Windows 10: Periodic system crashes (mulitple times daily) [KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED, ntoskrnl.exe]

Discus and support Periodic system crashes (mulitple times daily) [KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED, ntoskrnl.exe] in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, As of a week ago, my system has been suffering from repeated crashes related to ntoskrnl.exe. I can't make sense of the minidumps to find the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by HumzaShahid, Jul 12, 2018.

1. HumzaShahid Win User

Periodic system crashes (mulitple times daily) [KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED, ntoskrnl.exe]

Hello,

As of a week ago, my system has been suffering from repeated crashes related to ntoskrnl.exe. I can't make sense of the minidumps to find the offending software/driver, but the only thing which I'd changed from when the system was stable until now is adding a second monitor via displayport. I've since unplugged it but the crashes are still frequent. My system does not seem to save more than 1-2 crash logs but I have had at least one new one every day.

Below is the crash information and a link to the mini dump. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

crash dump link: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ar_arEHvHrCD9iuxg049c4RQp7oJ

==================================================
    Dump File : 071218-12421-01.dmp
    Crash Time : 7/12/2018 4:51:03 AM
    Bug Check String : KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED
    Bug Check Code : 0x0000001e
    Parameter 1 : ffffffff`c0000005
    Parameter 2 : 00000000`00000000
    Parameter 3 : 00000000`00000008
    Parameter 4 : 00000000`00000000
    Caused By Driver : ntoskrnl.exe
    Caused By Address : ntoskrnl.exe+175570
    File Description :
    Product Name :
    Company :
    File Version :
    Processor : x64
    Crash Address : ntoskrnl.exe+175570
    Stack Address 1 :
    Stack Address 2 :
    Stack Address 3 :
    Computer Name :
    Full Path : C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\071218-12421-01.dmp
    Processors Count : 8
    Major Version : 15
    Minor Version : 16299
    Dump File Size : 1,856,060
    Dump File Time : 7/12/2018 4:53:45 AM
    ==================================================

:)

HumzaShahid, Jul 12, 2018
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jul 12, 2018
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    Windows 10 KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED blue screen, happens daily.

Hi,

The KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED bug check has a value of 0x0000001E. This indicates that a kernel-mode program generated an exception which the error handler did not catch.

I suggest you to refer the link suggested by
    Andre Da Costa
    which is marked as answered and follow the steps suggested. Do let us know if you still get Blue screen error. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Jul 12, 2018
  4. Easy Rhino Win User

Periodic system crashes (mulitple times daily) [KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED, ntoskrnl.exe]

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Jul 12, 2018
Thema:

1. Periodic system crashes (mulitple times daily) [KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED, ntoskrnl.exe] - Similar Threads - Periodic system crashes

2. Daily BSOD crashes.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Daily BSOD crashes.: I've been getting BSOD crashes increasingly for the past couple of months, it started out as a couple times a month, and now its multiple times a day. Mostly UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION and CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED. I don't know if this is relevant, but i replaced my hard drive a...
  3. my pc keeps crashing due to: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my pc keeps crashing due to: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED: here is my mini dump file https://1drv.ms/f/s!AvGMaQ6iGGAaiTUmwqP6kXtK2BSL https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/my-pc-keeps-crashing-due-to/aa7d3bda-fd2c-4e44-add0-28660a1448da
  4. System Transparency Exe

in Windows 10 Customization
    System Transparency Exe: Hi there, I have a huge problem. I have my 50 inch Tv hooked up to my Pc as an extended monitor. I also run "systemtransparency.exe" on my computer. But know after using it to make my windows explorer transparent it has left the image of my desktop Imprinted on my...
  5. Window 10 Crash on Awake ntoskrnl

Window 10 Crash on Awake ntoskrnl: On Fri 5/19/2017 7:08:23 PM your computer crashed crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\051917-12968-01.dmp This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x16C310) Bugcheck code: 0xA (0x8, 0x2, 0x0, 0xFFFFF800D8C2560E) Error: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL...
  6. BSOD random crash KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED 0x0000001e intelppm.sys

BSOD random crash KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED 0x0000001e intelppm.sys: Hello, after i upgraded from windows 7 to windows 10, i am getting those random BSOD screens. First i thought it was my usb wifi adapter, cause it was supported only for win 7 , but after upgrade i am still getting those BSOD errors. Can anyone help me where is the problem ?...
  7. System restarting daily

System restarting daily: Since last 4-5 days system is getting restarted automatically on daily basis and all the saved work is gone spoil. Tried to view dump files and found below details, please provide fix for this. Bug check string- SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION Bug Check Code - 0*0000003b Caused...
  8. BSOD mulitple times while downloading torrent on utorrent

BSOD mulitple times while downloading torrent on utorrent: Hi, experienced BSOD mulitple times while downloading torrent on utorrent. Please assist and advise Appreciate the help. Error Message: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000007e (0xffffffffc0000005, 0xfffff80afe03318a, 0xffffc30115347658,...
  9. NTOSKRNL Crash

NTOSKRNL Crash: Hey guys, I have been having an issue with my computer randomly shutting off (when I am not near the computer). My PC almost almost posts a BSOD when I manually restart or shutdown the computer. I have checked the dump logs, which point back to ntoskrnl.exe as the problem. I...
  10. orgnwrks32.exe crashing

in Windows 10 Support
    orgnwrks32.exe crashing: If I open up a sample or a project, most functions will work; However; If I try to setup a new project; it crashes. Uninstalled/Reinstalled dozens of times; no luck

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ntoskrnl.exe 175570