Windows 10: Permadisabled Wifi: Since this past week, my wifi keeps disconeecting seemingly...

Discus and support Permadisabled Wifi: Since this past week, my wifi keeps disconeecting seemingly... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/EpiDeMic522 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/EpiDeMic522, Jun 15, 2020.

1. Permadisabled Wifi: Since this past week, my wifi keeps disconeecting seemingly...

/u/EpiDeMic522, Jun 15, 2020
  2. NTM2003 Win User

Wifi names

I was wondering can you put anything as a wifi name for example I wanted to put CIA-outpost-#### random number is that illegal? I've seen FBI surveillance van 006 before on my list of wifi names I can pick up.

NTM2003, Jun 15, 2020
  3. wpcoe Win User
    No WiFi in Win10 Pro (1903) Windows Sandbox

I (seemingly) successfully updated my Surface Pro 6 to v.1903 today, and after some initial fumbles enabling it, now have Windows Sandbox enabled and it seems to open just fine. However, there is no WiFi access within Sandbox.

Accessing Settings for Network & Internet, the list on the left is:
    Status
    Ethernet
    Dial-up
    VPN
    Airplane mode
    Date usage
    Proxy
    WiFi appears no place in that window. Network status shows No Internet Access.

What step am I missing to be able to access the internet from within the Sandbox using my computer's WiFi connection?

wpcoe, Jun 15, 2020
  4. sammy Win User

Permadisabled Wifi: Since this past week, my wifi keeps disconeecting seemingly...

Suggest Portable small WiFi Storage device with Maximum WiFi range

Hi Guys,

Would you please suggest Portable small WiFi Storage device with Maximum WiFi range ?

The smallest I know is this

Permadisabled Wifi: Since this past week, my wifi keeps disconeecting seemingly... sandisk-wifi-pendrive-jpg.jpg

Is there anything better than this which has maximum Wifi range? For example can it play movie from 30 meter distance ? From other room ?

Thanks.

sammy, Jun 15, 2020
Thema:

Permadisabled Wifi: Since this past week, my wifi keeps disconeecting seemingly...

1. Permadisabled Wifi: Since this past week, my wifi keeps disconeecting seemingly... - Similar Threads - Permadisabled Wifi Since

2. My wifi keeps disconnecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My wifi keeps disconnecting: for almost 2 weeks, my internet disconnects suddenly, i.e. the wifi, for example, I go on YouTube, listen to something and suddenly the wifi disconnects and nothing appears in the internet list. I contacted the internet network and they told me that it was a problem in my...
  3. Location not working since past weeks

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Location not working since past weeks: Hello. I have two children with Android phones REDMI 9A. We have used Microsoft Family Safety for a few years and location tracking has worked perfectly until a few weeks ago when it stopped updating their locations.I looked at every setting on both their phones, making sure...
  4. Location not working since past weeks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Location not working since past weeks: Hello. I have two children with Android phones REDMI 9A. We have used Microsoft Family Safety for a few years and location tracking has worked perfectly until a few weeks ago when it stopped updating their locations.I looked at every setting on both their phones, making sure...
  5. Location not working since past weeks

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. My wifi keeps stopping.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My wifi keeps stopping.: Hello, it's been about 2 months since my wifi sometimes keep going out of the computer, for exemple I join into a game then the game says connection lost and the network of my computer says no network found I have to turn off the wifi and turn it on and then it happens again...
  7. My WIFI keeps Dropping

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My WIFI keeps Dropping: I have a Dell Inspiron 15 laptop and few months back I encountered a problem in which my WIFI randomly disconnects and my WIFI SSID stops showing in the discoverable networks and to reconnect i have switch the airplane mode 2 - 3 times to get it back on or disconnect and...
  8. seemingly random BSODs for the past few weeks

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    seemingly random BSODs for the past few weeks: Hello! I have been having random blue screens for the past few weeks and I am at my wits end here My computer just freezes randomly during normal usage, playing, or even playing music. I have tried every single option I could think of At first I thought maybe malware is...
  9. Wifi Keeps Disconnecting For no reason since last update

Wifi Keeps Disconnecting For no reason since last update: so basically whenever i do something the wifi will disconnect for no reason like if i play a game it will disconnect in 10-30 seconds and wont reconnect for 2 mins and this happens in most apps since last windows update my specs are :: \Device name LAPTOP-9QIHMF88...
  10. Wifi keeps disconnecting seemingly at random intervals

Wifi keeps disconnecting seemingly at random intervals: I have a brand new HP Pavilion laptop that I received for Christmas. Ever since I first installed windows and connected to the WiFi I have had an issues where it disconnects at random intervals. Sometimes its hours in between and some times it is minutes. When I first lose...