Windows 10: Periodic BSOD on Windows 10

Discus and support Periodic BSOD on Windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Looking to get some help on identifying the cause of these intermittent crashes. I ran Driver Verifier for all non-Microsoft drivers and it would crash... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by GiuseppeSignori, Feb 12, 2019.

1. Periodic BSOD on Windows 10

Looking to get some help on identifying the cause of these intermittent crashes. I ran Driver Verifier for all non-Microsoft drivers and it would crash before even getting to the login screen.

Here are links to files for troubleshooting...

Memory.DMP - https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ar-9EnsMH7XEfdiTCt8S-JONxMM

Minidump - https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ar-9EnsMH7XEe_-Mcc0oVcdiqQ4

MSInfo32 output - https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ar-9EnsMH7XEfP851stvdHaByQk

PC Specs - https://1drv.ms/t/s!Ar-9EnsMH7XEfkZ4zZm3VN0AI74

Please let me know if there's any other information I can provide that would be useful.

Joel

:)

GiuseppeSignori, Feb 12, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 12, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Feb 12, 2019
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Periodic BSOD on Windows 10

Delta6326, Feb 12, 2019
Thema:

Periodic BSOD on Windows 10

1. Periodic BSOD on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Periodic BSOD

2. After several years of stable operation, the PC began to periodically BSOD ntoskrnl.exe+3fda40

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After several years of stable operation, the PC began to periodically BSOD ntoskrnl.exe+3fda40: Hello. After several years of stable operation, the PC began to periodically BSOD, mostly ntoskrnl.exe+3fda40, reinstalled Windows 10 Pro from scratch using MediaCreationTool_22H2, replaced the RAM and still the blue screen flies out. Can anyone tell me from the dumps which...
  3. After several years of stable operation, the PC began to periodically BSOD ntoskrnl.exe+3fda40

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After several years of stable operation, the PC began to periodically BSOD ntoskrnl.exe+3fda40: Hello. After several years of stable operation, the PC began to periodically BSOD, mostly ntoskrnl.exe+3fda40, reinstalled Windows 10 Pro from scratch using MediaCreationTool_22H2, replaced the RAM and still the blue screen flies out. Can anyone tell me from the dumps which...
  4. After several years of stable operation, the PC began to periodically BSOD ntoskrnl.exe+3fda40

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. periodically bsod tcpip.sys critical structure corruption

in Windows 10 Gaming
    periodically bsod tcpip.sys critical structure corruption: Hello, I periodically get bsod windows 10 tcpip.sys critical structure corruption. My pc ryzen : ryzen 7 7700, ddr 5 t create, b650 gigabyte aorus elite ax rev1.2wifi+ bluetooth, rtx 3070 colorful ultra w oc, montech century 850. Doesn't work network reset, cmd commands and...
  6. periodically bsod tcpip.sys critical structure corruption

periodically bsod tcpip.sys critical structure corruption: Hello, I periodically get bsod windows 10 tcpip.sys critical structure corruption. My pc ryzen : ryzen 7 7700, ddr 5 t create, b650 gigabyte aorus elite ax rev1.2wifi+ bluetooth, rtx 3070 colorful ultra w oc, montech century 850. Doesn't work network reset, cmd commands and...
  7. periodically bsod tcpip.sys critical structure corruption

8. periodically bsod tcpip.sys critical structure corruption

periodically bsod tcpip.sys critical structure corruption: Hello, I periodically get bsod tcpip.sys critical structure corruption. My pc ryzen 7 7700, ddr 5 t create, b650 gigabyte aorus elite, rtx 3070 colorful ultra w oc, montech century 850. Doesn't work network reset, or cmd commands. Help me please....
  9. periodically bsod tcpip.sys critical structure corruption

in Windows 10 Gaming
    periodically bsod tcpip.sys critical structure corruption: Hello, I periodically get bsod tcpip.sys critical structure corruption. My pc ryzen 7 7700, ddr 5 t create, b650 gigabyte aorus elite, rtx 3070 colorful ultra w oc, montech century 850. Doesn't work network reset, or cmd commands. Help me please....
  10. periodically bsod tcpip.sys critical structure corruption

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bsod la noire

2. periodic bsod on boot