Windows 10: Peripherals are randomly disconnecting for 10 seconds or so

Discus and support Peripherals are randomly disconnecting for 10 seconds or so in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; In short, my peripherals will randomly disconnect for around 10 seconds. I can live with this, but after a couple times they just permanently... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/HarshMyMello, Mar 4, 2021.

1. Peripherals are randomly disconnecting for 10 seconds or so

In short, my peripherals will randomly disconnect for around 10 seconds. I can live with this, but after a couple times they just permanently disconnect until I restart my pc. I've found people online with similar issues but haven't found a solution. Every USB device disconnects, but non-usb headphones, monitors, and anything plugged into the GPU stay connected.

submitted by /u/HarshMyMello
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/HarshMyMello, Mar 4, 2021

2. Windows randomly disconnects WiFi

Hello,

After installing 1903 update, my wifi randomly disconnects. I've to disconnect and reconnect wifi to make it work again.

Can anyone suggest some tips to solve this issue?

SourabhMhaisekar, Mar 4, 2021
  3. 3870x2 Win User
    Raid-0 Randomly Disconnects

Asus maximus iii with PII 945
    Raid-0 configuration with 2x seagates

The hard drives will randomly disconnect and reconnect. This is a huge problem when playing a game and it suddenly errors out because the hard drive will disconnect, then immediately reconnect.

I am going out to get some better SATA cables (these are questionable).

Any ideas why this would happen?

3870x2, Mar 4, 2021
  4. Ruz San Win User

Peripherals are randomly disconnecting for 10 seconds or so

Lenovo laptop not booting after upgraded to Windows​10

Follow these steps to attempt to power reset the laptop:

• Turn off the laptop.
    • Disconnect all peripheral devices that are plugged into the laptop.
    • Unplug the AC adapter.
    • Press and hold the power button for about 15 seconds.

You may need to do the steps repeteadly until you get the recovery options.

Good luck.

Ruz San, Mar 4, 2021
Thema:

Peripherals are randomly disconnecting for 10 seconds or so

1. Peripherals are randomly disconnecting for 10 seconds or so - Similar Threads - Peripherals are randomly

2. Pc peripherals disconnecting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc peripherals disconnecting: I've been having an issue where my pc accessories keep disconnecting every few minutes. my screen will freeze for a second and everything will disconnect.My specs:intel core i9 12900kRtx 3070timsi z690 WIFI ddr4 motherboard2tb Samsung 980pro SSD 32gb gskill 3600mb cl18...
  3. Pc peripherals disconnecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc peripherals disconnecting: I've been having an issue where my pc accessories keep disconnecting every few minutes. my screen will freeze for a second and everything will disconnect.My specs:intel core i9 12900kRtx 3070timsi z690 WIFI ddr4 motherboard2tb Samsung 980pro SSD 32gb gskill 3600mb cl18...
  4. Second monitor randomly disconnecting.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Second monitor randomly disconnecting.: Hello there, I own a Samsung Syncmaster 910MP with a VGA port and a Lenovo legion laptop 82JY009GCC running windows 11. Since the laptop can only take an HDMI port I bought an adapter https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B01KLKQN9U?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details to connect it...
  5. Second monitor randomly disconnecting.

Second monitor randomly disconnecting.: Hello there, I own a Samsung Syncmaster 910MP with a VGA port and a Lenovo legion laptop 82JY009GCC running windows 11. Since the laptop can only take an HDMI port I bought an adapter https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B01KLKQN9U?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details to connect it...
  6. Random restart and peripherals keep disconnecting.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random restart and peripherals keep disconnecting.: Firstly, I should note this is a newly built PC and I am using Win10Over the last few days, my peripherals keep disconnecting and sometimes not reconnecting. This includes my mouse, keyboard and headset and sometimes my monitor. I have reinstalled windows and reinstalled...
  7. Random restart and peripherals keep disconnecting.

Random restart and peripherals keep disconnecting.: Firstly, I should note this is a newly built PC and I am using Win10Over the last few days, my peripherals keep disconnecting and sometimes not reconnecting. This includes my mouse, keyboard and headset and sometimes my monitor. I have reinstalled windows and reinstalled...
  8. Random restart and peripherals keep disconnecting.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. All USB-connected peripherals intermittently disconnect for a handful of seconds

All USB-connected peripherals intermittently disconnect for a handful of seconds: I've been dealing with an issue for a while, and I think I've finally discovered its source. Whenever I use my Surface Book 3, I connect a wired external keyboard, wired mouse, and wired monitor via a Surface Dock 2 that connects into the charging port of the device. However,...
  10. My peripherals randomly freeze for around 5 seconds.

My peripherals randomly freeze for around 5 seconds.: Here's what happens. Everything connected to my computer pauses or glitches for about 5 seconds. My mouse stops working. The RGB effect on my keyboard freezes. Audio stops working or starts glitching. Video freezes, or sometimes will continue working. I can usually hear one...