Windows 10: permanently delete downloads from Microsoft store?

Discus and support permanently delete downloads from Microsoft store? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I want to permanently delete downloaded programs or games that I got from the Microsoft store. They continue to show up in a list of programs on my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ellenturina, Apr 14, 2019.

1. permanently delete downloads from Microsoft store?

I want to permanently delete downloaded programs or games that I got from the Microsoft store. They continue to show up in a list of programs on my PC. How do I get permanently get rid of them?

I wanted to see what they were like. Either I didn't like them or they were not what I needed. Now I can't get rid of them. What do I do???

:)

ellenturina, Apr 14, 2019
  2. Hendrik O Win User

Windows Store Not Downloading Apps

Hi Hendrik,

You can reset the Windows Store through Settings. Follow these steps:

• Open Settings, then Apps.
    • In the left pane, click Apps & features.
    • Look for and click on the app Store or
      Microsoft Store
    • Click Advance options, then Reset.
    • A pop up This will permanently delete the apps data on this device, including your preferences and sign-in details message will appear, click
      Reset.
    Feel free to let us know if you need further details.

Regards.

This worked for me.

Also I tried to manually download the apps, which where waiting to be downladed.

And the next day you could see these apps being downloaded.

But as mentioned, try above steps first.

Hendrik O, Apr 14, 2019
  3. Hendrik O Win User
    Windows Store Not Downloading Apps

Hello, awaiszmankhan.

You can reset the Windows Store through Settings. Follow these steps:

• Open Settings, then Apps.
    • In the left pane, click Apps & features.
    • Look for and click Store or Microsoft Store.
    • Click Advance options, then Reset.
    • A pop up This will permanently delete the apps data on this device, including your preferences and sign-in details message will appear, click Reset.

The action mentioned above, does work.

After about one week, the problems did come back.

What I did now, was start one download manually (with the three dots on the right). The rest will download automatically.

Now I have upgraded Windows 10 to Build 17115.rs4 and so far so good.

No problems regarding the store.

Hendrik O, Apr 14, 2019
  4. permanently delete downloads from Microsoft store?

Microsoft Store free apps

Hello,

Corrupted system files can cause issues when downloading applications from the Microsoft Store. However, for us to provide you the most appropriate assistance, can you provide us the exact error message that you're getting?

As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest that you reset the Microsoft Store cache and try to download applications again. Check out the steps below:

• Press Windows + R keys to open the run command box.

• Type WSReset, then try launching Microsoft Store and sign in.

• Once done, try to download applications.

We'll wait for any updates to assist you further.

Jennifer Bri, Apr 14, 2019
Thema:

permanently delete downloads from Microsoft store?

1. permanently delete downloads from Microsoft store? - Similar Threads - permanently delete downloads

2. Download from Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Download from Microsoft Store: Hello good day,I can't download anything from the Microssoft store since I installed Windows 10. I can't find a direct download anywhere.How do I restart the Store? How can i solve this problem?...
  3. Permanently deleted Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Permanently deleted Microsoft Store: Permanently deleted Microsoft Store and no knowledge for fixing ! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/permanently-deleted-microsoft-store/54c21d70-c9f7-412a-a179-75c5dfe7b5fb
  4. Delete all data from a Microsoft Store downloaded app.

Delete all data from a Microsoft Store downloaded app.: Hi,I've downloaded the Facebook messenger app from Microsoft store and suddenly I'm logged on automatically and some data seems to be saved such as when i right-click on the program on the taskbar i get a list of friends see attachment even though I'm logged out.Is there a...
  5. game downloaded from microsoft store deleted on its own

in Windows 10 Gaming
    game downloaded from microsoft store deleted on its own: so my forza horizon 4 wich i have downloaded via the microsoft store owned on xbox deleted itself, when i wanted to load up the game today it immediatly gave me an error that something was missing or something like that and i could not load the game, so i went to the...
  6. How to delete temp download files from Microsoft Store?

How to delete temp download files from Microsoft Store?: Hi, My case is very peculiar, so please, read carefully: I tried to download Ark: Survival Evolved game on my laptop. It asked me on which of my 2 drives I'd like to Install I chose my C: Drive which had 270GB remaining space at that moment Here's where issue starts: MS...
  7. DOWNLOADS FROM MICROSOFT STORE

DOWNLOADS FROM MICROSOFT STORE: When I try to download from Microsoft Store, all I get is the spinning wheel. Is there a way to redownload Microsoft Store? What could be causing this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/downloads-from-microsoft-store/d3eeaa97-1864-4484-83ec-2c3bb74274eb
  8. Downloads From Microsoft Store

Downloads From Microsoft Store: Hello. In the store application, first you have to click "get apps", then you own the app If it is a free one. There is download button next, you have to click to that one next. Then I got the information that it is waiting for some reason. Is it waiting for internet...
  9. downloading from microsoft store

downloading from microsoft store: Hi i need help my friend is trying to download a game from the microsoft store but when he clicks download or install it comes up with and error there is no name of the error and it happens with every game...
  10. No download from Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No download from Microsoft Store: I just bought the MP4 to VOB converter but I cannot find anywhere to download it. I received the receipt but there is nothing to click on to get the download. I then thought perhaps it is automatic so I checked Windows updates on my Windows 10 PC but it hadn't come that way....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft store delete downloads

2. how to permanently delete apps microsoft store downloaded

3. how to delete downloads in microsoft store

4. remove the games microsoft store downloads,
  5. how to delete downloads on microsoft store,
  6. delete downloads form microsoft store,
  7. how to permanently delete games from the microsoft store,
  8. delete downloads in Store windows 10,
  9. how to remove downloads from the microsoft store,
  10. delete store downloads,
  11. delete downloads from microsoft store in windows10