Windows 10: permanently delete downloads from Microsoft store?

Discus and support permanently delete downloads from Microsoft store? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I want to permanently delete downloaded programs or games that I got from the Microsoft store. They continue to show up in a list of programs on my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ellenturina, Apr 14, 2019 at 1:27 PM.

1. permanently delete downloads from Microsoft store?

I want to permanently delete downloaded programs or games that I got from the Microsoft store. They continue to show up in a list of programs on my PC. How do I get permanently get rid of them?

I wanted to see what they were like. Either I didn't like them or they were not what I needed. Now I can't get rid of them. What do I do???

:)

2. Hendrik O Win User

Windows Store Not Downloading Apps

Hi Hendrik,

You can reset the Windows Store through Settings. Follow these steps:

• Open Settings, then Apps.
    • In the left pane, click Apps & features.
    • Look for and click on the app Store or
      Microsoft Store
    • Click Advance options, then Reset.
    • A pop up This will permanently delete the apps data on this device, including your preferences and sign-in details message will appear, click
      Reset.
    Feel free to let us know if you need further details.

Regards.

This worked for me.

Also I tried to manually download the apps, which where waiting to be downladed.

And the next day you could see these apps being downloaded.

But as mentioned, try above steps first.

3. Hendrik O Win User
    Windows Store Not Downloading Apps

Hello, awaiszmankhan.

You can reset the Windows Store through Settings. Follow these steps:

• Open Settings, then Apps.
    • In the left pane, click Apps & features.
    • Look for and click Store or Microsoft Store.
    • Click Advance options, then Reset.
    • A pop up This will permanently delete the apps data on this device, including your preferences and sign-in details message will appear, click Reset.

The action mentioned above, does work.

After about one week, the problems did come back.

What I did now, was start one download manually (with the three dots on the right). The rest will download automatically.

Now I have upgraded Windows 10 to Build 17115.rs4 and so far so good.

No problems regarding the store.

4. permanently delete downloads from Microsoft store?

Microsoft Store free apps

Hello,

Corrupted system files can cause issues when downloading applications from the Microsoft Store. However, for us to provide you the most appropriate assistance, can you provide us the exact error message that you're getting?

As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest that you reset the Microsoft Store cache and try to download applications again. Check out the steps below:

• Press Windows + R keys to open the run command box.

• Type WSReset, then try launching Microsoft Store and sign in.

• Once done, try to download applications.

We'll wait for any updates to assist you further.

Jennifer Bri, Apr 14, 2019 at 1:36 PM
Thema:

permanently delete downloads from Microsoft store?

1. permanently delete downloads from Microsoft store? - Similar Threads - permanently delete downloads

2. downloading app from microsoft store error

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    downloading app from microsoft store error: Microsoft Store won't allow me to download any app Games Movies Apps Nothing. Error displayed says internet connection needed. I HAVE INTERNET CONNECTION!...
  3. No download from Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No download from Microsoft Store: I just bought the MP4 to VOB converter but I cannot find anywhere to download it. I received the receipt but there is nothing to click on to get the download. I then thought perhaps it is automatic so I checked Windows updates on my Windows 10 PC but it hadn't come that way....
  4. Unable to app, downloaded from Microsoft Store

Unable to app, downloaded from Microsoft Store: Dear Sir, Till last week, there no problem, on "UPDATE & RESTART", when ever I saw that I click and do them. Last week, when I do "Update & restart", after that there in the system " Preparing Automatic Repairs" & blocked to open....
  5. Unable to download from Microsoft store

Unable to download from Microsoft store: HiAll, I am trying to download an app from the Microsoft store in Windows 10, I keep getting the following message, "Something went wrong, please try again later, 0x80090016 If I click to send feedback it tries to get me to download an app but then says something went...
  6. Unable to download Apps from the Microsoft store.

Unable to download Apps from the Microsoft store.: I have a new build PC (first time for me to do this) and have Win 10 pro 64 bit loaded. I can access the internet but when I try to download an App from the Microsoft store I'm told " It appears you are not connected to the internet " A fault code of 0x800704cf is also shown,...
  7. download an app but not from microsoft app store

in Windows 10 Customization
    download an app but not from microsoft app store: To work on my PC I need to install an app but my Pc defaults to download from Microsoft app store. I do not have the developer link in settings to update to sideload so how do i do this ?...
  8. Itunes download from Microsoft Store

Itunes download from Microsoft Store: I download itunes from Mic store, but it not load up. called Apple support they try many ways , till can not get it loaded. they suggest me to call Microsoft to help...
  9. Cannot download Minecraft from Microsoft store

Cannot download Minecraft from Microsoft store: I bought Minecraft for Windows 10 game through the Microsoft store. I go to 'help' and am told this: Windows 10 Go to order history, find Windows 10 , then select Product key/Install. Select Copy to copy the key, then select Install. Select Download tool now, and follow...
  10. Cannot Download Anything From Microsoft Store

Cannot Download Anything From Microsoft Store: Here is a teaser for the experts. I recently purchased an MS Surface Book and cannot download anything from the MS Store. This came about after MS did a Win 10 upgrade from 1607 to 1703. When I click on “Get The App” it opens a splash screen showing the MS Shopping Bag...