Windows 10: Peripherals not showing

Discus and support Peripherals not showing in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Everytime I come back to my setup at home after taking my laptop to a friends house and plug my peripherals in they dont register. So I have to restart... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/MC_AJR, Nov 25, 2019.

1. /u/MC_AJR Win User

Peripherals not showing

Everytime I come back to my setup at home after taking my laptop to a friends house and plug my peripherals in they dont register. So I have to restart the computer like 3 times to get them to work again. What could be the cause of this?

submitted by /u/MC_AJR
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/MC_AJR, Nov 25, 2019
  2. Binge Win User

TPU Peripherals Club

Member list updated *Wink Peripherals not showing ;) Thanks for firing this thread back up again with so many insightful reviews. Feel free to add pics or any other useful info to that post as it is linked to the peripherals you've listed as using.

Binge, Nov 26, 2019
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Peripherals not showing :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Nov 26, 2019
  4. Binge Win User

Peripherals not showing

TPU Peripherals Club

It's fine I just want to make a point that I read each person's post and you'll notice next to your name as a member there are only the peripherals listed. Mouspads are not connected via cable or virtual cable to a computer I/O, and neither are processors.

Binge, Nov 26, 2019
Thema:

Peripherals not showing

1. Peripherals not showing - Similar Threads - Peripherals showing

2. Is there anyway I can use the usb USB peripherals with Windows Subsystem for Android on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there anyway I can use the usb USB peripherals with Windows Subsystem for Android on...: Previous answers I see posted confuse Windows Subsystem for Linux with Windows Subsystem for Android, I need Android. Other virtualization packages offer a way to attach and detach USB peripherals to virtual environments, I'm not seeing that.I found another answer that...
  3. Is there anyway I can use the usb USB peripherals with Windows Subsystem for Android on...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there anyway I can use the usb USB peripherals with Windows Subsystem for Android on...: Previous answers I see posted confuse Windows Subsystem for Linux with Windows Subsystem for Android, I need Android. Other virtualization packages offer a way to attach and detach USB peripherals to virtual environments, I'm not seeing that.I found another answer that...
  4. I can't find the xbox 360 peripherals when configuring my drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't find the xbox 360 peripherals when configuring my drivers: I'm trying to use a pc wireless gaming reciever for xbox 360 controlers, but it gets listed as an unknown device. To fix this I was going to update the driver to the xbox 360 peripherals software, but I'm afraid it's not present in my laptop and I don't know where to find...
  5. I can't find the xbox 360 peripherals when configuring my drivers

I can't find the xbox 360 peripherals when configuring my drivers: I'm trying to use a pc wireless gaming reciever for xbox 360 controlers, but it gets listed as an unknown device. To fix this I was going to update the driver to the xbox 360 peripherals software, but I'm afraid it's not present in my laptop and I don't know where to find...
  6. Pc peripherals disconnecting

Pc peripherals disconnecting: I've been having an issue where my pc accessories keep disconnecting every few minutes. my screen will freeze for a second and everything will disconnect.My specs:intel core i9 12900kRtx 3070timsi z690 WIFI ddr4 motherboard2tb Samsung 980pro SSD 32gb gskill 3600mb cl18...
  7. Pc peripherals disconnecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc peripherals disconnecting: I've been having an issue where my pc accessories keep disconnecting every few minutes. my screen will freeze for a second and everything will disconnect.My specs:intel core i9 12900kRtx 3070timsi z690 WIFI ddr4 motherboard2tb Samsung 980pro SSD 32gb gskill 3600mb cl18...
  8. Why do some peripherals improperly show up as "Other devices" in the Windows 10 Device Manager?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do some peripherals improperly show up as "Other devices" in the Windows 10 Device Manager?: Devices that have worked well for years suddenly disappeared from the Windows Explorer. I opened the Device Manager and found them improperly listed under "Other devices":The warning signs indicate that no driver is available for this device none should be needed!.Clues: 1...
  9. Why do some peripherals improperly show up as "Other devices" in the Windows 10 Device Manager?

Why do some peripherals improperly show up as "Other devices" in the Windows 10 Device Manager?: Devices that have worked well for years suddenly disappeared from the Windows Explorer. I opened the Device Manager and found them improperly listed under "Other devices":The warning signs indicate that no driver is available for this device none should be needed!.Clues: 1...
  10. Why do some peripherals improperly show up as "Other devices" in the Windows 10 Device Manager?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware