Windows 10: Periodic system crashes (mulitple times daily) [KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED, ntoskrnl.exe]

Discus and support Periodic system crashes (mulitple times daily) [KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED, ntoskrnl.exe] in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, As of a week ago, my system has been suffering from repeated crashes related to ntoskrnl.exe. I can't make sense of the minidumps to find the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by HumzaShahid, Jul 12, 2018.

1. Periodic system crashes (mulitple times daily) [KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED, ntoskrnl.exe]

Hello,

As of a week ago, my system has been suffering from repeated crashes related to ntoskrnl.exe. I can't make sense of the minidumps to find the offending software/driver, but the only thing which I'd changed from when the system was stable until now is adding a second monitor via displayport. I've since unplugged it but the crashes are still frequent. My system does not seem to save more than 1-2 crash logs but I have had at least one new one every day.

Below is the crash information and a link to the mini dump. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

crash dump link: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ar_arEHvHrCD9iuxg049c4RQp7oJ

==================================================
    Dump File : 071218-12421-01.dmp
    Crash Time : 7/12/2018 4:51:03 AM
    Bug Check String : KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED
    Bug Check Code : 0x0000001e
    Parameter 1 : ffffffff`c0000005
    Parameter 2 : 00000000`00000000
    Parameter 3 : 00000000`00000008
    Parameter 4 : 00000000`00000000
    Caused By Driver : ntoskrnl.exe
    Caused By Address : ntoskrnl.exe+175570
    File Description :
    Product Name :
    Company :
    File Version :
    Processor : x64
    Crash Address : ntoskrnl.exe+175570
    Stack Address 1 :
    Stack Address 2 :
    Stack Address 3 :
    Computer Name :
    Full Path : C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\071218-12421-01.dmp
    Processors Count : 8
    Major Version : 15
    Minor Version : 16299
    Dump File Size : 1,856,060
    Dump File Time : 7/12/2018 4:53:45 AM
    ==================================================

:)

HumzaShahid, Jul 12, 2018
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jul 12, 2018
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    Windows 10 KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED blue screen, happens daily.

Hi,

The KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED bug check has a value of 0x0000001E. This indicates that a kernel-mode program generated an exception which the error handler did not catch.

I suggest you to refer the link suggested by
    Andre Da Costa
    which is marked as answered and follow the steps suggested. Do let us know if you still get Blue screen error. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Jul 12, 2018
  4. Periodic system crashes (mulitple times daily) [KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED, ntoskrnl.exe]

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Jul 12, 2018
Thema:

Periodic system crashes (mulitple times daily) [KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED, ntoskrnl.exe]

1. Periodic system crashes (mulitple times daily) [KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED, ntoskrnl.exe] - Similar Threads - Periodic system crashes

2. Daily BSODs (KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED and IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL)

in Windows 10 Support
    Daily BSODs (KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED and IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL): I bought this computer about 2-2.5 months ago and I've been getting so random restarts not long after, i have warranty for it but I'm not in the US right now and it would be expensive to send it back right now so I'm making this post to maybe find a fix so that I might not...
  3. Daily Crashes multiple times.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Daily Crashes multiple times.: Hello All, I am hoping to get some assistance. I built a new pc last month, and I am at a loss. I have all updates, no bad drivers that I can tell, have ran memory tests with no issues but seem to still have multiple crashes daily. Often in will be irql_not_less_or_equal...
  4. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe

BSOD ntoskrnl..exe: My computer has crashed a few times often when i play games. I bought more ram because i thought that it was the issue but it didn't help. It did work a few days but then the crashes came back. After that i fixed the BSOD´s by lowering the graphics and the resolution on the...
  5. BSOD mulitple times

BSOD mulitple times: I have a Win 10 pc that is frequently receiving BSODs. It has rebooted twice this morning (10 min apart) after a fresh install of Windows from the recovery partition. The machine was receiving these errors before I did the restore from Windows recovery as well. I looked at...
  6. Daily system CPU usage being used at 18%-20% ntoskrnl to blame?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Daily system CPU usage being used at 18%-20% ntoskrnl to blame?: Okay so since I have done a fresh install of Windows on my ASUS ROG laptop and I have been noticing that daily for about 10-minuteness at a time. I have been getting my system using my CPU and ntoskrnl according to process explorer is the cause. I have also done the tests of...
  7. BSOD crashing system on a daily basis

BSOD crashing system on a daily basis: My system crashes suddenly with an BSOD showing up before restarting. Not necesarrily related to a specific application execution that I have observed as of yet. I usually use office as my main applications. What is new is that i recently changed the hdd to an sdd with a...
  8. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0

BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0: Help. Getting 4-5 of these a day. Running latest Windows 10 Pro, Xibo signboard, Docker with Xibo server. Always the same 'Caused By Address'. Put in new memory, ran memory test, no errors, all drivers up to date. Change disk type to AHCA, made sure windows driver was...
  9. Windows system crash with BSOD error message: kmode_Exception_not_handled,...

Windows system crash with BSOD error message: kmode_Exception_not_handled,...: I have had several crashes since I bought my new pc (12th Dec). 2 of which are: kmode_Exception_not_handled systemthread_Exception_not_handled Both contain "Ntfs.sys" as the "what went wrong" I have not been able to catch the other stop codes. Could someone help me?...
  10. NTOSKRNL Crash

NTOSKRNL Crash: Hey guys, I have been having an issue with my computer randomly shutting off (when I am not near the computer). My PC almost almost posts a BSOD when I manually restart or shutdown the computer. I have checked the dump logs, which point back to ntoskrnl.exe as the problem. I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. revit crashes mulitple times

2. ntoskrnl.exe 175570