Windows 10: Permanenter bluescreen?

Discus and support Permanenter bluescreen? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Hello, everybody, I got the blue screen for the first time 2 days ago on my PC, then yesterday was nothing more and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by iliaSerin, Jul 11, 2020.

1. iliaSerin Win User

Permanenter bluescreen?

Permanenter bluescreen? 0_big.jpg

Permanenter bluescreen? 1_big.jpg

Hello, everybody,

I got the blue screen for the first time 2 days ago on my PC, then yesterday was nothing more and now it comes every minute. It is absolutely impossible to do anything else with it. Every time there is a different error code. I'll put two here. But it was also once the error code Kernel system check fail or something like that. I actually did nothing on the PC that could cause this.

Then I wanted to go to the last working configuration, but if I press f8 at startup, it starts normally and I don't get any choices. I can't go into safe mode or anything else. Updates are all on it. Does anyone have any idea what they are? Help? Permanenter bluescreen? :(

:)

iliaSerin, Jul 11, 2020
  2. RAW
    Raw Win User

Bake my card in the oven?

I think I'll do as you suggest Frick, I'll give it another run, this time for 10 minutes at 400 degrees.
    I went 8 minutes the first time and it didn't help.

*Toast :toast:

3. EddyNok1 Win User
    Nokia C3 - Symbole G

Sélectionner "Permanente", puis quitter tout et ensuite resélectionner "si necessaire".

EddyNok1, Jul 11, 2020
  4. will2348 Win User

Permanenter bluescreen?

Nokia N97: Pictures Where A Flash Is Needed Lots To See Have A White Blur Down The Left Side?

After they replaced it, does it permanentely fix the issue?

will2348, Jul 11, 2020
Thema:

Permanenter bluescreen?

1. Permanenter bluescreen? - Similar Threads - Permanenter bluescreen

2. I have Bluescreen system service exception while playing games

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I have Bluescreen system service exception while playing games: I run the windbg and it shows that SYMBOL_NAME: nt!ExpAcquireResourceSharedLite+6ca MODULE_NAME: nt IMAGE_NAME: ntkrnlmp.exe IMAGE_VERSION: 10.0.19041.2251 STACK_COMMAND: .cxr 0xfffff801680ba920 ; kb BUCKET_ID_FUNC_OFFSET: 6ca FAILURE_BUCKET_ID:...
  3. I have Bluescreen system service exception while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have Bluescreen system service exception while playing games: I run the windbg and it shows that SYMBOL_NAME: nt!ExpAcquireResourceSharedLite+6ca MODULE_NAME: nt IMAGE_NAME: ntkrnlmp.exe IMAGE_VERSION: 10.0.19041.2251 STACK_COMMAND: .cxr 0xfffff801680ba920 ; kb BUCKET_ID_FUNC_OFFSET: 6ca FAILURE_BUCKET_ID:...
  4. I have Bluescreen system service exception while playing games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Bluescreen error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluescreen error: Last night the laptop was updated and now I opened the laptop shows a bluesxreen and unable to get into the windows. Anyone please help me out? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluescreen-error/1283b125-f3ff-4b20-8566-6c9c977079cc
  6. Bluescreen error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluescreen error: Last night the laptop was updated and now I opened the laptop shows a bluesxreen and unable to get into the windows. Anyone please help me out? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluescreen-error/1283b125-f3ff-4b20-8566-6c9c977079cc
  7. Bluescreen error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Bluescreen UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP and SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluescreen UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP and SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION: Hello,For some time now, I've been having more bluescreen with my PC running Windows 10 UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP or SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION.I've run an analysis of the minidump file, so here's an example:BUGCHECK_CODE: 7fBUGCHECK_P1: 8BUGCHECK_P2:...
  9. Camera shows up permanentely

in Windows 10 Customization
    Camera shows up permanentely: Hello folks,today I played a video game and had a little rage. Anyways, I smashed my keyboard and while doing so I must have entered a key combination, which makes, that on the top right of my screen my camera is permanentely showing up. I do not know what to do. It has to do...
  10. How can I stop qualauncher permanentely?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I stop qualauncher permanentely?: Whenever I start my PC, I saw in task manager a file named qualauncher starts automatically and start consuming all my data, Plz help to stop it completely....