Windows 10: Perforn clean reinstall for Windows 10

Discus and support Perforn clean reinstall for Windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I wonder how to perform clean reinstall for Windows 10. Reset Windows 10 has failed after I try to boot Windows 10 to its original state from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Wilson T, Apr 13, 2019.

1. Wilson T Win User

Perforn clean reinstall for Windows 10

Hi,

I wonder how to perform clean reinstall for Windows 10. Reset Windows 10 has failed after I try to boot Windows 10 to its original state from malmare attack.

Is it possible to perform clean reinstall by using Windows ISO?

Thanks very much.

:)

Wilson T, Apr 13, 2019
  2. puma99dk| Win User

Reinstalling Windows 10 to sell a PC - is the 'Remove everything' option enough?

Restore factory settings do list Removes your personal files, apps and settings, and reinstalls the version of Windows that came on this PC.

So if this isn't true well than just erase the drive and install a clean Windows 10 with all the drivers u need but why should it be true
    @FordGT90Concept ? *Laugh :laugh:

puma99dk|, Apr 13, 2019
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Apr 13, 2019
  4. MrGenius Win User

[Solved] Windows 10 keeps reinstalling KB3119142

I noticed quite some time ago that KB3119142 (Update for Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 Update 4 Redistributable Package) kept reinstalling itself for some reason. At least once daily. Sometimes up to several times a day. I just ignored it. It didn't seem to be doing any harm. And I figured they'd eventually fix it. Well...days turned into weeks, weeks into months, with no end to the problem in sight. It dragged on unsolved for at least the last few months. Literally reinstalling itself hundreds of(at least a hundred, felt like more) times in that period of time.

So I finally googled it a couple days ago. And just got around to fixing it today. Which appears to have worked. And it couldn't have been easier to do. I feel so stupid to have let it intimidate me for so long.*Oops! Perforn clean reinstall for Windows 10 :oops:
    Below are links to the thread that I got the fix idea from, and the official MS support info page for KB3119142(from which I quoted the above).
    http://www.tenforums.com/windows-up...-windows-10-keeps-reinstalling-kb3119142.html
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3119142

MrGenius, Apr 13, 2019
Thema:

1. Perforn clean reinstall for Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Perforn clean reinstall

2. Clean Windows 10 reinstall

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Clean Windows 10 reinstall: Sorry for writing this in a separate post, im new so i dont know is there is some kind of chat for these problems. Anyways I want to reinstall my windows 10 fully on my ssd (I want all current applications, documents etc. To be deleted). Do I have to delete my files...
  3. Clean reinstall of Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Clean reinstall of Windows 10 Pro: It's time for me to do a clean reinstall of Windows 10 Pro on my desktop. I can do a total system backup, or even clone my active SSD to a spare HDD. The great majority of my files are located in OneDrive. If after backing up or cloning I do a clean reinstall on the SSD...
  4. Clean reinstall Windows 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Clean reinstall Windows 10: Lost admin rights 2nd Time and I'm trying to reinstall Win10 using the Media Creation Tool 1909. Unable to get my computer to boot from the USB drive the tool is on. No matter which option I choose, it boots to the sign in screen. Any help is appreciated....
  5. Clean Reinstall Frozen Windows 10

Clean Reinstall Frozen Windows 10: Hi everyone! So I have a Lenovo Yoga 720-13IKB which of course came factory installed with Windows 10. I was getting the Blue Screen of Death Reason: Paged in Nonpaged Area and was recommended to factory reset the computer and reinstall windows. I copied my essential...
  6. Reinstall after clean reinstall of windows 10

Reinstall after clean reinstall of windows 10: i back up my windows 10 machine to a western digital hard drive. Will that reinstall all of my applications? thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reinstall-after-clean-reinstall-of-windows-10/1ef582dd-62a0-4774-a637-173c9f32cc19
  7. Windows 10 clean reinstall

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 clean reinstall: Will doing a clean install on a machine with a install file created on a different machine still allow me to have a activated version on the repaired computer? The machine that needs repairing is a Windows 7 computer that was upgraded when it was free. Thanks in advance,...
  8. Windows 10 clean reinstall

Windows 10 clean reinstall: I downloaded windows 10 during the free period, i now want to install it on a new computer before this one dies but I dont seem to have a product key - it was automatically updated How do i go about this?...
  9. Reinstalling Window 10 to clean PC

Reinstalling Window 10 to clean PC: Hi everyone, I freely upgraded to window 10 from window 8.1. I updated and running latest build of Window 10 and on activation page it say window is activated with digital entitlement . I had only one partition window C wheer window was installed and i created another...
  10. Regarding Clean Reinstall of Windows 10

Regarding Clean Reinstall of Windows 10: I'm running a dual boot setup, with Windows 7 installed on my first SSD and Windows 10 installed on the second. I initially had Win 8.1, but upgraded it to 10. I'd like to perform a clean reinstall of Windows 10, what would be the best way to do this? Would it be to select...