Windows 10: Peripheral support periodically resets

Discus and support Peripheral support periodically resets in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I found this issue because my Bluetooth mouse was periodically disconnecting and I was hearing the *USB device connected* sound about every few... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by tilover19, Mar 26, 2020.

1. tilover19 Win User

Peripheral support periodically resets

Hello,

I found this issue because my Bluetooth mouse was periodically disconnecting and I was hearing the *USB device connected* sound about every few minutes.

When looking at the "Bluetooth & other devices" page when this happens, you can see the Bluetooth options disappears momentarily and anything connected over USB disconnects and quick reconnects.

This severely impacts my regular usage... what can I do to resolve this?

Video: https://youtu.be/slup_YG0EKQ

:)

tilover19, Mar 26, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Mar 26, 2020
  3. B3 Phenom support

I checked gigabyte's site on my GA-M57 and it didn't say anything about b3 stepping update, but all of the x3 chips are b3 steppings, so just use the x3 support bios if available.

OzzmanFloyd120, Mar 26, 2020
  4. meebers Win User

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Mar 26, 2020
Thema:

1. Peripheral support periodically resets - Similar Threads - Peripheral support periodically

2. Can the Windows 10 support period be extended for a longer period, please?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can the Windows 10 support period be extended for a longer period, please?: Hello, I still use Windows 10 to this day because it makes me feel nostalgic, and 75% of my countrymen use it because it is the best these are their words, not mine. So i'll be very happy to accept my suggestion :...
  3. Can the Windows 10 support period be extended for a longer period, please?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can the Windows 10 support period be extended for a longer period, please?: Hello, I still use Windows 10 to this day because it makes me feel nostalgic, and 75% of my countrymen use it because it is the best these are their words, not mine. So i'll be very happy to accept my suggestion :...
  4. Can the Windows 10 support period be extended for a longer period, please?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. resetting of multiple peripheral allocations

in Windows 10 Gaming
    resetting of multiple peripheral allocations: We are using a home-made software in C++, aggregating multiple programs receiving signals via USB communications eye-tracking, Bluetooth, and target LED signals that run under Windows. Do you know any Windows function that enables stable control and resetting of multiple...
  6. resetting of multiple peripheral allocations

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    resetting of multiple peripheral allocations: We are using a home-made software in C++, aggregating multiple programs receiving signals via USB communications eye-tracking, Bluetooth, and target LED signals that run under Windows. Do you know any Windows function that enables stable control and resetting of multiple...
  7. resetting of multiple peripheral allocations

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Windows 11 periodically catches Watchdog Reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 periodically catches Watchdog Reset: The reset doesn't seem too be related to a specific application, I may be running a bunch of applications or nothing and the computer just goes to the blue screen and resets. It has been happening consistently. I tried restoring a checkpoint but it is not old enough to remove...
  9. March 2021 Windows 10 update knocked out peripheral support

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    March 2021 Windows 10 update knocked out peripheral support: This last March 2021 Windows 10 update knocked out support for my peripherals. I have no monitor, no mouse, and no keyboard. The PC seemingly boots up and seems to be powered, but I didn't hear the beep after which one usually tries to go into the BIOS. Not that it matters...
  10. THE PERIPHERALS ARE NOT WORKING IN THE LOCK SCREEN AFTER RESETTING

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    THE PERIPHERALS ARE NOT WORKING IN THE LOCK SCREEN AFTER RESETTING: Recently, four days back I installed a new OS windows 10 pro in my desktop pc. One day ago, I gave the pc to reset cause it crashed for two times while installing a antivirus application. Then when it booted again it didnt made to the windows lock screen, instead of that the...