Windows 10: Performing a Windows "Fresh Start" and pre-installed apps on my computer

Discus and support Performing a Windows "Fresh Start" and pre-installed apps on my computer in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Window says : Fresh start removes third-party antivirus software and all apps that don't come standard with Windows. This includes Microsoft apps... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JodiHittle, Jan 14, 2020.

1. Performing a Windows "Fresh Start" and pre-installed apps on my computer

Window says :
    • Fresh start removes third-party antivirus software and all apps that don't come standard with Windows. This includes Microsoft apps such as Office, any desktop apps that came preinstalled on your device, and any Windows desktop apps, such as your device manufacturer's apps, support apps, and drivers. It keeps only Microsoft Store apps that your manufacturer installed.
    • You won't be able to recover the apps that are removed. You'll need to manually reinstall them. Once Fresh start is done, double-click the Removed Apps icon on your desktop to see a list of the apps that were removed.
    If I perform the Fresh Start, will I loose Power Media Player 14 from Cyberlink and others like it that came with the computer when I bought it?

:)

JodiHittle, Jan 14, 2020

2. Windows Fresh Start

What I mean by fresh start is, an option found in Windows Defender Security Center -> Device Performance & Health -> Fresh Star

• Fresh Start: "Start fresh with a clean up to date installation of Windows. This will keep your personal files and some windows settings, and remove some of your apps."
    I proceeded to check the disk through the mentioned instructions but no error was found. Any idea what might be causing the issue?

DiegoOchoa1, Jan 14, 2020
  3. Fresh Start Not Removing Apps

I have a recently purchased Dell 9570. I tried to run Fresh Start three times, but the Dell apps are still installed when Fresh Start is complete. All of the Dell apps (and several other apps as well) are listed in the in the To Be Removed list when Fresh
    Start is selected. Once Fresh Start is complete, One Drive is the only app in the Removed Apps file. I do not receive any error messages. I have Windows 10 Home version 1709 installed.

What is the best way to get a clean install of Windows 10? Why is Fresh Start not working correctly?

katiera_012, Jan 14, 2020
  4. Performing a Windows "Fresh Start" and pre-installed apps on my computer

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 14, 2020
Thema:

Performing a Windows "Fresh Start" and pre-installed apps on my computer

1. Performing a Windows "Fresh Start" and pre-installed apps on my computer - Similar Threads - Performing Fresh Start

2. How to do a fresh Windows 10 installation that removes all pre-installed apps?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to do a fresh Windows 10 installation that removes all pre-installed apps?: I downloaded OS10 from Windows website creating tool, re-installed OS yet still got those apps? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-do-a-fresh-windows-10-installation-that/67879ab2-5366-443e-990d-7be49eac84d3
  3. How to do a fresh Windows 10 installation that removes all pre-installed apps?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to do a fresh Windows 10 installation that removes all pre-installed apps?: I downloaded OS10 from Windows website creating tool, re-installed OS yet still got those apps? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-do-a-fresh-windows-10-installation-that/67879ab2-5366-443e-990d-7be49eac84d3
  4. How to do a fresh Windows 10 installation that removes all pre-installed apps?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. No Pre-installed apps on windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Pre-installed apps on windows: When I formatted my laptop first of all window get deleted then after many trials window came back but it start showing window is not activated..Now after that, there are no windows default apps like Microsoft store, window media player, defender, etc etc.Please tell me how...
  6. No Pre-installed apps on windows

No Pre-installed apps on windows: When I formatted my laptop first of all window get deleted then after many trials window came back but it start showing window is not activated..Now after that, there are no windows default apps like Microsoft store, window media player, defender, etc etc.Please tell me how...
  7. No Pre-installed apps on windows

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  8. Pre installed apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pre installed apps: Hey, I want to do a factory reset on my Acer predator laptop.Here are my questions, just to be sure.I want to remove EVERYTHING. I want to remove everything except for the pre installed apps, is it possible?If I do a factory reset of my windows 11 Acer Predator laptop, will I...
  9. Pre installed apps

Pre installed apps: Hey, I want to do a factory reset on my Acer predator laptop.Here are my questions, just to be sure.I want to remove EVERYTHING. I want to remove everything except for the pre installed apps, is it possible?If I do a factory reset of my windows 11 Acer Predator laptop, will I...
  10. Pre installed Apps

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Pre installed Apps: i want my pre installed apps back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pre-installed-apps/c5a54a30-2bab-4f63-876d-10191373ae9e