Windows 10: Performance w10 Pro 8gm ram AMD A63420

Discus and support Performance w10 Pro 8gm ram AMD A63420 in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Clean install. In general, I am unhappy w/the performance of this OS> I Have nuked many of the privacy options and I'm just wonder what else i can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by ChrisPbass, Aug 28, 2015.

1. Performance w10 Pro 8gm ram AMD A63420

Clean install.

In general, I am unhappy w/the performance of this OS> I Have nuked many of the privacy options and I'm just wonder what else i can do . It just *feels* slow. It almost feels like older versions of Windows that had menu delays. I want snap!
    I *do* have animations turned on...I guess I need to try it without it.

:)

ChrisPbass, Aug 28, 2015

2. w10 creators update (1703) want to roll back to 1607

hello I just resently upgraded from amd fx 8350 msi 970A gaming pro carbon (on w10 1607) TO amd ryzen 5 1500x msi x370 gaming pro carbon and did a fresh install of windows (because of platform change) and got this horrible creators update and since its a
    fresh install I DONT got any windows.old file on me pc is there a way to roll back to 1607 ? because my gaming performance and various benchmarks on w10 1703 is not good compared to w10 1607

regards john

johntschmidt, Aug 28, 2015
  3. redhonker Win User
    Why does Task Manger shows half of the cores?

Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

AMD FX 8320 E processor with 16 GB RAM

In Task Manager performance tab, it shows

CPU AMD FX-8320E Eight-Core Processor

Cores: 4

Logical processors: 8

In Device Manager, it shows 8 under Processor

What is going on?

Thanks

redhonker, Aug 28, 2015
  4. BunnyJ New Member

Performance w10 Pro 8gm ram AMD A63420

It does have a slight pause before the start pops up but that's the same on all PC's.

BunnyJ, Aug 28, 2015
  5. What you could try is disabling services you don't need that automatically start. That would reduce the ongoing processor load. There are suggestions in this forum in the thread dealing with Black Viper.

Mark Phelps, Aug 28, 2015
  6. Thanks. I'll check that thread.

ChrisPbass, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Performance w10 Pro 8gm ram AMD A63420

1. Performance w10 Pro 8gm ram AMD A63420 - Similar Threads - Performance w10 Pro

2. W10 Pro vs W219K configured as desktop Performance difference

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    W10 Pro vs W219K configured as desktop Performance difference: Hi folks I'm running 2 VM's - one a W10 pro X-64 and the other a W2K9K server which I've "jigged" to behave like a desktop -- performance difference between the 2 is quite staggering - gave both systems same mem. cpu etc etc . Both VM's on fast SSD. W10 runs like an old...
  3. W10 Performance

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    W10 Performance: Looking at my computer specs in "my computer", does anyone know how to make my computer faster without buying, upgrading, or purchasing anything. Be reminded that I did all the average tutorials that you would search up in Google. 172986
  4. W10 PRO PERFORMANCE PROBLEMS IN HYPER V.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    W10 PRO PERFORMANCE PROBLEMS IN HYPER V.: Good morning, everyone! My machine is an all in one sony vaio Model Sony SVL24117FLB, Mobile QuadCore Intel Core i7-3610QM, 3133 MHz with 16 gb ram ddr3 1600mhz. Support uefi - gpt disk partition. Install a Windows 10 pro by 64 bits for a virtual...
  5. W10 Pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    W10 Pro: Hi all, As part on my A+ studies, I have noticed that some features are not part of the home edition. As part of my training package, I also have some other courses like the MCSE. Would it be a good idea for me to upgrade to W10 Pro? Kind Regards Tim...
  6. W10 Pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    W10 Pro: Hello on my old PC I delete activation key for w10 Pro with slmgr /upk - W10 Pro is now deaktivated. Now I try on my new PC to activate W10 Pro and ge the error 0x803fa067. What is wrong? Thanks in advance Rolf...
  7. Newly Flickering AMD displays in W10

Newly Flickering AMD displays in W10: I've two W10 machines both running onboard MOBO amd/Radeon graphics; these medium/low performance graphics engines suite my needs perfectly. Newer machine is an R7 with "display" driver 22.19.677.257 dated 9/2017 signed AMD. Older machine (newer installation) is an HD...
  8. NVIDIA GPU + AMD CPU on W10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    NVIDIA GPU + AMD CPU on W10: Hello.Is there anything what you need to know if you using windows 10 with nvi gpu and amd cpu ? I got Gainward GTX 1060 6Gb GPU and AMD Ryzen 7 2700x CPU on mobo TUF X470-Plus Gaming. I got some issues with .. starting maybe blue death when starting pc to problems with...
  9. AMD Athlon CPUs on W10

AMD Athlon CPUs on W10: I have a client who had an issue after upgrading W10. These are the specs: HP Pavilion p6754y Magnesium Gray Edition Desktop PC Product Specifications | HP®Â*Support We had a problem with performance. TM showed CPU usage was in the 90s. After a lot of working msconfig,...
  10. Performance of W10 hardware in Vmware...

in Windows 10 Support
    Performance of W10 hardware in Vmware...: The "Performance & Maintenance" sub-forum is missing and I was just curious how other systems perform. The Vmware W10 "winsat" scores ON MY SYSTEM: "winsat disk": C:\Windows\system32>winsat disk Windows System Assessment Tool Note: Feature emulation process had...