Windows 10: Peripherals driver missing on an HP Notebook 17

Discus and support Peripherals driver missing on an HP Notebook 17 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, i upgraded my HP Notebook 17 -e060sf with intel chipset core i3230-m which has this issue : ACPI\HPQ0004\3&11583659&0 i allready checked... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Gaetan Tri, Jan 3, 2019.

1. Peripherals driver missing on an HP Notebook 17

Hello,

i upgraded my HP Notebook 17 -e060sf with intel chipset core i3230-m which has this issue :

ACPI\HPQ0004\3&11583659&0

i allready checked on https://support.hp.com/in-en/drivers/selfservice/hp-pavilion-17-e000-notebook-pc-series/5375409/model/5392502?sku=E4P38EA and it only offer windows 8 32 or 64.

Though my OS is Windows 10 family 64

Would you be able to provide me the link to dowoload the right driver ?

it might be for Windows 10 familiy or pro 64

Regards

:)

Gaetan Tri, Jan 3, 2019

2. BLUETOOTH DRIVERS FOR HP PAVILION 17 F023CL NOTEBOOK

Hi Scott,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to refer the link below to download the Bluetooth driver for the device.

HP Pavilion 17-f023cl Notebook PC (ENERGY STAR) - Driver Downloads | HP® Customer Support

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jan 3, 2019
  3. Bluetooth peripheral device driver missing

Cannot connect my wireless headphones to the computer,my os is windows 7.

I had the hard drive replaced recently.

I checked in device manager and under other devices it displayed a small triangle with and exclamation mark inside next to the words bluetooth peripheral device driver.

I tried several times to update the driver and it could not successfully download the driver and instead gave the error message driver is missing.

Would appreciate any suggestions.

AlexSanchez4, Jan 3, 2019
  4. Peripherals driver missing on an HP Notebook 17

Hp Envy Driver missing

Hi Mohsin,

• Are you referring the missing driver as the High Definition Audio device
      with a yellow mark in the screenshot?

This issue could have happened due to corrupted driver files. Let's try reinstalling the driver and check if the driver can be recovered. Follow the below steps to re-install the driver.

• As you are already on the device manager, right-click on High Definition Audio device, and select
      Uninstall.
    • Restart your PC and Windows will attempt to reinstall the driver.

If the issue still persist, I suggest you to run the hardware troubleshooter and check if the issue is resolved. Follow the below steps to run the Hardware troubleshooter;

• Type troubleshooting in the search tool.
    • Click on Troubleshooting tab.
    • Click on view all option on the upper left corner.
    • Select the Hardware and
      Device options from the list.
    • Click Next to run the Hardware
      and Device Troubleshooter.

Let us know if you need further assistance, we will be glad to help you.

Rishad K T, Jan 3, 2019
Thema:

Peripherals driver missing on an HP Notebook 17

1. Peripherals driver missing on an HP Notebook 17 - Similar Threads - Peripherals driver missing

2. HP Notebook-17-by1033dx

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP Notebook-17-by1033dx: This laptop was originally Windows 10, Microsoft sent an update to Windows 10. Now it is windows 11. However when I go to the drivers menu, it doesn't mention windows 11. Do I need to do something to change touchpad gestures. It doesnt have a synaptic driver installed. Is...
  3. HP Notebook-17-by1033dx

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP Notebook-17-by1033dx: This laptop was originally Windows 10, Microsoft sent an update to Windows 10. Now it is windows 11. However when I go to the drivers menu, it doesn't mention windows 11. Do I need to do something to change touchpad gestures. It doesnt have a synaptic driver installed. Is...
  4. HP Pavilion G4 Notebook PC missing GPU driver //Win10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP Pavilion G4 Notebook PC missing GPU driver //Win10: My Laptop’s GPU has disappeared ever since I switched HDDs. HP Pavilion G4 using integrated Intel HD 3000 but the counter part AMD HD 7400M is missing and the VRAM is now 0MB from 1024MB, I have tried reinstalling drivers both Manually and Automatically but no fix. Is it...
  5. HP Pavilion G4 Notebook PC missing GPU driver //Win10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP Pavilion G4 Notebook PC missing GPU driver //Win10: My Laptop’s GPU has disappeared ever since I switched HDDs. HP Pavilion G4 using integrated Intel HD 3000 but the counter part AMD HD 7400M is missing and the VRAM is now 0MB from 1024MB, I have tried reinstalling drivers both Manually and Automatically but no fix. Is it...
  6. HP Pavilion G4 Notebook PC missing GPU driver //Win10

7. hp 17-cn1053cl

hp 17-cn1053cl: Im trying to upgrade the 5400rpm hdd to a 500 gb ssd but the ssd is not showing, downloaded the intel rapid storage driver from hp website but still had no luck. is there directions or something that I can follow?Thanks Dan...
  8. Display drivers for HP notebook 640G1

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Display drivers for HP notebook 640G1: I have reinstalled windows a thousand times and even formatted my hard disk but anytime I update my display drivers my laptop goes blank, I will have to restart on safe mood and roll back the drivers to Microsoft basic display to get my pc working back and I can’t use it cos...
  9. HP NOTEBOOK

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    HP NOTEBOOK: my question is related with the My notebook HP Blue 14 Stream. it is says Boot Device Not Found Hard disk (3F0) and asking to me Administrator Password which I don't know. [i 85974838] HELP PLEASE !!!!...
  10. notebook hp

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    notebook hp: Why does my system not respond to commands even typing there is a delay also loose connection to internet 50% of the time when searching the web ? Thank you 74150

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows peripherals missing