Windows 10: Permanent fix to disappearing battery icon from taskbar.

Discus and support Permanent fix to disappearing battery icon from taskbar. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I know this is a common problem and it can be easily fixed by following these steps: Device Manager -> Batteries -> disable and re-enable the second... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Om Jadon, Apr 10, 2021.

1. Om Jadon Win User

Permanent fix to disappearing battery icon from taskbar.

[COLOR=rgba26, 26, 27, 1]I know this is a common problem and it can be easily fixed by following these steps:[/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba26, 26, 27, 1]Device Manager -> Batteries -> disable and re-enable the second component inside it.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba26, 26, 27, 1]But I can't do this again and again and I need a permanent fix pleaseeeee![/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba26, 26, 27, 1]This is not totally random and it happens almost 1/3 times I start my laptop.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba26, 26, 27, 1]OS build - 19042.906[/COLOR]

My Taskbar :-

[COLOR=rgba26, 26, 27, 1] Permanent fix to disappearing battery icon from taskbar. 1897225e-fd9f-49b2-b881-c84fdddff434?upload=true.jpg [/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba26, 26, 27, 1]Please don't reply about how to make it appear I want a permanent fix I can't do this every time.[/COLOR]

:)

Om Jadon, Apr 10, 2021

2. Battery icon on taskbar

My battery icon on taskbar is disappear. When I looked at the settings, the power icon was on, but the battery icon still missing. How can I fix it?

SalomoTungga, Apr 10, 2021
  3. v015eyjd Win User
    Battery icon disappearing from taskbar

My battery icon on the taskbar disappeared recently. I searched the internet and found several options for fixes here: https://tinyurl.com/y4mvv3cu Method 3 worked and the battery
    icon was restored. It's been fine for the past few days, then all of a sudden it disappeared again today. I repeated Method 3 from that page, and it's back. Can anyone tell me if there's a way to restore this and not have it disappear?

v015eyjd, Apr 10, 2021
  4. Permanent fix to disappearing battery icon from taskbar.

"battery/power" icon disappeared from taskbar

the "battery/power" icon disappeared from my taskbar. Went to fix in settings but the option is greyed-out.

Mitchel1565, Apr 10, 2021
Thema:

Permanent fix to disappearing battery icon from taskbar.

1. Permanent fix to disappearing battery icon from taskbar. - Similar Threads - Permanent fix disappearing

2. battery icon disappearing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    battery icon disappearing: Stop making my battery icon disappear. I do not want to know how to re-install it. I know how to do it. I want to stop it disappearing after I have re-installed it. I am getting sick and tired of this. Why is it only this icon affected? There are several that appear that I...
  3. Taskbar permanently disappears from fullscreen mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar permanently disappears from fullscreen mode: As seen in the attached screenshots opening a fullscreen game or another fullscreen app i.e. Youtube causes the taskbar to vanish. Any help would be much appreciated. Figure 1 is the image where the taskbar has dissappearedFigure 2 is an example of an application that causes...
  4. Taskbar permanently disappears from fullscreen mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar permanently disappears from fullscreen mode: As seen in the attached screenshots opening a fullscreen game or another fullscreen app i.e. Youtube causes the taskbar to vanish. Any help would be much appreciated. Figure 1 is the image where the taskbar has dissappearedFigure 2 is an example of an application that causes...
  5. battery icon disappearing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    battery icon disappearing: Why is this the only icon so affected? Why on earth is never fixed in the updates? It is one of the most useful icons so stop making it disappear. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-icon-disappearing/d388fa66-7157-47bf-8e46-e822368b03c5
  6. Battery icon has disappeared from taskbar in windows 10 1909.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Battery icon has disappeared from taskbar in windows 10 1909.: Hello, I have the following problem with windows 10 1909, without any warning the battery icon on taskbar has disappeared and cannot get it back. Any help would be great. Thanks Matthew...
  7. Battery icon disappearing from taskbar

Battery icon disappearing from taskbar: My battery icon on the taskbar disappeared recently. I searched the internet and found several options for fixes here: https://tinyurl.com/y4mvv3cu Method 3 worked and the battery icon was restored. It's been fine for the past few days, then all of a sudden it disappeared...
  8. Windows taskbar: My battery icon disappeared

Windows taskbar: My battery icon disappeared: My battery icon disappeared from the taskbar. I tried to reenable it by switching the power notification in the settings to 'on'. However, it doesn't even allow me to do that. All of the other options were lit in blue while the power option is grey as if switching it on or...
  9. Battery icon disappeared from taskbar

Battery icon disappeared from taskbar: My battery icon has gone and when I go to taskbar settings , the icon for Dell audio is showing as battery ??? Can anyone explain or help please? Thankyou...
  10. win10: battery icon disappeared from taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    win10: battery icon disappeared from taskbar: hi all, ...and not only! if I go to the taskbar settings, I see the battery related "switch" as grey and disabled! see my picture attached how can I do? thanks, bye michele 88288