Windows 10: Periodically the fonts will change for no apparent reason. What can be causing this

Discus and support Periodically the fonts will change for no apparent reason. What can be causing this in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Periodically the fonts(character size) will change for no apparent reason. What can be causing this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DwightBeridonYF, Sep 21, 2018.

1. Periodically the fonts will change for no apparent reason. What can be causing this

Periodically the fonts(character size) will change for no apparent reason. What can be causing this?

:)

DwightBeridonYF, Sep 21, 2018

2. Bolded Font on Internet Browsers

Hi,

This issue may have been caused by a Windows 10 update that changed your font settings automatically. If you recently updated your operating system, we suggest that you follow these steps to see if the font will go back to normal:

• Type font in the search bar.
    • Select Change Font settings.
    • Click Restore default font settings.

Let us know the status of the issue to assist you further.

Dennis Mop, Sep 21, 2018
  3. change my fonts ??

Hi Edgar,

There are several steps that you can follow to change default fonts. In order for us to efficiently assist you, we just have few questions for you:

• Which fonts are you trying to change, is it on a specific application or your Windows computer font?

Regards.

Darian Tab, Sep 21, 2018
  4. Periodically the fonts will change for no apparent reason. What can be causing this

Changing my own language font

Hi,

From the screen shot it seems you are using Google chrome to change the language font Which is downloaded from the internet. So, I suggest you to contact chrome support for further assistance.

If you are using Internet Explorer, please follow the steps below:

• Open Internet Explorer.
    • Click on Internet options.
    • Click on fonts.
    • you can change the font as desired.

Please post back with the updated status regarding changing font, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Sep 21, 2018
Thema:

Periodically the fonts will change for no apparent reason. What can be causing this

1. Periodically the fonts will change for no apparent reason. What can be causing this - Similar Threads - Periodically fonts change

2. Lost audio file for no apparent reason

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost audio file for no apparent reason: I made a cool melody for one of my songs, I then saved it as a wav file. I woke up the next day and it had disappeared from the folder I was saving it in.So I opened up the media player app and I found the audio clip. But when I tried to listen to it I got this message, "We...
  3. Icons that disappear for no apparent reason

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Icons that disappear for no apparent reason: Occasionally I run into this problem where shortcut icons lose their custom icon on the desktop and it is replaced with a Windows generic icon. Example: I just installed Acronis Cyber Protect Home Office. It had a custom Acronis icon when it was installed. A few days later...
  4. Multiple BSOD with no apparent reason

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Multiple BSOD with no apparent reason: Hi, recently my PC encounters more and more BSODFirst BSOD was "CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED" that happened dozens of timesThan new code "KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION" just onceAnd the latest one "ATTEMPTED_WRITEN_TO_READONLY_MEMORY"I have reinstalled my GPU driver after...
  5. Font changed for no reason...in all my applications

in Windows 10 Customization
    Font changed for no reason...in all my applications: One day my font or something just randomly changed now I can't read anything in my apps. Everything looks thinner and lighter now. Can anyone tell me how to reset system fonts or something?...
  6. Wifi quit working for no apparent reason

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wifi quit working for no apparent reason: My wifi just randomly **** the bed and quit working on my laptop for no apparent reason. I used the internet with no problem and then a few hours later—nothing. I did not make any changes at all. The wifi is working on my phone, and other laptops in the house. The little...
  7. Font changed for no reason...in all my applications

Font changed for no reason...in all my applications: This includes on the browser tabs etc. I can't change the font. I've tried going into settings and choosing a new font but there is no save button and it doesn't seem to work. I think I might have rested my hand and hit some keys or something. Now the font is thinner and hard...
  8. Font size changed to too small. No reason; it just changed

Font size changed to too small. No reason; it just changed: And I've receive several responses. None of them worked. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/font-size-changed-to-too-small-no-reason-it-just/50ffbf79-bab0-4ec0-936e-7996222d9c1d
  9. Screen Freezes for no apparent reason.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Screen Freezes for no apparent reason.: I am experiencing freezing of my Windows 10 laptop for no apparent reason when in the middle of, say, viewing a website. When this occurs the mouse or touchpad nor anything on the keyboard will function. To get the laptop, which is new, running again necessitates pressing...
  10. Sound Randomly Stops For No Apparent Reason

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound Randomly Stops For No Apparent Reason: My computer randomly updated to the latest version last night without any prior warning. Luckily, I didn't have anything important open at the time. When I got on, I opened Spotify like I normally do and started my music. A few seconds into the first song, the audio just cuts...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. periodically FONT