Windows 10: Permanent disabled driver reinforcment signature

Discus and support Permanent disabled driver reinforcment signature in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello lately i tried to play some games which have anti cheats such as eazy ac and vanguard ac, and it always crachesh becauze my driver reinforcment... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Kramper, Apr 15, 2022.

1. Kramper Win User

Permanent disabled driver reinforcment signature

Hello lately i tried to play some games which have anti cheats such as eazy ac and vanguard ac, and it always crachesh becauze my driver reinforcment signature is disabled i tried everything like i was going in advanced restart but i only saw option to disable them. i also run cmd as admin and did some 2 commands i dont remember them it didnt work anyone have any clue?

:)

Kramper, Apr 15, 2022
  2. Gino Des Win User

disable driver signature enforcement

Hi Barbara,

To resolve this issue, let's use the command prompt to disable driver signature enforcement permanently on your computer. To disable, follow the steps below:

• Click the Start button.
    • On the search bar, type Command Prompt and then right-click
      Command Prompt
      in the results.
    • Select Run as Administrator, and then select Yes.
    • On the command prompt, enter bcdedit.exe /set nointegritychecks on and press
      Enter.
    • Restart your computer.

Note: Doing this step will disable driver signature enforcement permanently and will make your computer vulnerable to driver issues.

Keep us updated with the results.

Gino Des, Apr 15, 2022
  3. Permanent disable Driver signature verification

Hello.

I have Win 10 Home 64 bit.

I use a third party USB connected Fax. Its driver has no Microsoft signature. I want to disable the Microsoft enforce driver signature verification permanently because the Fax is working in this mode only.

I did the following action:

• CMD (as admin) ->bcdedit.exe /set nointegritychecks on
    It doesn't work.

I don't have the GP therefore I can't disable this Policy.

I found some solution by using The Registry but I don't know how to implement it and I'm afraid to spoil the OS.

Please help to resolve the problem.

Best regards.

Marina

marinamarina4, Apr 15, 2022
  4. Eric Ber Win User

How to disable driver signature enforcement permenently.

Hi Ashan,

Driver Signature Enforcement is one of the security features that we make to make sure that only signed drivers can load on your system. Take note that disabling driver signature enforcement will install drivers that weren’t officially signed. To disable
    driver signature enforcement permanently, you can follow the steps below:

• Open an elevated Command Prompt. To do this, press the Windows
      key, type Command Prompt, press right click on the
      Command Prompt and select Run
      as administrator.
    • Type or paste the following:

bcdedit.exe /set nointegritychecks on
    • Restart your computer.

If you want to enable the driver signature enforcement, just follow the steps above and type or paste the following:

bcdedit.exe /set nointegritychecks off

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Eric Ber, Apr 15, 2022
Thema:

1. Permanent disabled driver reinforcment signature - Similar Threads - Permanent disabled driver

2. Does Disabling Driver Signature Enforcement Permanently Might Damage Windows?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does Disabling Driver Signature Enforcement Permanently Might Damage Windows?: Sometimes, Driver Signature Enforcement might causes some issues while installing the drivers.So, I want to permanently disable Driver Signature Enforcement in Windows. Hopefully, it should not damage Windows....
  3. Does Disabling Driver Signature Enforcement Permanently Might Damage Windows?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Does Disabling Driver Signature Enforcement Permanently Might Damage Windows?: Sometimes, Driver Signature Enforcement might causes some issues while installing the drivers.So, I want to permanently disable Driver Signature Enforcement in Windows. Hopefully, it should not damage Windows....
  4. Permanent disabled driver reinforcment signature

Permanent disabled driver reinforcment signature: Hello lately i tried to play some games which have anti cheats such as eazy ac and vanguard ac, and it always crachesh becauze my driver reinforcment signature is disabled i tried everything like i was going in advanced restart but i only saw option to disable them. i also...
  5. Permanent disabled driver reinforcment signature

Permanent disabled driver reinforcment signature: Hello lately i tried to play some games which have anti cheats such as eazy ac and vanguard ac, and it always crachesh becauze my driver reinforcment signature is disabled i tried everything like i was going in advanced restart but i only saw option to disable them. i also...
  6. Permanently Disable Driver Signature Enforcement on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Permanently Disable Driver Signature Enforcement on Windows 11: Hi,I have windows 11 and for some reason Audio and Webcam drivers are not recognized saying it couldn't check driver signature when in fact they are.I've went into Recovery/Advanced Startup, selected option 7 to don't validate signatures and everything works fine.So I want to...
  7. Permanently Disable Driver Signature Enforcement on Windows 11

Permanently Disable Driver Signature Enforcement on Windows 11: Hi,I have windows 11 and for some reason Audio and Webcam drivers are not recognized saying it couldn't check driver signature when in fact they are.I've went into Recovery/Advanced Startup, selected option 7 to don't validate signatures and everything works fine.So I want to...
  8. Disable driver signature

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Disable driver signature: Hi, How to Disable driver signature enforcement Thank you Claude https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/disable-driver-signature/6ab413e7-ee5a-4025-9d3a-b40240a95909"
  9. How to disable driver signature enforcement in windows 10 permanently

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to disable driver signature enforcement in windows 10 permanently: I already tried different methods but none of them worked. i have to manually disabled every time i open my computer from startup setting and (7) disable driver signature enforcement. I tried: From command prompt: 1. bcdedit.exe /set nointegritychecks on AND 2....
  10. Permanently boot in "Disable Driver Signature Enforcement" mode

Permanently boot in "Disable Driver Signature Enforcement" mode: Hi! I have purchased two licenses of Windows 10 Pro x64. Everything works fine, except for one disturbing elements. I have an unsigned driver to a program that I use every day, so I have to boot in the "Disable Driver Signature Enforcement" mode every time, for the...