Windows 10: Periodic BSODs with different error codes

Discus and support Periodic BSODs with different error codes in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello! I'm getting periodic BSODs on my Lenovo Legion y530. I don't see any connections with my actions and I've already tried to isolate the issue.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Eugeny Krylov, Apr 21, 2021.

1. Periodic BSODs with different error codes

Hello!

I'm getting periodic BSODs on my Lenovo Legion y530. I don't see any connections with my actions and I've already tried to isolate the issue.

The things I did:

1. memtest'ed RAM 8+ times, no failures.

2. Replaced RAM

3. Reinstalled Windows 10

4. Run Driver Verifier for non-microsoft drivers for several days, no results.

5. Disabled fastboot.

6. Checked BIOS - it is up to date

7. Checked drivers with Intel Driver Assistant - all up to date

8. Looked into minidump files - different error codes.

Some minidump say that 'FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE 12b. This bugcheck indicates that a single bit error was found in this page. This is a hardware memory error.'. But I have replaced RAM already and tests show no errors.

What could cause all of that? SSD? Motherboard?

I haven't tried to use another RAM slot yet but I don't if that will make sense at all.

Here are some minidumps I saved and also latest MEMORY.DMP: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AmyNgr4rISIrhq4vzOtxtz0MECjCxw?e=sFGh3G

Lenovo Legion Y530-15ICH Intel Core i7 8750H 2200 MHz/15.6"/1920x1080/144Hz/8GB/512GB SSD/NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060

:)

Eugeny Krylov, Apr 21, 2021

2. BSOD with differents error code

hi, im just finished all these steps, but after the restart suddenly my pc is having another BSOD with error code KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION. This is not the first time it happens, before this, im trying a several guide to fix my BSOD, whenever i finished
    it, it seems like my pc having another BSOD with different error code. Here's the new minidump files :

https://drive.google.com/file/d/12XpiqTZne3i3foGhQ7C8gLHeF6IRwoqB/view?usp=sharing

Thanks for ur response

Theotherule, Apr 21, 2021
  3. philc43 Win User
    BSOD during gaming, plethora of different error codes!

Hello and welcome to TenForums Periodic BSODs with different error codes :)

The log files that you provided only show one crash dump file so there is not a lot of information to go on. Furthermore the bugcheck code is not one I have ever seen before!

The stack recorded in the dump includes some references to storage and the analysis suggests memory corruption and so with nothing else to go on I would suggest that you do a check on the hard disk and RAM. This maybe the same as you have already run but it would be good to see the results.

Try CHKDSK
    using option 3
    Then

Diagnostics Test [/i] HDD TEST
    *Arrow Run HDTune to
    • check the health,
    • scan for errors, no quick scan but full scan
    • run a benchmark.
    It may take some time, but please take the time you need to perform it properly.
    When above is done please make screenshots of the following
    • the health,
    • the error scan,
    • the benchmark incl. following
      • transfer rate,
      • access time,
      • burst rate,
      • cpu usage.

Similarly with a memory test it would be good to post the results after you have run memtest86+ for a minimum of 8 passes

You indicated that many more crashes have occurred, however, they are not being recorded. Please make sure that your system is setup to record crash dump files: Configure Windows 10 to Create Minidump on BSOD

If the BSOD errors are all different it does tend to suggest a hardware problem. Sorry I can't be more helpful.

philc43, Apr 21, 2021
  4. Periodic BSODs with different error codes

BSOD during gaming, plethora of different error codes!

Here you go, the HD tune scans, did memtest but after 1.5hrs only one pass had been finished so will leave it on tonight again for more passes.

shinigami8671, Apr 21, 2021
Thema:

Periodic BSODs with different error codes

1. Periodic BSODs with different error codes - Similar Threads - Periodic BSODs different

2. Frequent BSOD's with different error codes.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Frequent BSOD's with different error codes.: I have been having frequent BSODs. Different errors each time. Common errors are irql_not_less_or_equal, system_service_exception, page_fault_in_nonpaged_area. Sometimes it is accompanied by ntoskrnl.exe failed. I have updated all the drivers, ran all tests from the forums...
  3. BSOD with different Error Codes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD with different Error Codes: Hi there, I've been having BSOD issues with my PC for a few months, it has been completely random as to when it occurs. It was once every few days, but as of yesterday its been happening a lot more frequently. Each time giving me a different stop code. I have tried doing...
  4. BSOD with different Error Codes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD with different Error Codes: Hi there, I've been having BSOD issues with my PC for a few months, it has been completely random as to when it occurs. It was once every few days, but as of yesterday its been happening a lot more frequently. Each time giving me a different stop code. I have tried doing...
  5. BSOD with different Error Codes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Random BSOD with different error code.

Random BSOD with different error code.: Hi, I am currently having random BSOD Issues.. My computer crashes randomly at times.. till i am pretty frustrated at it. My Computer:This is the most recent dmp file that i have. ************* Path validation summary **************Response Time ms LocationDeferred srv*Symbol...
  7. BSOD With different error codes

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD With different error codes: Hello Microsoft, my system is HP 430 G7 10th Generation with SSD Hard disk. And ever since the first day I started using this system. I updated my system windows and encountered BSOD error with different tags "Critical Process DIED" KERNEL... AND MANY OTHERS. I have restored...
  8. BSOD with different error code mostly

BSOD with different error code mostly: Please help!My PC is getting BSOD errors 3-4 times day, this problem still exists even after I reinstalled windows. Mostly these BSODs are caused by ntoskrnl.exe and win32kfull.sysI have changed mobo GPU PSU and even new cooler.Can someone please help on these? Whethere it is...
  9. BSOD with differents error code

BSOD with differents error code: So i bought a new PC about last week ago. And lately it's shutting down by itself while i'm on doing stuff on the computer. It doesn't seem to matter what i do, if i watch movies or if i'm on Word or playing games, it keeps shutting down several times a day. I always get a...
  10. Random BSODs with different error codes

Random BSODs with different error codes: Hi, I'm having random BSODs starting about 1 week ago. First BSOD happened while my sister was using Adobe Illustrator, she suddenly rebooted the PC so there was no MINIDUMP and I didn't make in time to write down crash report information. Second BSOD occurred when I opened a...