Windows 10: Permanent BSDO

Discus and support Permanent BSDO in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello my friends, i have Win10 64 pt br build 158663-1511, and 5 or 6 times a day i have bsdo, suddenly, and i always lost my service. I'm 99,99% sure... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TEIERO, Jan 25, 2016.

1. TEIERO Win User

Permanent BSDO

Hello my friends, i have Win10 64 pt br build 158663-1511, and 5 or 6 times a day i have bsdo, suddenly, and i always lost my service.
    I'm 99,99% sure that my drivers are ok, i have all of anti-malwares anti adwares etc etc and no one find nothing wrong with my pc.
    If someone can give me an aswer i'll be very glad and thankfull

thanks in advance and hugs from Brazil

Here is my attached file as you tell user to do.

Permanent BSDO [​IMG]

:)

TEIERO, Jan 25, 2016
  2. Ziggy999 Win User

BSOD and CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION error code in Windows 10.

I am running sfc to check now.

You say that it did not catch the misbehaving driver - but it still gave me

DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION

with BSDO when booting.

Does this not mean that it must have been some of the checked drivers that caused the error? (I did not check the MS one).

Ziggy999, Jan 25, 2016
  3. Blue Screen Error 0x3b SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

Getting repeated BSODs on Windows 10, error messages are frequently different but most frequent one is SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, also had CACHE_MANAGER BSDO.

Running Windows 10 1607 with all the patches installed. All drivers are up to date per manufacturer website.

Minidump

Lorry Craig, Jan 25, 2016
  4. lifetec Win User

Permanent BSDO

The last dumpfile blames your memory
    Code: ******************************************************************************* * * * Bugcheck Analysis * * * ******************************************************************************* FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE (12b) This bugcheck indicates that a single bit error was found in this page. This is a hardware memory error. Arguments: Arg1: ffffffffc00002c4, virtual address mapping the corrupted page Arg2: 000000000000053a, physical page number Arg3: 00000198881f4e20, zero Arg4: ffffd00020501000, zero[/quote] To test your memory use memtest 86+
    How torun "Memtest" - RAM -Test with Memtest86+ - Windows 7 Help Forums

Make sure you are using the latest version 5.01 - Memtest86+- Advanced Memory Diagnostic Tool

You can stop the test even if a single error is found during the test.Otherwise continue the test for 7-10 passes and post a screenshot with nextreply. 8 passes is the recommended bare minimum but more passes will givebetter result.

lifetec, Jan 25, 2016
Thema:

Permanent BSDO

1. Permanent BSDO - Similar Threads - Permanent BSDO

2. Disabling Proton-VPN Permanent killswitch outside of App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disabling Proton-VPN Permanent killswitch outside of App: Hello,I had activated the permanent killswitch in the Proton-VPN Windows10 App.I than deleted the App without deactivating the Killswitch inside the app because I could not use the app properly after it updated itself for some reason.Now my PC cannot connect to the Internet...
  3. Disabling Proton-VPN Permanent killswitch outside of App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disabling Proton-VPN Permanent killswitch outside of App: Hello,I had activated the permanent killswitch in the Proton-VPN Windows10 App.I than deleted the App without deactivating the Killswitch inside the app because I could not use the app properly after it updated itself for some reason.Now my PC cannot connect to the Internet...
  4. Disabling Proton-VPN Permanent killswitch outside of App

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. My original Microsoft account was hacked and support decided to permanently suspend the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My original Microsoft account was hacked and support decided to permanently suspend the...: Long story short, a hacker took over my Microsoft account, and Microsoft's support team fought tooth and nail to help the hacker instead of helping me. After a week of back-and-forth and proving the account was mine and everything, the Safety Team ultimately decided to just...
  6. My original Microsoft account was hacked and support decided to permanently suspend the...

My original Microsoft account was hacked and support decided to permanently suspend the...: Long story short, a hacker took over my Microsoft account, and Microsoft's support team fought tooth and nail to help the hacker instead of helping me. After a week of back-and-forth and proving the account was mine and everything, the Safety Team ultimately decided to just...
  7. Permanently remove Windows 10, metadata

in Cortana
    Permanently remove Windows 10, metadata: Exactly as my question states ... not editing the annoying "#" "contributing artist" etc. fields from Explorer searches, but permanently ridding of them all together?It;s beyond annoying to have to r-click every time, just to save/update a file I need including Modified...
  8. Permanently remove Windows 10, metadata

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Permanently remove Windows 10, metadata: Exactly as my question states ... not editing the annoying "#" "contributing artist" etc. fields from Explorer searches, but permanently ridding of them all together?It;s beyond annoying to have to r-click every time, just to save/update a file I need including Modified...
  9. Permanently remove Windows 10, metadata

10. How can I find a person logging in through my accounts and keep them off permanently.? ....

How can I find a person logging in through my accounts and keep them off permanently.? ....: How can I find a person logging in through my accounts? How can I speak to no play with a security issue. One of many. To preface this I have been told to **** ,to take a lot of pills via my laptop in writing, sounds go off in my home, photos data and apps missing deleted or...