Windows 10: permanantly disable/distrupt windows updates

Discus and support permanantly disable/distrupt windows updates in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello, Turned off windows updates in services but recently windows has found a back door into my mining rigs and turned the service back on without... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by LAWSUITPENDING, Feb 16, 2018.

1. permanantly disable/distrupt windows updates

Hello,

Turned off windows updates in services but recently windows has found a back door into my mining rigs and turned the service back on without warning. Anybody know how to contact Microsoft legal team for a pending lawsuit?

This wrecks havoc on my entire system mainly because the device drivers for these GPU's are older versions known to work and these updates have screwed my entire farm.

Better yet, anyone know a registry hack that could prevent these evil *******$ from keeping up this illegal activity?

They just can't stand the fact that they can't implement all the latest money makers into my system, so they are trying to force it down my throat.

Costing me lots of money, please help!
    Please spare me any lectures, I need a solution quickly, I have the right to control the systems I paid for.

Thanks

:)

LAWSUITPENDING, Feb 16, 2018
  2. Shilohbob Win User

How to disable automatically updates permanantly with windows 10 home single languge?

Unfortunately there is no way to disable auto update, as has been the case with previous windows versions, within Windows Update, there is a option to 'Defer', permanent disablement is not possible at this stage.

Be sure to submit a feedbacks with your concerns (Maybe one day MS will relent and return to previous options).

Shilohbob, Feb 16, 2018
  3. mahaur Win User
    How to disable automatically updates permanantly with windows 10 home single languge?

i have purchased new hp 15 af 114 au laptop. when i connected it to metered mobile-data-network, it started consuming lot of data. later i come to know that my pc started updates without informing me. i tried to find setting options, but there is no option
    to disable auto update.

please tell me how to stop auto update? because i use limited data package.

mahaur, Feb 16, 2018
  4. permanantly disable/distrupt windows updates

If you're seriously considering legal action you need to seek an attorney.
    This is Ten Forums, not Lawyer Forums.

margrave55, Feb 16, 2018
Thema:

permanantly disable/distrupt windows updates

1. permanantly disable/distrupt windows updates - Similar Threads - permanantly disable distrupt

2. Windows Update disabled permanently .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update disabled permanently .: can anyone helpe me out of this? how to disable windows update permanently in windows 10. because my system automatic restarts. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-disabled-permanently/cc5378a0-ad16-4044-8ccc-19a705ff67f4
  3. Windows Update disabled permanently .

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Update disabled permanently .: can anyone helpe me out of this? how to disable windows update permanently in windows 10. because my system automatic restarts. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-disabled-permanently/cc5378a0-ad16-4044-8ccc-19a705ff67f4
  4. Windows Update disabled permanently .

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Permanently disabled windows updates

Permanently disabled windows updates: How can I permanently disable windows updates? I have a 2 year old Dell that, when I delete the updates, runs like a top. As soon as updates are installed, it slows to the point where it's barely usable. I do not wish to use the updates but you've taken away my ability to...
  6. Permanently Disable Updates

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Permanently Disable Updates: I almost never shutdown my PC or restart as I use it a a lot. I usually just put it into hibernate. The every few weeks that I do shut it down I always am forced to go through with a Windows update. No matter how much I search or disable stuff I can not figure out any way to...
  7. How to permanently disable Windows updates?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to permanently disable Windows updates?: I am extremely dissatisfied with Windows updates and would like a way to disable them. They've crashed my computer twice now, and last night my computer updated while I slept without asking me, causing me to lose about an hour of work. Unfortunately, there does not seem to...
  8. Permanently disabling Windows 10 updates... permanently.

Permanently disabling Windows 10 updates... permanently.: I would like to know how to fully disable updates for windows 10. Not partially, not some arbitrary percentage, but COMPLETELY AND PERMANENTLY! I'm tired of having these updates crammed down my throat without even having a choice in the matter. I'm fully aware that this...
  9. How to Disable Windows Updates Permanently?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to Disable Windows Updates Permanently?: How do I PERMANENTLY disable windows 10 updates? I disabled the windows update service in March after 1709 updated and crashed my (6 month old stock) system. The only recourse I had was to reset it which resulted in a great loss of my personal files. After that fiasco I...
  10. How to PERMANENTLY disable windows updates???

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to PERMANENTLY disable windows updates???: I'm fucking sick and tired of this shit company fucking up everything. They keep making nonsense updates with shit nobody wants. I disabled windows update a long time ago from the registry thing and I though that was the end of it. Now microsoft has somehow ignored that and...