Windows 10: Performed Windows Recovery, now Images won't Open, Music Library Gone!

Discus and support Performed Windows Recovery, now Images won't Open, Music Library Gone! in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; For the past 2-3 weeks I've been annoyed with "This Site Can't be Reached" error messages about every 4th time I'd try a website and I'd have to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by janmichele, Jul 28, 2022.

1. Performed Windows Recovery, now Images won't Open, Music Library Gone!

For the past 2-3 weeks I've been annoyed with "This Site Can't be Reached" error messages about every 4th time I'd try a website and I'd have to restart or unplug, etc. to get my computer back to temporary normal. I finally got so frustrated with the problem I decided to try the Recovery or Restore route. This made everything worse. I still get the "This Site..." but NOW my image files will not open no matter what I try app reset. I see the files fine but when I click on them I get a message that Windows cannot open and I need to go to original application which is not described. Then, I can

:)

janmichele, Jul 28, 2022

2. Duplicate Music Library Sign Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your question in Microsoft community.

I understand your concern regarding the issue that you are facing.

Can you check if both the folders contain all the music that you need?

Where the original files are saved so that we can troubleshoot this issue further?

I suggest you to follow the below steps to resolve the issue.

Method: Restore default Libraries

I would suggest you try the restore library option and check if it helps. Please back up all the files in the library before trying this, just to make sure you don’t lose any files. Refer these steps:

• Open Windows explorer
    • In the left panel, locate Library and right click on it
    • Click “restore default libraries” option
    • Check if the issue persists.
    Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

SuvarnaG1709, Jul 28, 2022
  3. [HELP]Image recovery issues

Guys i am trying to fix my cousins Asus Eee netbook. It has a backup image file that is partitioned on the hard drive but when I go to use it the app will run through a few steps and stop. It is running Vista . Any suggestions?

Rapidfire48, Jul 28, 2022
  4. stefanlee Win User

Performed Windows Recovery, now Images won't Open, Music Library Gone!

5800 Xpress, podcasting won´t open! Aaargh

So it has happened twice, that the podcasting feature simply won´t open. No probs with radio or music player, but the podcaster just blinks and nothing more. I´ve done two hard resets (wich worked) but I don´t like to have to redo EVERYTHING when it happens.

Why does my phone act this way?

/Stefan

stefanlee, Jul 28, 2022
Thema:

Performed Windows Recovery, now Images won't Open, Music Library Gone!

1. Performed Windows Recovery, now Images won't Open, Music Library Gone! - Similar Threads - Performed Recovery Images

2. how to open my music library on this new computer??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to open my music library on this new computer??: how to open my music library on this new computer?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-open-my-music-library-on-this-new-computer/e598b99e-d118-4cd3-b948-df2960692d22
  3. how to open my music library on this new computer??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to open my music library on this new computer??: how to open my music library on this new computer?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-open-my-music-library-on-this-new-computer/e598b99e-d118-4cd3-b948-df2960692d22
  4. Image Files Won't Open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Image Files Won't Open: This is very odd. On our Surface Pro 6, when I transferred image files from an iPhone to the MicroSD card on the SP6, they only show up all black in the Photos app. I tried many "solutions" that didn't work. But, in a sort of freak accident, I moved one of the files to...
  5. Performed Windows Recovery, now Images won't Open, Music Library Gone!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Performed Windows Recovery, now Images won't Open, Music Library Gone!: For the past 2-3 weeks I've been annoyed with "This Site Can't be Reached" error messages about every 4th time I'd try a website and I'd have to restart or unplug, etc. to get my computer back to temporary normal. I finally got so frustrated with the problem I decided to try...
  6. Performed Windows Recovery, now Images won't Open, Music Library Gone!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Performed Windows Recovery, now Images won't Open, Music Library Gone!: For the past 2-3 weeks I've been annoyed with "This Site Can't be Reached" error messages about every 4th time I'd try a website and I'd have to restart or unplug, etc. to get my computer back to temporary normal. I finally got so frustrated with the problem I decided to try...
  7. You can now transfer your Google Play Music library to YouTube Music

in Windows 10 News
    You can now transfer your Google Play Music library to YouTube Music: Over the past few years, we have enhanced YouTube Music to deliver a comprehensive listening experience, and have also added features to make Google Play Music users feel right at home. Starting today, we’re excited to officially begin inviting Google Play Music...
  8. Music Library

Music Library: Is there a way of printing my Music Library into Notepad/Word or other app please ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/music-library/99086a63-dd1a-452d-a824-3da624c85515"
  9. my music library

my music library: I just purchased Microsoft Personal 365 One Drive. I have 120gb music I have downloaded from discs into my computer which is managed by itunes. I want to have all this music available to me on my phone or on a remote laptop. Will OneDrive show and access my music library?...
  10. Music Library Not Sharing

Music Library Not Sharing: So, I'm trying to access my music library / collection on my laptop from my Xbox 360 and Xbox One, but oddly enough, my music library won't let me share it. [img] When I try to do it through the homegroup settings, when I select the music library from "not shared" to...