? dump files attachedI runned furmark for 10 min and i played fh5, fn, still no problem...its...
  3. TDR FALIURE RANDOM RESTART

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    TDR FALIURE RANDOM RESTART: Hello guys,I have a problem with my drivers I guess. I just get a black screen and then this...no BSODThere is still audio and Aura Sync, so system is working. What does this mean??? dump files attachedI runned furmark for 10 min and i played fh5, fn, still no problem...its...
  4. TDR FALIURE RANDOM RESTART

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. WINDOWS UPDATE FALIURE

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    WINDOWS UPDATE FALIURE: When downloading the 2021-05 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 20H2 for x64-based Systems KB5003173, in the end, it is showing COULDN'T COMPLETE UPDATE UNDOING CHANGES and after opening the Windows Update Page, this is what it is showing....
  6. Password Faliure

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Password Faliure: Hi, I have an HP Desktop PC and I signed out of it but then I submitted the password and it said it was incorrect and when you press the forgot password button it says that there is no usb flash drive detected so I put one in and it came up with a password changing wizard...
  7. system performance

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    system performance: I reset windows 10 but after that also system hang. It takes time to open operation after click. Like- right button click will take much time on desktop, open any app on desktop . What should I do?...
  8. Install Faliure and infinite reboot

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Install Faliure and infinite reboot: So my pc wasn't doing to good and I decided to re-install windows and when it got to 64 percent it started rebooting know that it was in re-install like everything was deleted and desktop and setup we're inaccessable and every few restarts it is on the installing windows...
  9. Unreliable internet/download faliures

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unreliable internet/download faliures: I live in a very rural area; no cable service, no cell phone service, and the nearest groceries/gas is 15 miles away (one way). You get the picture. My so-called "high speed "internet is capped at 1.5 Mbps, with only 80% of that rate "guaranteed". Reality is that I rarely get...
  10. System Performance

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System Performance: My computer is sluggish to start doesn't seem to be booting up right. I have tried defragging, system reserve is at 18% after optimizing it drops to 9%, until you analyze it again, and then it goes right back to 18%, so its done nothing. How should I proceed with this matter....