Windows 10: "Performance" tab of task manager refuses to open

Discus and support "Performance" tab of task manager refuses to open in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; With the latest Build 22538 in the Dev channel, The performance tab in task manager is alone not loading up Whenever I tap on it, The whole task... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Shreehari.S, Jan 20, 2022.

1. "Performance" tab of task manager refuses to open

With the latest Build 22538 in the Dev channel, The performance tab in task manager is alone not loading up Whenever I tap on it, The whole task manager application closes. Please suggest me any way to fix it! I've filled it even on feedback-hub, if you are facing the same, kindly upvote it.

:)

Shreehari.S, Jan 20, 2022

2. Task Manager - Startup tab

Actually, I like your suggestion as a first step.

Unchecking the wrong thing in Autoruns can brick a system.

OldNavyGuy, Jan 20, 2022
  3. task manager performance tab

I use Windows 10 1809 with latest update. my laptop asus x556ur core i3 with 4gb ram and 2 gb Nvidia gpu. my task manager performance tab is missing gpu process tab. no intel nor Nvidia . I have ran sfc scan ,tried every option of task manager . it was
    there before . I'm also a gamer. the gpu performance is missing . it's gone .

please help me .

my direct x is 12 and everything is up to date . please help me

IjasAhmed026, Jan 20, 2022
  4. "Performance" tab of task manager refuses to open

Windows crashing after clicking PERFORMANCE tab under Task Manager

For me it was exactly the opposite. I had to select Integrated Graphics or it would crash when clicking performance tab. And yes, I am on the latest available driver for the NVIDIA Quadro 1000M.

DanielStripedTiger, Jan 20, 2022
Thema:

"Performance" tab of task manager refuses to open

1. "Performance" tab of task manager refuses to open - Similar Threads - Performance tab task

2. Windows 11 Task Manager Performance tab

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Task Manager Performance tab: Windows 11 22631.3155 OEM editionMaybe someone knows the answer to this question:Earlier I opened My PC.I right clicked on my Drive "I"clicked on "Show more Options"and then selected on "Scan with Microsoft Defender".The scan is currently running and I right click on...
  3. Task Manager Performance Tab

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task Manager Performance Tab: Windows 11 22H2 22621.1702 Retail OEM VersionQuestion is in Task Manager-> Performance I can see the temperature of my GPU...Why can't it show the temperature of my CPU?...
  4. Task Manager Performance Tab

Task Manager Performance Tab: Windows 11 22H2 22621.1702 Retail OEM VersionQuestion is in Task Manager-> Performance I can see the temperature of my GPU...Why can't it show the temperature of my CPU?...
  5. GPU not show in tab Performance in Task Manager

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    GPU not show in tab Performance in Task Manager: [ATTACH] At tab Performance in Task Manager, I not found GPU performance. I checked driver of GPU in device manager, all are latest version. How to fix that? Thank you everyone for reading...
  6. "Performance" tab of task manager refuses to open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Performance" tab of task manager refuses to open: With the latest Build 22538 in the Dev channel, The performance tab in task manager is alone not loading up Whenever I tap on it, The whole task manager application closes. Please suggest me any way to fix it! I've filled it even on feedback-hub, if you are facing the same,...
  7. No Bluetooth Graph in Performance tab of Task Manager

No Bluetooth Graph in Performance tab of Task Manager: I have my BT on and running, and it's also showing in the tray icon.But why it's not showing in task manager as it show's in other PCs.What will I have to do to make it show in there?Thanks in advance....
  8. No Bluetooth Graph in Performance tab of Task Manager

in Windows 10 Customization
    No Bluetooth Graph in Performance tab of Task Manager: I have my BT on and running, and it's also showing in the tray icon.But why it's not showing in task manager as it show's in other PCs.What will I have to do to make it show in there?Thanks in advance....
  9. No Bluetooth Graph in Performance tab of Task Manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. task manager performance tab

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    task manager performance tab: I use Windows 10 1809 with latest update. my laptop asus x556ur core i3 with 4gb ram and 2 gb Nvidia gpu. my task manager performance tab is missing gpu process tab. no intel nor Nvidia . I have ran sfc scan ,tried every option of task manager . it was there before . I'm...